ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 23,163
- Reputation
- 32,973
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
She looks like a guy that’s whyAre you an idiot? How could anyone be labeled gay just for finding a woman attractive? In fact, that proves the exact opposite.
u have a foid avi ur the gay oneop is a faggot
Ur gay bro congratsfakecels wouldn’t
stacy in my eyes, just a lil too much lipliner
Stfu
Ur gay congratsI’d bust a load all over her face
You're genuinely gay if you like womenStfu

do u have a screenshot
Who is that cutie
You're genuinely gay if you like women![]()
Good thing I’m aware of all 3 of you gay users so I’m not surprised lolid hit
fairs.
U have a female avi, ur homosexual. Don’t say shit to me about this, I’m not surprised you like himtf she fogs bruh
ik if she had long hair you would be going crazy for her
u like women with pacifiers so i don't know why you are saying shit
I own u lil nigga. Faggot
View attachment 5722981
I’d crack thatI own u lil nigga. Faggot
View attachment 5722981
liking females is gayU have a female avi, ur homosexual. Don’t say shit to me about this, I’m not surprised you like him
op is a troll repfarmer he does this on a regulartf she fogs bruh
ik if she had long hair you would be going crazy for her
u like women with pacifiers so i don't know why you are saying shit
Presenting urself with a female is tranny shit. U are closeted like all foid avisliking females is gay![]()
worst fucking user on the siteop is a troll repfarmer he does this on a regular
View attachment 5722985
calling me a faggot is ironic dont u think@accinr yea pressed and held tongue like a good boy
agreedworst fucking user on the site
Idgaf abt reps otherwise I would reply to every reply + I defend each position. Just stfu and witness greatnessop is a troll repfarmer he does this on a regular
View attachment 5722985
Was just on dick but when I say shit to u im now the worst user? Js say ur feelings hurt. Feminine ass niggaworst fucking user on the site
nah I’m not gay so there’s no irony herecalling me a faggot is ironic dont u think
stfu GrAY with ugly kike foid aviIt's just the hair
i would marry herthe hair makes it better imoIt's just the hair
u dont find attractive women attractive that posits plausible doubt that u just dont like women however doesnt present u as a homo, but still leaves room for consideration that u might just like mennah I’m not gay so there’s no irony here
Even betterkike foid
never let anyone shame you for what you likethe hair makes it better imo
Idk look at Taylor Hillthe hair makes it better imo
WHOS HOT ASFFFIdk look at Taylor Hill
Yeah if u like dudes then go aheadnever let anyone shame you for what you like
prove your premise. I am known for liking a certain Stacy and posting other Stacies so this is false.u dont find attractive women attractive that posits plausible doubt that u just dont like women however doesnt present u as a homo, but still leaves room for consideration that u might just like men
i hope u have marry a wonderful manthe hair makes it better imo
i wasnt aware of such so cool if u like womenprove your premise. I am known for liking a certain Stacy and posting other Stacies so this is false.
what do you get out of this? genuinely wonderingYeah if u like dudes then go ahead
prove your premise. I am known for liking a certain Stacy and posting other Stacies so this is false.
i hope u have marry a wonderful man