You're a cuck if you shave your penis.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Why the fuck would anyone mentally sane even shave his dick? He wouldn't, that's it. You have to be a faggot/mentally degenerated estrogenic cuck to somehow get the urge to shave your dick.

I can't imagine shaving it, i'd feel like a disgusting soy twink who takes it up the ass from tyrone without my strong healthy bush of hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 15539 and 5 others
Mfw I cut my dick again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 17920 and 9 others
idk man it looks cleaner and makes me dick look bigger when i shave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, ROTTING, Lmao and 1 other person
trim it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
trimming with an electric razor is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and Deleted member 20370
i love the feeling of pussy fluid flowing down my shaven dick.

I love having my hairless dick coated in sticky, creamy, and warm cum after a lovely session fluid bonding

I love the sound of my hairless nuts slamming against her pussy as she moans in pleasure

No thanks. I like shaving my dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and Prettyboy

I love having my hairless dick coated in sticky, creamy, and warm cum after a lovely session fluid bonding

I love the sound of my hairless nuts slamming against her pussy as she moans in pleasure

I came after reading this u ruined my 1 month nofap nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Nah. I always shave my dick coz not shaving it makes it look a lot smaller.

Why the fuck would anyone mentally sane even shave his dick? He wouldn't, that's it. You have to be a faggot/mentally degenerated estrogenic cuck to somehow get the urge to shave your dick.

I can't imagine shaving it, i'd feel like a disgusting soy twink who takes it up the ass from tyrone without my strong healthy bush of hair.
lmfao bro wtf. anyways, stay trimmed, shave your balls brothers. make sure theres no stands of hair getting into her eyes, and mouth

It’s the same as with jawline
Those who have something to show behind the layer of hair shave it

• +1
Reactions: mogging

nigga wrote a poem

It’s the same as with jawline
Those who have something to show behind the layer of hair shave it
do you think its always better to be clean shaven on your face even if you're recessed? assuming of course that said person is more of a pretty boy

do you think its always better to be clean shaven on your face even if you're recessed? assuming of course that said person is more of a pretty boy
Beards are for recessioncels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Users who are viewing this thread

Back