you're incel because 1. you don't have any friends and 2. you don't have a car

dough2

dough2

Gold
absolutely fucking brutal RealLifePill..

Legit.

None of these guys realize girls will fuck you just for the fact you have a car and weed in high school and college

Legit.

None of these guys realize girls will fuck you just for the fact you have a car and weed in high school and college
not even. literally all you have to do to get a gf is to be friends with a girl who isn't disgusted by you and hang out with her alone. impossible to do without a car.

not even. literally all you have to do to get a gf is to be friends with a girl who isn't disgusted by you and hang out with her alone. impossible to do without a car.
It’s not impossible lol I’ve done that broke and carless.

bet you live in a city or were like 15.
I do just don’t live in a backwater town. And I still do it in college.

I do just don’t live in a backwater town
i live in the burbs my guy. aka i'm completely fucked. god fucking damnit i can't believe i didn't even get my license this summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Legit.

Literally everyone has car in here. Cheap car costs like 500 euros, even the guys with very poor families have a car.

Literally everyone has car in here. Cheap car costs like 500 euros, even the guys with very poor families have a car.
I’m in America my g.

yeah in america cars aren't 4'x6' so they cost at least $5000. i don't even have a fucking license because my mom is literally hysterical and loses her shit when i roll through a stop sign.

yeah in america cars aren't 4'x6' so they cost at least $5000. i don't even have a fucking license because my mom is literally hysterical and loses her shit when i roll through a stop sign.
Well don't fucking roll through a stop sign. Don't they sell used cars in america or wtf?

Well don't fucking roll through a stop sign. Don't they sell used cars in america or wtf?
yeah bruh, it's at least $5000 for a car that was made in the last 10 years, not even joking. also your car pretty much determines how your perceived by everyone, so the less you spend, the less social status you have.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If only it was that easy

i have car and a motorcycle still incel

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
In college yes

yeah bruh, it's at least $5000 for a car that was made in the last 10 years, not even joking. also your car pretty much determines how your perceived by everyone, so the less you spend, the less social status you have.

Cars are cope. I remember back in the day I drove my friends H2 Hummer when leaving the club and I got 2 girls numbers in the parking lot, i thought I was all bad driving a hummer. Both of the numbers were fake.

Having a social circle is enough to get laid. It is what normies use to get their pussy.

• +1
Reactions: xit and Demir
Im goodlooking have some friends and a car (shit one) im just poor and cant find employment.

Moneymaxxing and anorexia maxing are my goals

Fucking cope. "just have friends brahh, just be nt brahhh" this forum is turning into bluepilled sewage

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Fucking cope. "just have friends brahh, just be nt brahhh" this forum is turning into bluepilled sewage
yeah bruh, if you're ugly and short you're never going to fuck a hot girl. this has already been established on this forum thousands of times. this thread, along with pretty much every other on, assumes that you aren't that ugly or short.

Social circle is by far the best way to get laid if you have nt friends

You just need a positive mentality and to not be entitled, get out of your room