You're paying the price

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
It's almost summer, folks are talking about beach, everyone is showing off their body...

And here it's me, the skinny cunt who spent the last months crying and rotting, so now it's my turn to pay the price of my actions.

I can't complain, I can just start to do something today for the better.

Everyday you spend rotting and depressing without doing anything in the whole day that will put you closer to satisfactory experiences is the equivalent day in which you'll be miserable and pay the price.

#LetsStopRotting

I myself will start to workoutmaxx and I've decided @6ft1 will be my mentor so I'll bother him for anything I need :chad:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Ascensionrequired, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Shut up sex haver fakecel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6305 and Deleted member 6902
you're gonna start a bulk?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
thank god for juice
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6305
you're gonna start a bulk?
I'm not gonna ruin my face thank you.

I'm not sure what I'll do but bloat maxx is not on the list, having a nice body is.

#Dimethyltrienolone or death
 
Just roidmax nigga
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 5393
1590523485552
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mentors me 😳
 
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
i was beyond turbo auschwitz tier last year

under 60kg at 6’3

thank god i actually decided to change that in october and now i’m like ~70kg while remaining 12% bf

and i recently started injecting T so results will be expedited now

get a good physique or you’re not even trying
You're on blast and cruise mode?
 
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
i was beyond turbo auschwitz tier last year

under 60kg at 6’3

thank god i actually decided to change that in october and now i’m like ~70kg while remaining 12% bf

and i recently started injecting T so results will be expedited now

get a good physique or you’re not even trying
70kg at 6'3 ?!
giphy.gif
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 5683

Similar threads

HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
13
Views
65
HelpMeAscend💔
HelpMeAscend💔
Heartache
Replies
6
Views
70
Heartache
Heartache
ESR
Replies
7
Views
53
ESR
ESR
braydenx.x
Replies
3
Views
53
braydenx.x
braydenx.x
C
Replies
1
Views
29
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top