your thoughts on live fast die young theory

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
so imo its far better to live a really good life for 50 yrs than to live an avg life till 80
blasting roids or taking any risks possible and not fearing death

thoughts ? or is it better to do things slowly and live longer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, dna_cel, future_ and 1 other person
so imo its far better to live a really good life for 50 yrs than to live an avg life till 80

Live young die fast

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and 5.5psl

Rule one of fight club don’t talk about fight club

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Do what you want, be who you want. If you're not happy with where you are now, then I don't see a problem with taking something synthetic. Just don't take something synthetic and regret it, then that would be paradoxical. Enjoy the moment man, life is too short, and everything comes to an end. Fuck society's approval, the only approval you should be seeking is your own. I know you have ambition and drive to become better, because you are here, just follow them. Just make sure you find your why, hehe

I will say that me seeing my grandma being paralyzed in her bed in the later years was eye-opening. It was sad. When you're 80-90 or even 100 shit sucks, so i wouldn't mind dying a little early, as long as I get all my points across to my loved ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, nofap, Zukiteru and 4 others
Do what you want, be who you want. If you're not happy with where you are now, then I don't see a problem with taking something synthetic. It's just like being rich, and being frugal your entire life. If you're frugal your entire life, then you're still live poor. It creates a paradox. Enjoy the moment man, life is too short, and everything comes to an end. Fuck society's approval, the only approval you should be seeking is your own.
Terrible and great advice all in one

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
not a problem when finally reach singularity and LEV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 5.5psl
Humans were evolutionary designed to live a live fast die young lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
life is all about blasting test&primo, eating yummy goyslop, having sex with underaged women (in gta 6), watching anime, taking naps, making money, doing fun drugs, playing video games

i just want to be a man child :p

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, UZB_Strebl, lebronjames23 and 3 others
life is all about blasting test&primo, eating yummy goyslop, having sex with underaged women (in gta 6), watching anime, taking naps, making money, doing fun drugs, playing video games

i just want to be a man child :p
I wanna snort coke from a Stacy hookers ass :love: and then gamble on stake meanwhile she blows me
Also I heard there are underage virgin hookers in Indonesia but they are costly so that wish too can be fulfilled (in GTA 4 )

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, UZB_Strebl and twilight
Life after 50 look boring as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, nofap and 5.5psl
Life after 50 look boring as fuck tbh
Yeh even after 40 sounds boring
I'll prefer to get a heart attack while I'm on clen and high on coke in my 30s than living an avg life in 50's

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Jungcuck
Yeh even after 40 sounds boring
I'll prefer to get a heart attack while I'm on clen and high on coke in my 30s than living an avg life in 50's
Yeah sounds better, can't cope with the body that become weak, test that declined, wife that don't want to fuck anymore, wageslavery.
Only thing at this age that look fun is having kids they are cool until the age of 10.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah live hard and fast by posting on this shithole bro !!
Nobody on here is living

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and dna_cel