You're incels because you don't know how to flirt

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Blackpillers pretend to be all about science, until it's science that doesn't agree with your philosophy.

Flirting isn't just awkwardly going up to a girl, it's about body language, eye contact, tone of voice. It's less of what you say and about how you say it. If you feel awkward and nervous talking to a girl, she'll also feel awkward and nervous and won't want to talk to you.

Look at this. You see his relaxed demeanor, eye contact and because he's relaxed and open, she's also relaxed and open. He projects his voice so that she can clearly hear him. Imagine if he was nervous and jittery and when he spoke she could barely hear him or not understand what he was saying?

Knowing how to flirt makes you appear more attractive and that's backed by science. But the key to Flirting is being relaxed

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, whitepilledchad, Zikel_Nut and 7 others
refreshing

i agree

just have rizz theory

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and iam good boy
Cold approach is so cringe and pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and noodlelover

he explains it very well

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, nigtard, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
And because I’m fugly and short and dyel, but I don’t deny the fact i have no idea how to talk to women

Cold approach is so cringe and pathetic
Cope. You're afraid to do it so instead of admitting your fear, you make your necessity into a virtue and pretend that you're somehow morally superior by not approaching girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, p0lishsubhuman, noodlelover and 3 others
3822086 E6D94C5B C870 42DD 80DC E3498A9F481E

Just learn to flirt bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub3cel, Kazey, noodlelover and 3 others
Agreed I got invited to a literal motel (she wasnt a whore it was complicated) with a girl and I couldn't escalate it was beyond shameful we sat watching the hotel TV stations and I fell asleep

Terrible. She was about to leave the state tho not like I missed my chance to do anything of significance

I'd feel less anxiety if it was a non-friend

Like if I met them on a dating app or approached in public, I wouldn't have to second guess intentions because it'd be obvious

And I'm gonna go for a girl way lower than me to bounce back from this jfl

She even stopped talking to me on snap 😭

So bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and klip11
Cope. You're afraid to do it so instead of admitting your fear, you make your necessity into a virtue and pretend that you're somehow morally superior by not approaching girls.
It is very good and pretty genuine if you pick ur targets well (especially if you mog them pretty hard)

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel, Zikel_Nut, Primalsplit and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iam good boy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I have done it in the past and successful but I’m very ashamed of that period of my life today, nothing is more non NT than cold-approaching strangers, it’s a typical incel activity. I’m not saying don’t approach, I’m saying don’t COLD-approach

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have done it in the past and successful but I’m very ashamed of that period of my life today, nothing is more non NT than cold-approaching strangers
Does the guy in the vid look non nt to you? Maybe he does to you, but to most people he appears very nt. The white foid he rizzed probably thought he was nt

just have rizz theory
Being confident is a health indicator, much like looks. To be able to flirt, you must be relaxed and confident. This signals high social status. Being relaxed also signals that you have a healthy ability to cope with stress and that your immune system is functioning properly. Because when you are nervous and anxious, your immunity is lower.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, noodlelover, rand anon and 1 other person
Does the guy in the vid look non nt to you? Maybe he does to you, but to most people he appears very nt. The white foid he rizzed probably thought he was nt
He didn’t rizz shit, she felt very uncomfortable, I could see that from her body language but was too polite to tell him to fuck off.

Nobody wants to be approached by a stranger, unless it’s someone you already know and already are attracted to

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Shit is true, I have not approached any girl in years and wonder why still no girlfriend :lul:
Then I see an uglier dude with a stacy and be like damn.....
I really need to learn game

• +1
Reactions: klip11
He didn’t rizz shit, she felt very uncomfortable, I could see that from her body language but was too polite to tell him to fuck off.

Nobody wants to be approached by a stranger, unless it’s someone you already know and already are attracted to
That's cap. So if she laughs and appears engaged and give him her number, it secretly means fuck off? But if she says fuck off, then that also means fuck off?

I was always self conscious about my face and facial expressions, I imagine myself looking like an alien when doing flirting faces.

