You're injecting the wrong HGH.

nakus

nakus

Bronze
Most of you ordering HGH are making the mistake of not knowing what you're ordering.

Alot of you order Somatropin, as a recombinant human growth hormone.

What you should be ordering is Genotropin with an RDNA origin, this is what Pfizer and other jew pharma companies give to children for growth.

Genotropin is still Somatropin but better and purer, Somatropin as a recombinant is cheaper and therefore you're source probably sells it, as labs still show up as HGH.

Somatropin as a recombinant is still effective and is not cope, but it will give you worse results and will not be optimal.

To all the fucking retards who are gonna say "well pfizer makes somatropin recombinant too! 🤓" :lul:

Don't forget most of the stuff you read about somatropin recombinant is Genotropin because they do not define which is which as it's almost the same thing because Genotropin is Somatropin in a different form, Genotropin is the heavily studied one with the least side effects.

Somatropin recombinant is also prescribed for AIDS Related Wasting and Unintentional Weight Loss (Underweight). WHICH IS NOT RELEVANT FOR UR FUCKING HEIGHT GROWTH JUST MORE RISKS AND USELESS SHIT :lul::lul::lul:

Genotropin is administered to children with a growth hormone deficiency all of those studies you read about Idiopathic Short Stature is done with Genotropin as Genotropin is what works for it, search it up and use ur brain, almost all studies are done with Genotropin which outputs the best results.

And nigga, no I'm not saying fucking Somatropin recombinant doesn't make you grow it fucking does, there's studies on it. I'm just telling you what's closer to your actual gene and what's more effective.

Keep using ur Somatropin recombinant just up ur dose, because it's not the same, go up with 1-2 IU's.

SWITCH TO GENOTROPIN AND YOU WILL GROW + ITS CHEAPER FOR WHAT UR GETTING.

I know a source but it ships from the Nordics if you even give a fuck PM me

(genotropin and somatropin recombinant is almost the same shit JFL) :lul:

Attachments

• genotropin-injection.jpg
    genotropin-injection.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • genotropin.jpg
    genotropin.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • genotropo-somatropin-rdna-origin-for-injection-600x528.jpg
    genotropo-somatropin-rdna-origin-for-injection-600x528.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, mathis, got.daim and 5 others
will read the study l8er

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just a reminder you don't have Genotropin if you inject from vials, genotropin looks like this

Attachments

• genotropin.jpg
    genotropin.jpg
H
Most of you ordering HGH are making the mistake of not knowing what you're ordering.

What you should be ordering is Genotropin with an RDNA origin, this is what Pfizer and other jew pharma companies give to children for growth.

Genotropin is still Somatropin but better and purer, Somatropin as a recombinant is cheaper and therefore you're source probably sells it, as labs still show up as HGH.

Somatropin as a recombinant is still effective and is not cope, but it will give you worse results and will not be optimal.

To all the fucking retards who are gonna say "well pfizer makes somatropin recombinant too! 🤓" :lul:

Genotropin is administered to children with a growth hormone deficiency all of those studies you read about Idiopathic Short Stature is done with Genotropin as Genotropin is what works for it, search it up and use ur brain, almost all studies are done with Genotropin which outputs the best results.

And nigga, no I'm not saying fucking Somatropin recombinant doesn't make you grow it fucking does, there's studies on it. I'm just telling you what's closer to your actual gene and what's more effective.

Keep using ur Somatropin recombinant just up ur dose, because it's not the same, go up with 1-2 IU's.

Hoa Much inches will it make u grow

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and tempelcat4

Didn't read but nice :feelshmm:

Is she injecting with a needle and a vial? Didn't think so :lul::lul::lul:

Don't forget most of the stuff you read about somatropin recombinant is Genotropin because they do not define which is which as it's almost the same thing because Genotropin is Somatropin in a different form, Genotropin is the heavily studied one with the least side effects.

Somatropin recombinant is also prescribed for AIDS Related Wasting and Unintentional Weight Loss (Underweight). WHICH IS NOT RELEVANT FOR UR FUCKING HEIGHT GROWTH JUST MORE RISKS AND USELESS SHIT :lul::lul::lul:

Good thread Nakus

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and nakus
what if im actually underweight

Pretty sure this GH just binds to extra receptors for people that have a certain condition which is a small percentage of the population either GH will not make you grow significantly if your not growth hormone diffecient even if megadosed without AI and with AI you'll only get a few inches probably assuming you started young and not with nearly closed growth plates

Pretty sure this GH just binds to extra receptors for people that have a certain condition which is a small percentage of the population either GH will not make you grow significantly if your not growth hormone diffecient even if megadosed without AI and with AI you'll only get a few inches probably assuming you started young and not with nearly closed growth plates
Genotropin is pharma HGH, It's the thing that's closest to your gene it outputs better results for what you're taking.

ofc you could just fucking inject the recombinant version but you'd have to take more and there's a risk of more side effects, like weight gain.

