You're retarded if you don't use a VPN on this site

nooo why did you change your classic username and superman/smallville avis
why natural hypertrophy? he's just in alphadestiny's shadow
I did it as a joke, I want to get rid of this profile eventually but I bought VIP to delete my rating thread to remove the pictures I uploaded.

By the way, if I post enough with this new username, it is going to change the search results on google images to the threads that I reply to, and as a result, it could fuck up Natural Hypertrophy's channel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course people still have my pictures but I know that they will be forgotten more easily now. My main concern with my rating thread was that it was the most viewed rating thread of the entire forum, so it was too easy to find my pics, now it is more difficult.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
@Kingkellz was telling me the other day how @tyronelite might have potentially doxxed himself by posting his Instagram account and YouTube videos on the forum but guess what? Nothing happened. Literally no one gave a flying fuck. That thread was stickied and had thousands of views but still nope. The information was right there but nothing happened and he is a mod. Now you tell me why this supposed dark triad faggot would dox you.

yes actually, people are pathetic low sentience psychopaths unfortunately
or at least dumb faggots trying hard to be "dark triad"

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 6128, Kingkellz and 2 others
@Kingkellz was telling me the other day how @tyronelite might have potentially doxxed himself by posting his Instagram account and YouTube videos but guess what? Nothing happened. Literally no one gave a flying fuck. That thread was stickied and had thousands of views but still nope. The information was right there but nothing happened and he is a mod. Now you tell me why this supposed dark triad faggot would dox you.
I know, but that's because no one has serious problems with tyronelite

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
You’re retarded if you think VPN’s will keep you safe from deanonymizing u :feelshaha::feelshaha: especially a CENTRIALIZED Vpn which is the vast majority of normie vpns. They all keep logs :feelshaha:

TailsOS+Disinformation+New Identity for every site+Hardened Tor privacy settings or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18603 and Mastermind
Haha fuck having VPN's, none of you twinks are going to do shit in Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
What exploit jfl
You embed a link and greycels click on it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 18603 and 1 other person
You’re retarded if you think VPN’s will keep you safe from deanonymizing u :feelshaha::feelshaha: especially a CENTRIALIZED Vpn which is the vast majority of normie vpns. They all keep logs :feelshaha:

TailsOS+Disinformation+New Identity for every site+Hardened Tor privacy settings or rope.
Ok? Good luck getting a subpoena to get a VPN company's logs.

It's usually people who claim outlandish things or the ones who make too many hate threads. They are the ones who get targeted but most doxes happens between users and on this forum it's only a problem if an outsider doxes someone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Growth Plate and Deleted member 7725
I just want a colorful name. Fuck being mod.
muh colorful incel forum username
this forum will go down soon dude
haven't you seen how often it's been going offline recently? same thing happened with lookism before it went down

Ok? Good luck getting a subpoena to get a VPN company's logs.
Low IQ.. VPN’s cooperate with Law Enforcement and hand over their logs to them all the time.

The better phrase is this: Good luck getting a subpoena to get a Decentrialized VPN company’s logs who keep no logs.

Just be a low inhib 0 cortisol laid back mogger like @tyronelite theory

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Growth Plate
right, by failing to dm me my ip OP has proven that he was larping with this thread
literally takes 2 seconds to send me a dm with my ip, but ofc he cant do that

• +1
right, by failing to dm me my ip OP has proven that he was larping with this thread
literally takes 2 seconds to send me a dm with my ip, but ofc he cant do that
ofc OP is larping hard :feelsuhh:

meanwhile we have entire folders of doxxed ethnics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

get on our level OP

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 13787 and gamma
Low IQ.. VPN’s cooperate with Law Enforcement and hand over their logs to them all the time.

The better phrase is this: Good luck getting a subpoena to get a Decentrialized VPN company’s logs who keep no logs.
FBI can get your IP if they want to either way. I'm saying a random dark triad redditor who wants to dox you like this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and Kylo
Big larp from a pussy, frail bitch OP, I won’t bump his thread anymore. That’s all I have to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
muh colorful incel forum username
this forum will go down soon dude
haven't you seen how often it's been going offline recently? same thing happened with lookism before it went down
Probably just script kiddies with booters. Hopefully they don't get access to this exploit or users will be going offline.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Big larp from a pussy, frail bitch OP, I won’t bump his thread anymore. That’s all I have to say
Not a larp at all. Not PMing anyone except for a mod who can fix it.

