Your'e a volcel id you don't train neck

So do you train neck?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
It can give you 1 psl boost, what are you waiting for?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, vaninskybird, Deleted member 19629 and 1 other person
Too much time and commitment.

If I do 45 push ups now, I know that tomorrow I can push myself to do 50.

With training the neck, it could take 6 months to a year to start noticing minimal results. Not to mention you could end up fucking your neck along the way.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, MagaPutinism, Chadpreetmaybe and 2 others
With training the neck, it could take 6 months to a year to start noticing minimal results.
I've heard that neck is actually one of the most responsive muscles to training, you can expect 1-1.5 inch in 4-6 months with like 10 sets a week + deeper voice

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others
havent trained mine in a month and the difference is brutal, need to start training this shit again asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 19629 and 1 other person
It's too difficult and time-consuming to train it properly. I'd rather train my other muscles

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
getting lean is 1 psl boost neck is 0.25 psl boost skin (if it was bad before) can be another 0.5 psl boost. softmax is underrated af here. everyone wants surgery but bones wont change much unless theyre recessed

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17429 and justbentbro

With training the neck, it could take 6 months to a year to start noticing minimal results. Not to mention you could end up fucking your neck along the way.
Incel mindset, it's good faggot, keep being lazy, no one ows you anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Elvisandreaa and justbentbro
getting lean is 1 psl boost neck is 0.25 psl boost skin (if it was bad before) can be another 0.5 psl boost. softmax is underrated af here. everyone wants surgery but bones wont change much unless theyre recessed
fucking brutal avi is that predeterminism with one of his 10 gf's? what happened to him? he roped?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just break your neck with single mistake and end up on wheelchair because you wanted to boost your PSL by 0.1 theory

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I've heard that neck is actually one of the most responsive muscles to training, you can expect 1-1.5 inch in 4-6 months with like 10 sets a week + deeper voice
I added 1 inch in 2 months training it everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 17735

Not care

Just break your neck with single mistake and end up on wheelchair because you wanted to boost your PSL by 0.1 theory
Just don't put too much weight

It can give you 1 psl boost
No, just 0.25

A 1 PSL boost basically makes you another person in terms of looks and it's what you can expect if you do masseter+neck+body hypertrophy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadpreetmaybe
No, just 0.25

A 1 PSL boost basically makes you another person in terms of looks and it's what you can expect if you do masseter+neck+body hypertrophy
Please not masseter, it will make you look really bloathed

Please not masseter, it will make you look really bloathed
Some people benefit from masseter hypertrophy more than others depending on harmony, bone positioning and insertions

If you get a beard for example, definition won't matter so you can make grow those puppies without worrying

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Some people benefit from masseter hypertrophy more than others depending on harmony, bone positioning and insertions

If you get a beard for example, definition won't matter so you can make grow those puppies without worrying
I need to botox my masseter it makes me look bloathed

no one ows you anything

Who said people owe me anything? All I said was that it’s a lot of commitment. Not that it was a bad thing. Congrats to those able to commit for that long. That’s it.

Then you come along and twist the narrative and make it sound like it somehow has something to do with females so you can make yourself sound good on your high horse. Guess what? You’re not a hero. You’re a loser.

training neck is retarded if your shoulder width is average or bellow. Not worth it before getting the most out of your delts. It will fuck up with your proportions otherwise.