you're retarded if you don't think pretty boys SMV mog masculine gymcellers

Spreading the ebonypill and maestheticpill like there's no tomorrow jfl. Unlike most idiots here rotting on tiktok, i touch grass and saw who gets the bitches of all ages. I have a classmate browsing tiktok at school and at home like rotting and rlly has the same opinion as these closeted fags here
This. I keep hearing on this forum about muh tiktok prettyboys and yet whenever I go out on a Friday/Sat night the guys with the girls are all typical good-looking, tall, slightly gymcelled, undercut, stubble, maybe tats or some badboy accesories. Prettyboys are always rotting alone with their skateboards or at best with some ass-let ugly midget wearing XL pants

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13626
Dnrd do not care abt appealing to infertile lesbian women

Attachments

• AKedOLQNcnlZKb4TKzmzxMKud14v4TUYpAUywqvPZ7YUGA3Ds999-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.png
    AKedOLQNcnlZKb4TKzmzxMKud14v4TUYpAUywqvPZ7YUGA3Ds999-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.png
    301 KB · Views: 0
This. I keep hearing on this forum about muh tiktok prettyboys and yet whenever I go out on a Friday/Sat night the guys with the girls are all typical good-looking, tall, slightly gymcelled, undercut, stubble, maybe tats or some badboy accesories. Prettyboys are always rotting alone with their skateboards or at best with some ass-let ugly midget wearing XL pants
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
Maesthetic/robust prettyboy with dimorphism and good body >tiktok prettyboys/eboys/femboys/ogres

Jfl if u disagree, go ahead and lose weight, shave, let your hair grow out like a retard just because someone on a obscure forum said so even if it doesn't fit you etc

And see that you won't get shit, not at school or parties. Maybe kindergarten. Accept this fact before you get cucked by a maesthetic chad

The ones pump and dumping are the onesvi mentioned not prettyboy cucks. Girls have an easier time pinning down a prettyboy because he realizes that he's soft and controllable. Just a pretty face and like a toy

If a girl locks down a maesthetic Chad in a ltr without him cheating she won't cheat anytime soon as long as you don't let yourself go.

Cringe thing about u closeted fags is that these redpill "copers" get more bitches provided they're gl unlike prettyboys jfl.

I'm talking from experience, i was a prettyboy coper once too and had 0 sex appeal and occasionally ltr requests and not being respected or taken seriously by majority of ppl. Took the maestheticpill and my life changed forever for the better
Examples of ideal mascthetic?

RATE THIS PRETTYBOY

when you use a .0001% outlier for being as fucking twiglike as possible to prove your point instead of using an actually average-lean prettyboy of course you can make that shitty argument