You're seriously mentally ill if you don't find 14yo girls sexually attractive

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Posts
5,642
Reputation
5,930
In my shithole post-USSR country the age of consent is 14. So technically even tho I'm 25 if a 14yo bitch consents to getting her ass rearranged by me and cummed inside, I can do that legally.

No matter the laws, you would have to be seriously mentally ill not to find 14yo girls attractive.

No matter how stupid some laws are, do not break the law. Never do that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Constantin Denis, fukmylyf and 6 others
When I was 14 I was retarded, im still retarded girls mature faster than boys too
 
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Ok but do you have to be so visceral about it doesn't you want more things than just sex from jb
 
@JBcollector gave a thumbs up. What a surprise.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BoneDensity and Deleted member 24671
Ok but do you have to be so visceral about it doesn't you want more things than just sex from jb
She could be my girlfriend tbh. I like small feet on a bitch.
 
Well, it doesn't depend so much on age as on the physique itself

Foids of 12-14 are usually not as developed as women of 18-20 and it is normal that they have better bodies

Although there are 14 year old girls that have very sexy bodies ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 25713, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
I would have too much norepinephrine in my system to get a boner ngl
It’s just a freaky experience
 
i'm 33 and i agree
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
97
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
96
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
111
fallendown
fallendown
ICXCLuvr
Replies
36
Views
220
revivles
revivles
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
22
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top