Serious You're at a club or bar, and a guy is hitting on your girlfriend, what do you do - failednormiemanlet tier story/essay

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
dn rd too fucking long bitch

But I will respond to the thread title…

If my girl did this, I would be crushed and would probably just leave in tears if we were out eating and she flirted.

But my girl knows better. She doesn’t even talk to make store associates because she knows I don’t even want her looking at a guy and she obeys and makes sure to touch me and kiss me around other guys.
Oh wow such a dark triad psychopath

Gad

Gad

Zephir
Insult him like you would insult a dalit slave. If he attacks you then you can legally beat him as self defense.

Last edited:
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
The best thing is to do nothing and just walk away and also try to flirt with other girls. If she like the other guy, you where not attractive enough for her in the first place. Just let her go. If you make a drama or get aggressive against him or her, it will bring your zero. The next time you are not with her, she will cheat on you anyways.
If she is really attracted to you, she will not talk to the guy and tells him straight away to leave. Otherwise you are ugly and she can get better guys.