you're not the in the main characters roster

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
you're here just to finance rich and good looking people lifestyle, giving them your time and energy that they cannot waste to package items, do accountanting, build buildings and other wageslaves activities. "looksmaxxing" is a meme, you're like that level 20 side character that gets wrecked by the main character who can always level up and has all the possibilities in the world. you know what to do....

• +1
Reactions: DoII, fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
water.org

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and ElTruecel
try to confute what i just said. imagine comparing your life to a soccer player with infinite money, infinite looks, infinite possibilities, and 0 cortisol and stress. you're just like the NPCs in oblivion, while they're the main characters roaming the world and making history.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and GuyFromSingapore
try to confute what i just said. imagine comparing your life to a soccer player with infinite money, infinite looks, infinite possibilities, and 0 cortisol and stress. you're just like the NPCs in oblivion, while they're the main characters roaming the world and making history.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and autistic_tendencies
2/10 thread

you're here just to finance rich and good looking people lifestyle, giving them your time and energy that they cannot waste to package items, do accountanting, build buildings and other wageslaves activities. "looksmaxxing" is a meme, you're like that level 20 side character that gets wrecked by the main character who can always level up and has all the possibilities in the world. you know what to do....

Another day, another demoralizing thread by our resident South Italian @the BULL

that's the catch. you sweat, give your everything, and you still amount to nothing. people who are born into it, don't need to put a lil bit of effort.
just have good luck theory

José Saramago proved that everyone is a main character in All the Names.

you're broke and irrelevant

i’m an npc to the npcs

i'm affluent and important
if foids want sex, they get to choose among taller, whiter and better looking man. if they want betabux, they get to choose among millionaires +. just relax man