He posted face multiple times
With ip only you couldn't do that
Of course. I mean IP + face/hints/etc you can dox someone. Even with just IP there are methods to dox people in some cases. Especially those who live in third world countries.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Not PMing anyone except for a mod who can fix it.
why are you dodging the question
nobody is asking you to tell us what the exploit is, literally send the ip adress itself in pms, its costs you fucking nothing and you have 0 reason not to do it, except ofc the real reason - youre a larper
@youngmax

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
why are you dodging the question
nobody is asking you to tell us what the exploit is, literally send the ip adress itself in pms, its costs you fucking nothing and you have 0 reason not to do it, except ofc the real reason - youre a larper
@youngmax
[removed]

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
FBI can get your IP if they want to either way. I'm saying a random dark triad redditor who wants to dox you like this:

I took you way too seriously. That’s just brutal. So that site’s whole premise is to dox people?

• Woah
What do you mean "so what"? It means you can get DDoS'd and doxxed to a certain degree by ANYONE on this website. Not just intelligence agencies but inceltears, Vice reporters, and other enemies. JFL at "experienced web developer". Most serious programmers don't even consider web developers to be real developers.
Web development is a necessity for most commercial software development but it isn't where you would want to dedicate your career

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and youngmax
[removed]
gahhaahahhaha nigga tried do make us click the image that redirects you to an ipgrabber
confirmed larper, this is literally the easiest way to get an ip ever and everyone knows it

gahhaahahhaha nigga tried do make us click the image that redirects you to an ipgrabber
confirmed larper, this is literally the easiest way to get an ip ever and everyone knows it
Nope. Smoke and mirrors to hide my method.

yes
thats exactly what you wanted to do
the text in the image is blurred on purpose
you wanted us to click it so you can get our ips and keep your larp going
it didnt work and u had to edit before mods saw it and banned you
you lost, we win

• JFL
@cloUder He said That I’m in England on an iPhone, but he could have got that with a quick search of my post history

@cloUder He said That I’m in England on an iPhone, but he could have got that with a quick search of my post history
he should tell you your ip

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
Just be a low inhib 0 cortisol laid back mogger like @tyronelite theory
Niggas act like they’re gonna pull up at your house :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Squirtle
  • JFL
nooo why did you change your classic username and superman/smallville avis
why natural hypertrophy? he's just in alphadestiny's shadow
This dude really changed his name to natural hypertrophy when he has never even benched a plate and he does less than 20 sets a week jfl

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Growth Plate
He says he doesn’t want to leave it opn to hacker telegram… :feelshehe:
"yeah bro im gonna send you your ip, just click this sus image real quick, ok?"

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and youngmax
jfll, the quote comment where you could see his ipgrabber image got deleted, even more proof

"yeah bro im gonna send you your ip, just click this sus image real quick, ok?"
View attachment 1637704
FUCK CLICKED AGAIN!
Tyler1 rage 1

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13787
lol no that doesn't work lmfao.
huh?
yes it does
if someone clicks your image you can get his ip if you imbed an ipgrabber into the image
u can also make the ipgrabber redirect you back to the image so its more stealthy

huh?
yes it does
if someone clicks your image you can get his ip if you imbed an ipgrabber into the image
u can also make the ipgrabber redirect you back to the image so its more stealthy
This website is proxied lmfao.

• Hmm...
Tbh i dont care

wdym
how does that change anything
It won't show your IP address for random images lmfao. You have 0 clue what you're talking about.

• Hmm...
It won't show your IP address for random images lmfao. You have 0 clue what you're talking about.
you can imbed an ipgrabber into your image dude
also dont act like you dont know this already

you can imbed an ipgrabber into your image dude
also dont act like you dont know this already
No you can't lmfao. This site clearly has an image proxy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 13787