You're not even trying you faggot wagie

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
if you work 40 hours sleep 8 hours a day that's 96 hours only of your week taken up.

168 - 96 = 72

You can spend at least 20 hours trying to build something.

Now your salary

If you're not taking advantage of living with your parents or house-sharing you are a dumbass. Rent is the biggest expense for the majority of people you should aim to have it be less than 25% of your salary.
So if I was on £45,000k a year I'd aim to pay no more than £1.5k a month on rent so let's say I house-share and it's £800 a month. that's only £9,600 a year
Food £300 a month, Utilities idk £80 a month, Travel £60 a month, Random Bullshit £200

Total of £17,280 yearly and I slightly exaggerated the numbers too.

That leaves you with nearly £17,280 post-tax. If you're not throwing almost all of that into a passive business so you can quit your day job you are a fucking fool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, ALP, poopoohead and 6 others
add commuting, taking care of hygiene, eating (specially if you have to prepare your meals), cleaning your room, a million other chores that pop up here and there, watching palvin videos on youtube and you are left with less than half of that

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Red Fox, rand anon and 10 others
thanks for working overtime to pay for my autism bux.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, sergeant blackpill, gribsufer1 and 15 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, bishōnenmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
add commuting, taking care of hygiene, eating (specially if you have to prepare your meals), cleaning your room, a million other chores that pop up here and there, watching palvin videos on youtube and you are left with less than half of that
The other 52 hours in the week say otherwise

JFL at wagies needing to worry about this shit :lul:

i mog all wagies as a NEET living with parents with free food no rent i basically live for free :p

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, JohnDoe and Deleted member 29883
My bedroom stinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ManletBlackcel, rand anon and 3 others
The other 52 hours in the week say otherwise

i mean you have a good attitude, but people are not robots. not a lot of us have the drive to maximize our productivity

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Respalier, thereallegend and 4 others
why most of the users who talk like that are 17 and don't know anything about money and living alone or haven't accomplished anything more than wageslaving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP, Deleted member 18879 and 4 others
why most of the users who talk like that are 17 and don't know anything about money and living alone or haven't accomplished anything more than wageslaving.
The irony

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Most retarded way of calculating free hours I've seen

You're right on the money aspect though

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
says the 30-year-old neet who has over 40k posts in total on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier
lazy bastards it's only 2PM and I've already done 4 hours of work. I will finish at 4. Then do some light studying till 6 then play fifa after that till 10 PM

lazy bastards

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I spend less than 30 mins a day on cooking + eating, not hard to do, just eat a light breakfast and then a big lunch, then skip dinner (also improves sleep)
I eat mainly meat + diary products, meat takes max 5 mins to prep and I don't count it being cooked as a time waste cuz I do other shit in the meantime, most dairy products you don't need to cook

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and Deleted member 6128
Most retarded way of calculating free hours I've seen

You're right on the money aspect though
The issue is that I don’t see jobs that are attainable to get that paying $22/hr

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
It takes 36 hours a week to looksmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, rl⠀ and Deleted member 6128
how can i make £200 a month @Pretty

how can i make £200 a month @Pretty
you can even make that by posting black pilled videos on tiktok or youtube and selling some kind of ascension plan or rating like WW

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula, thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Human beinwgs need rest. If people don't get any rest or leisure time, they'll rope.

Human beinwgs need rest. If people don't get any rest or leisure time, they'll rope.
Ppl are too pussy to do that

Only AI can deactivate itself without emotion

if you work 40 hours sleep 8 hours a day that's 96 hours only of your week taken up.

168 - 96 = 72

You can spend at least 20 hours trying to build something.

Now your salary

If you're not taking advantage of living with your parents or house-sharing you are a dumbass. Rent is the biggest expense for the majority of people you should aim to have it be less than 25% of your salary.
So if I was on £45,000k a year I'd aim to pay no more than £1.5k a month on rent so let's say I house-share and it's £800 a month. that's only £9,600 a year
Food £300 a month, Utilities idk £80 a month, Travel £60 a month, Random Bullshit £200

Total of £17,280 yearly and I slightly exaggerated the numbers too.

That leaves you with nearly £17,280 post-tax. If you're not throwing almost all of that into a passive business so you can quit your day job you are a fucking fool
whos making 45 k being young in uk lol. Thats like 25£ per hour. You need to be extremly skilled for this or business

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
whos making 45 k being young in uk lol. Thats like 25£ per hour. You need to be extremly skilled for this or business
fresh grads from any decent uni make that tbh