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and klip11
That's cap. So if she laughs and appears engaged and give him her number, it secretly means fuck off? But if she says fuck off, then that also means fuck off?
They always laugh and appear engaged, if you’re nice to them, women are very nice and polite if you respect them and don’t make them feel like some cheap slut. But that doesen’t mean she‘s sexually attracted to you at all. Most of the time this doesen’t lead anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, noodlelover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
They always laugh and appear engaged, if you’re nice to them, women are very nice and polite if you respect them and don’t make them feel like some cheap slut. But that doesen’t mean she‘s sexually attracted to you at all. Most of the time this doesen’t lead anywhere
I've got laid off cold approach. But different strokes for different folks

I've got laid off cold approach. But different strokes for different folks
It happens, it’s like lottery (numbers game, luck). You never know what happens, maybe you end up married, maybe you will have sex, maybe she will scream "HELP RAPE RAPE“ and you get attacked by white knights

but it’s not the most optimal way at all. If you got laid off it, you’re probably above average looking or you had luck and you were totally her type

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Blackpillers pretend to be all about science, until it's science that doesn't agree with your philosophy.

Flirting isn't just awkwardly going up to a girl, it's about body language, eye contact, tone of voice. It's less of what you say and about how you say it. If you feel awkward and nervous talking to a girl, she'll also feel awkward and nervous and won't want to talk to you.

Look at this. You see his relaxed demeanor, eye contact and because he's relaxed and open, she's also relaxed and open. He projects his voice so that she can clearly hear him. Imagine if he was nervous and jittery and when he spoke she could barely hear him or not understand what he was saying?

Knowing how to flirt makes you appear more attractive and that's backed by science. But the key to Flirting is being relaxed

Poojeta got devoured by bbc later that night

• JFL
high inhibition is genetic, it's all genetically determined:blackpill::blackpill:
Not really. Most times, high inhibition is from childhood trauma. Birth trauma, attachment trauma, even severe illness as a child, especially before age 5. These things can mess up your nervous system and anxiety lots of time is from an overactive nervous system.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, noodlelover and rand anon
Not really. Most times, high inhibition is from childhood trauma. Birth trauma, attachment trauma, even severe illness as a child, especially before age 5. These things can mess up your nervous system and anxiety lots of time is from an overactive nervous system.
in any case, still out of one's control

• +1

LOL
I get you BUT
That's a nerd low MTB girl (easiest type ever)
Try the same with Stacy or HTB and see the results
Looks matter the most

• +1
Reactions: aber and Lebron_James
I was always self conscious about my face and facial expressions, I imagine myself looking like an alien when doing flirting faces.
one time i tried to be nt by recording myself lip syncing to rap and i looked like i was having a seizure

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, klip11 and Latinus
you're not an incel because you don't know how to flirt, you're an incel because you haven't met a girl that flirts like you.

you're not an incel because you don't know how to flirt, you're an incel because you haven't met a girl that flirts like you.
not all women flirt the same my friend, every guy can find a girl that doesn't flirt like him and thus every guy can look like an incel.

She's nice to him because he sounds like he's mentally disabled.

This part stood out to me:

Guy: "You don't want to take a break?"
Girl: "No"
Guy "With Me"
Girl: "Nooo. haha"
Girl: "Nooo with you."

And the ending

Girl: "I mean you're a good lookin guy", said with a bored dismissive tone.
<Video Cuts>

She was about to let him off nicely.

And he was a good looking guy. He probably would have done much better on tinder. I've done hundreds of approaches, and was part of a group that did hundreds of approaches.

The only guys that managed to make it work, were guys with good looks that could easily get more girls on dating apps. But I mean, this was before dating apps were big.

But granted, it is some kind of skill you can learn. Night/bar game is easier in general, and there's more girls to approach in a shorter amount of time, instead of walking for hours and hours everyday looking for women. 95% of girls will ignore you as if you don't exist in a day time approach, only like 80% of women ignored me in my bar approaches, and the ones that did like me were MUCH more positive during night game.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
LOL
I get you BUT
That's a nerd low MTB girl (easiest type ever)
Try the same with Stacy or HTB and see the results
Looks matter the most
That girl is a HTB minimum.

Stacy-lite to me