youre possibly thumbpulling WRONG

zuelan

zuelan

HEY BROS ITS ME MUTAHAR
people with a naturally wide palate/maxilla, usually have the back part of their maxilla wider than the front. thumbpull the hell out of your back maxilla,
by far one of the DUMBEST looksmaxxes is thumbpulling on the front area of your maxilla where your front teeth are. yes, you are indeed taking advantage of your sutures but youre just making your nose wider bhai.

personally my bones are a little more malleable so i have seen a little progress from thumbpulling. when i do it im thumbpulling the back maxilla area.
say its cope, say its real, at least fucking try.

if youre at an age where bones are very malleable, spam thumbpulling is all i can say.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Elijah_leo

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Newday*V3 and zuelan
people with a naturally wide palate/maxilla, usually have the back part of their maxilla wider than the front. thumbpull the hell out of your back maxilla,
by far one of the DUMBEST looksmaxxes is thumbpulling on the front area of your maxilla where your front teeth are. yes, you are indeed taking advantage of your sutures but youre just making your nose wider bhai.

personally my bones are a little more malleable so i have seen a little progress from thumbpulling. when i do it im thumbpulling the back maxilla area.
say its cope, say its real, at least fucking try.

if youre at an age where bones are very malleable, spam thumbpulling is all i can say.
Where do you actually pull since it's a soft palate at the back