Your thoughts on college?

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Most students can't get jobs even after getting college degrees, since the degrees are getting more and more useless. Add to that.. student debt

Mostly everyone here is young, would like to know what you think of college

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
its good if ur at least psl 4.5, enjoyable for 5-6, 7-8 its very much worth. about the degree shit, nobody really gives a fk

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, autistic_tendencies, toolateforme and 2 others
wasted youth. i have one yr left of hs and im most definitely taking a gap year.
fukkkk can i win the lottery... imagine wasting your prime years on such bollshite

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
Absolute ER/Cho fuel if you're ugly. I dropped out like 3 times. Will probably drop out again this semester. But the reality is you need a degree to get any decent job that doesn't pay absolute shit. If you're aspie do STEM, if you're sociable do business.

GET A FUCKING INTERNSHIP. It's basically a free job offer from the company you intern at once you graduate. I had one roast get a job with some engineering company even though she was getting some worthless art degree or something. Ultimately it's about connections.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, CupOfCoffee, norwoodreaper and 5 others
its good if ur at least psl 4.5, enjoyable for 5-6, 7-8 its very much worth. about the degree shit, nobody really gives a fk
You might wanna be at least a psl 6 for it to be good or enjoyable. Agree bout the degree thing though.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Zeta ascended and Peachy
Getting a bachelors degree is a joke. Classes are dumbed down to the point where even an aboriginal australian would understand what's going on, yet people still manage to struggle despite easy curriculum. Grades are most often curved so that overall grades are up to the university's liking. I'm getting a BBA and I've had all As so far (except for one non-major bs class where I got a B+) and I'm graduating in Spring. People think I'm smart and that I spend hours studying when in reality I study the night before. I know people who claim to have studied for 20+ hours for a test and they still manage to get Cs or Bs.

In terms of girls, sex, and partying, it's a a hit or miss. I go to a very big school, but because of its setting, about 80% or more commute. All the commuters couldn't give a shit about all the fun stuff; they all show up to classes and then drive back home. They're too busy wagecucking and paying their loans anyway. People don't throw parties here, and some go to the neighboring college parties, but you have to know people from that other school. My school is basically an incel school, which pisses me off because I've wasted my life between 18 and 21.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Only STEM is legit tbh. A good major with good work experience/connections is all that matters. College life is miserable as a sub 5 male. There are literally stacey's everywhere I go. I might take a semester off to get and wagecel for filllers, rhinoplasty and maybe I might roidcel.

it sucks, went there to learn the trades and I couldnt stand all the liberals so I left

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
going to college, you will have so much free time, if you dont use it well to lifemaxxing, you will be missing out
dont go to college if you r ugly

It's free here. There's almost no reason not to unless you immediately need the money to support your family or dependents.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Absolute ER/Cho fuel if you're ugly. I dropped out like 3 times. Will probably drop out again this semester. But the reality is you need a degree to get any decent job that doesn't pay absolute shit. If you're aspie do STEM, if you're sociable do business.

GET A FUCKING INTERNSHIP. It's basically a free job offer from the company you intern at once you graduate. I had one roast get a job with some engineering company even though she was getting some worthless art degree or something. Ultimately it's about connections.
agreed as employers are looking for recent training and experience in certain fields

could care less about out-dated degrees.

It's not essential, but if you do STEM it's worth it.

Wish I looksmaxxxed in college or even thought about looking good, maybe life would've been different

What if your social skills suck but you're a psl6 and have a fit body?

if you're sociable do business.
Accounting and Finance don't require very much sociability.
Only STEM is legit tbh. A good major with good work experience/connections is all that matters. College life is miserable as a sub 5 male. There are literally stacey's everywhere I go. I might take a semester off to get and wagecel for filllers, rhinoplasty and maybe I might roidcel.
Honestly I'm thinking of taking only 2 classes and using the rest of my time to work 2 jobs. Need to pay off debt and save for fillers/hair transplant from now.

Be good looking and you are good to go

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
I love the idea of slaying in college, I just can't decide which career to pursue.

I love the idea of slaying in college, I just can't decide which career to pursue.
i don't know why some of you would decide to go to college just for "slaying"

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
i don't know why some of you would decide to go to college just for "slaying"

I myself would need an actual goal aside from women in college. Student debt is serious.

Totally dependent on looks level and social skills tbh ngl

If you're attractive, it's prime pussy land.
If you're ugly, you're only driving yourself into debt for wageslavery that will make you miserable.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
Good if it will help your career.

Only STEM seems worth it nowadays as most other degrees are pretty much useless. Though having any degree does make you slightly more likely to get a job.