You're a truecel if you're browsing looksmax.me while your family is gathered around the table eating turkey

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Browsing this site>getting bloat from stuffing amd gravy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Peachy, BrettyBoy and 2 others
i took my food upstairs and locked myself in my room. I literally spend all day by myself, I go into school, and I ignore my friends because after the blackpill i found them all to be braindead normies.. i like them a lot but i feel like i was never truly cared about by my friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Titbot, ovosoundszn, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
Im eating dinner right now eating on the porch at my grandparents :ROFLMAO:

JFL before minassian and vice documentary i browsed r/incels and incels.me in public dgaf

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
i took my food upstairs and locked myself in my room. I literally spend all day by myself, I go into school, and I ignore my friends because after the blackpill i found them all to be braindead normies.. i like them a lot but i feel like i was never truly cared about by my friends.
Im eating dinner right now eating on the porch at my grandparents :ROFLMAO:

JFL before minassian and vice documentary i browsed r/incels and incels.me in public dgaf
Mirin' the low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
we don't celebrate (((thanksgiving))) cuz we're not ameritards jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Anon, Peachy, Overjetcel299 and 3 others
Bro

friends don’t mean shit, they are your friends cuz you benefit them be it socially or with work etc

you said this yourself

even childhood friends

they would leave you if you got into a fight

Or if you were about to get stabbed

the Times that friends would die for eachother ended after the greats wars,

peace bro
we don't celebrate (((thanksgiving))) cuz we're not ameritards jfl
Yah lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SikKunt
Bro

friends don’t mean shit, they are your friends cuz you benefit them be it socially or with work etc

you said this yourself

even childhood friends

they would leave you if you got into a fight

Or if you were about to get stabbed

the Times that friends would die for eachother ended after the greats wars,

peace bro

Yah lol
yeah it’s all a transactional relationship. Still I probably have 1-3 real friends but they’re not blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yeah it’s all a transactional relationship. Still I probably have 1-3 real friends but they’re not blackpilled.
Even then bro

they care abt Themselves then their family next

friends Are out of the picture

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and autistic_tendencies
You'll get over this man

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
@fukmylyf stay strong bro

fuck so much me and I hate that my family does nothing to stop me

• So Sad
At this point, I’m usually alone during holidays or events.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
fuck so much me and I hate that my family does nothing to stop me
my family life was fucked from day 1
You'll get over this man
get over what? Have you seen the state of the world, dating scene, the fact that no one truly gives a shit about each other in western society and the collapse of society lol. Everytbing is going to shit, it’s not personal problems only, it’s everytbing in the world is wrong pretty much

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
my family life was fucked from day 1

get over what? Have you seen the state of the world, dating scene, the fact that no one truly gives a shit about each other in western society and the collapse of society lol. Everytbing is going to shit, it’s not personal problems only, it’s everytbing in the world is wrong pretty much
Bro

if ur family life was bad

them when ur older

make sure ur kids have the best life

thar doesn’t mean buy them what they want

but be like a friend to them

(((thanksgiving)))

tenor.gif

its a sign they dont care about you at all and never did

kid with poor self esteem = parents fault
Yeah my mum cares about me but my dads a sociopath lol

(((thanksgiving)))
Yes we must get the goy full of food and in a good mood so they will more willingly shell out their shekels on black friday deals
Jew1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
expected lack of father figure as usual

first sign of inceldom outside looks
yeah well i’m not incel but yes it damaged my social life until around 14/15 where i just basically taught myself how to be a man, at least in the presence of others.

what do you mean eating turkey? is it thanksgiving?

Bro

if ur family life was bad

them when ur older

make sure ur kids have the best life

thar doesn’t mean buy them what they want

but be like a friend to them

how did you get started?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I don't even have a family.

Happy thanksgiving bro 🦃

• Love it
Reactions: Catawampus
I'm eating brown rice with turkey burger patty right now. Bulk time bby

I’m curry I don’t celebrate thanksgiving. Jfl last thanksgiving we had pizza or some shit. I was suppose to go to my friends but he said I couldn’t go to his place because he has to many people over. Fuck him

nobody eat turkey now in my country

I remember browsing incels.is on the school bus while all the kids around me were making memories. I'm a truecel.