You're a slave and you didn't even know it

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
"Be a slave, make me richer."

hear me out... they want you to be a part of the slave race while all the billionaires become a part of the space race, for wagies its a race to the bottom, you need to have a decade of experience and a degree that takes 8+ years to get, for the chance to compete for a small minority of jobs that HR departments are just going to filter you out or outsource it to women with less experience because of "foid privilege" or immigrants who are willing to work for 1/10th of the pay while doing twice the work.

Social Media Is a social engineering, predictive programming cyberweapon designed to keep you stupid and distract you from the new world order, or the order in place to make sure that every non-rich person's life on this planet is a living hell

They want you to become a weak, effeminate, retarded, uneducated, mentally-ill, disturbed wagie. Break free from the chains, the chains that hold you down are made out of thoughts and ideas which you hold to be true.

you're a slave and you didn't even know it.

Ronald Regan said it best himself (exactly 1 week before he was assassinated for speaking the truth):

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Anime yawn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, latincell95, Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and 5 others
Anime yawn

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Lecherous
Thatโ€™s the magic of it all, itโ€™s enchanting

Slavery is a choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20370
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
"Be a slave, make me richer."
View attachment 1978776

hear me out... they want you to be a part of the slave race while all the billionaires become a part of the space race, for wagies its a race to the bottom, you need to have a decade of experience and a degree that takes 8+ years to get, for the chance to compete for a small minority of jobs that HR departments are just going to filter you out or outsource it to women with less experience because of "foid privilege" or immigrants who are willing to work for 1/10th of the pay while doing twice the work.

Social Media Is a social engineering, predictive programming cyberweapon designed to keep you stupid and distract you from the new world order, or the order in place to make sure that every non-rich person's life on this planet is a living hell

They want you to become a weak, effeminate, retarded, uneducated, mentally-ill, disturbed wagie. Break free from the chains, the chains that hold you down are made out of thoughts and ideas which you hold to be true.

you're a slave and you didn't even know it.
View attachment 1978798

Ronald Regan said it best himself (exactly 1 week before he was assassinated for speaking the truth):

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Primalsplit and Lecherous
Useless post again. Then what do you suggest me big brains? At least come up with a solution or no maybe I'll just listen one random dude named jaw is law from the internet and I'll hope homelessness is just a dream right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, poopoohead, Primalsplit and 1 other person
come up with a solution
there are three solutions:

be born a Gigachad and become a famous actor or celebrity
be born with 0.00001% IQ genetics and become the next billionaire tech CEO
be born in a rich oligarch family and receive a multi-billion-dollar inheritance from your family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Jigen, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person

be born in a rich oligarch family and receive a multi-billion-dollar inheritance from your family
Sounds achievable thanks chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, latincell95 and Deleted member 23554

Or start going to the GYM, eat a good diet and go to jogging at 06:30 AM in the mornings.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Or start going to the GYM, eat a good diet and go to jogging at 06:30 AM in the mornings.
just work all the time for no income like a slave to not be a slave theory

just work all the time for no income like a slave to not be a slave theory
Lazy and depressed, is not the norm for healthy people. You think I have to push myself for this shit? In fact I'd have to use my willpower to not do it.

thats actually the ultimate slave mentality lol believing you can change it and live a life aspiring it is the fucking plan jfl
Ok slave

I don't think this is the place to discuss this stuff

Waterdom discussion

Pretty obvious. But how do you escape your wage slavery without becoming homeless?

just be 1 in a million theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back