The side effects are the inherent effects of GH not because its generic assuming you got GH and not some other thing or got containmined if your budget allows it sure go ahead and buy pharma

The side effects are the inherent effects of GH not because its generic assuming you got GH and not some other thing or got containmined if your budget allows it sure go ahead and buy pharma
shit almost costs the same here, recombinant or genotropin, haven't tried recombinant so I can't really say there should be much of a difference.

But what doctors give is Genotropin so I'd think there's a slight benefit of it

Take MK in the morning or just fucking eat more, wasting ur money for more side effects and worse results.
where am i supposed to get this HGH though theres not that many sources and I suppose the good sources online inly have somatropin

Attachments

• genotropin.jpg
    genotropin.jpg
Dnr the study but I heard that

They’re literally the same drug. 191aa Hgh, the bioidentical compound. Either your high is legit or bunk. The only thing different between these tested sources would be the purity

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Useless thread. They are the same fucking thing. Your hgh is either real or fake it doesn’t matter if it Genotropin or Somatropin nigga. Delete this dumbass thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nakus and tempelcat4
Dnr the study but I heard that

They’re literally the same drug. 191aa Hgh, the bioidentical compound. Either your high is legit or bunk. The only thing different between these tested sources would be the purity
Did I say they we're different things, no.

Genotropin with an RDNA origin is more pure, and is what's used with people with growth hormone deficiencies.

Genotropin is an exact replication of the actual gene meaning it binds better.

Attachments

• image_2024-04-07_215638786.png
    image_2024-04-07_215638786.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 0
Did I say they we're different things, no.

Genotropin with an RDNA origin is more pure, and is what's used with people with growth hormone deficiencies.

Genotropin is an exact replication of the actual gene meaning it binds better.
Wtf are you trying to say? Your literally proving his point. It’s the same shit. Genotropin with rdna origin isn’t more pure than somaptropin nigga. Maybe if you buy your Somatropin from the slums of Mumbai.

Wtf are you trying to say? Your literally proving his point. It’s the same shit. Genotropin with rdna origin isn’t more pure than somaptropin nigga. Maybe if you buy from the slums of Mumbai.
It is more pure, explain why the fuck pharma companies don't just give out vials of Somatropin Recombinant instead, it's fucking cheaper to give out vials they would have a bigger profit.

It is the same fucking shit but one's slightly better, and technically cheaper to buy 2nd hand.

It is more pure, explain why the fuck pharma companies don't just give out vials of Somatropin Recombinant instead, it's fucking cheaper to give out vials they would have a bigger profit.

It is the same fucking shit but one's slightly better, and technically cheaper to buy 2nd hand.
Because of the strict safety standards fucking retard. Why do you think it’s so expensive? Ofc it would be cheaper but it wouldn’t meet the safety standards they have. That’s why we buy from niggas from china who produce cheap asf but less safe but who cares. Just be low inhib.

Because of the strict safety standards fucking retard. Why do you think it’s so expensive? Ofc it would be cheaper but it wouldn’t meet the safety standards they have. That’s why we buy from niggas from china who produce cheap asf but less safe but who cares. Just be low inhib.
nigga I just fucking get Genotropin its the same price for me and I can't order from QSC and shit because of insanely strict customs, I'd order from china if I could too both work fine and do the job, you should in reality only be injecting 3IU's of HGH to grow and that's a maximum dose before it becomes overdose according to pfizer :lul: wtv your injecting will make you grow either way

nigga I just fucking get Genotropin its the same price for me and I can't order from QSC and shit because of insanely strict customs, I'd order from china if I could too both work fine and do the job, you should in reality only be injecting 3IU's of HGH to grow and that's a maximum dose before it becomes overdose according to pfizer :lul: wtv your injecting will make you grow either way
3ius wont make you grow shit

Yup

Humatrope is the most prescribed form and the safest but least effective. Will do for half of yall

Humatrope is the most prescribed form and the safest but least effective. Will do for half of yall
Clinical Studies show weaker effect, but the study seems horrible and is from taiwan whilst the genotropin one is canadian and conclusive

Clinical Studies show weaker effect, but the study seems horrible and is from taiwan whilst the genotropin one is canadian and conclusive
Pfizers me

all hgh/somatropin(191aa hgh) is made the same (with e. coli) exept the somatrem (192aa „hgh“) which was disributed as hgh in the early 2000s. nowadays if you have a labtested source of hgh, it doesnt fucking matter if its pharma or not.