Your thoughts on Karan's course from the Whole Body Breathing?

3004705 2022 07 28 21 54 289500200
3464512 1686539010726

Whole body breathing transformation

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I can't even tell if this is trolling at this point.

idk bro but he's truecel selling $300 course on mewing

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
idk bro but he's truecel selling $300 course on mewing
he is 100% not a truecel. I would say he is atleast MTN, may even HTN. But this doesn't matter. thought to get some serious replys about his course.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
he is 100% not a truecel. I would say he is atleast MTN, may even HTN. But this doesn't matter. thought to get some serious replys about his course.
lilbro he's a shitskin bloatcel with underbite 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

what isn't serious hmmmmm :feelshmm: if his course was so fucking great he would've ascended by now huh

he fixed his underbite which his method but K💀💀💀💀💀💀 instead of rotting you can appreciate the hard work that went into this.
yeah? :feelshmm: then why does he still have underbite in his 12 day old video? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: but feel free to blow that $300 and share if it's so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
yeah? :feelshmm: then why does he still have underbite in his 12 day old video? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: but feel free to blow that $300 and share if it's so good
Do you had a consultation with him or any experiences with the WBB? If so what were they like?