You’re not a real man if you never murdered anyone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Imagine calling yourself a “man” when you’re a meek cuck who never killed someone in your entire life. Jfl.

I’m not a real man. I never killed anyone and never will. That makes me weak and inferior

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Cope a real man is a cuckold who lets other fellow male bros enjoy his wife, he's not jealous and confident enough to know the wife will even like him more for his brave cuckolded virtues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, n0rthface and Elvisandreaa
*in close contact with them

You feel nothing when you’re firing shells into an afghan mountainside from 7000 meters out

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'll rephrase it.

You're not a man if you have not made another man scared of his life atleast once in your life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Imagine calling yourself a “man” when you’re a meek cuck who never killed someone in your entire life. Jfl.

I’m not a real man. I never killed anyone and never will. That makes me weak and inferior
No thanks I chose heaven over Disneyland
EC65412B A485 4EA6 BD3B 896BCB51DE74

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, chadtindermoney, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
*in close contact with them

You feel nothing when you’re firing shells into an afghan mountainside from 7000 meters out
This. Even gunkills don't count unless it's at <30m range and you're able to see that person's face and facial expressions.

I mean i killed people on gta🤷🏻‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I agree, all part of ascension anyway :what:

Classic vermillioncorecel post

this would be true if you were a scythian warrior or a viking. but you were born in the 21st century west.

the only thing ive resonated with frmo @_MVP_ is that murder is impossible

impossible i tell u