You're Sick if you're Happy about the 2 Scandinavian Girls that Got Beheaded by ISIS

t. BrazilianSmegma
516.jpg

Of course, soy boys think that it’s wrong to do anything other than bow down and worship their grave but I don't have the time nor the will to do such a thing.

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
Nobody deserves to be butchered like this(not even an animal). Absolutely disgusting and if you derive any pleasure from this, you need help.
Nobody except mudslimes themselves.

ah

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Being bullied badly is not even close to having your head decapitated live while you scream in agony. Wtf
nigga you are retarded? these chicks lived a life of happiness and then died a quick death. people who get bullied live a life of misery and mental health problems

this topic reeks of soy

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
nigga you are retarded? these chicks lived a life of happiness and then died a quick death. people who get bullied live a life of misery and mental health problems

this topic reeks of soy
This post is so old I don't remember writing it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 4612
I have the vid btw since all links wont work to it lol I remember downloading it like a year ago.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Most misogynists here are mentally ill. Sexual frustration is a joke. Get your shit together if you can‘t manage your urges

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360 and 5'8manlet
Watch at your discretion.
http://debuglies.com/2018/12/21/mur...aphic-video-showing-female-tourists-beheaded/

If you saw this and are happy, you're a fucking piece of shit with no humanity or sense of good. I hate these foids for how they treat some men and how they lie and manipulate, but to be glad to see this happen isn't healthy. You're mentally sick af if you aren't sad and angry that this happened. This type of suffering is thousands of times worse than your chronic loneliness and sexual frustration.
lel go screw yourself shiacuck

They survived I met them yesterday at Applebees

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Some 50,000 people die of unnatural causes every day. Where are their news articles and affected moral outrage?
have you tried looking up your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
who cares shut up bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360
Just remember thousands of innocent men got beheaded by isis as well, and the only ones that gained any traction on the news were a few western euros and the jap journalist guy. The innocent native Kurds in the area and Shia Muslims were literally beheaded, straight up burned alive in cages, and thrown off buildings. No one gave a fuck about them. But when it's two blonde nordic stacies then whole world goes into catatonic shock :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. What were these retarded stacies doing roaming around in some remote area in a third world country :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. They literally have a whole ass continent (geographic Europe) which literally exists just to cater to their every whim, and they choose to go backpacking into some remote part of a North African shithole? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what happens when you've been given everything in your life since the day you were born for simply existing. Your dopamine receptors get burned out, and you feel the need to go and do some dangerous shit, just so you can feel something. Well, i hope they got to "feel something", in their last moments of life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 15004
Just remember thousands of innocent men got beheaded by isis as well, and the only ones that gained any traction on the news were a few western euros and the jap journalist guy. The innocent native Kurds in the area and Shia Muslims were literally beheaded, straight up burned alive in cages, and thrown off buildings. No one gave a fuck about them. But when it's two blonde nordic stacies then whole world goes into catatonic shock :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. What were these retarded stacies doing roaming around in some remote area in a third world country :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. They literally have a whole ass continent (geographic Europe) which literally exists just to cater to their every whim, and they choose to go backpacking into some remote part of a North African shithole? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what happens when you've been given everything in your life since the day you were born for simply existing. Your dopamine receptors get burned out, and you feel the need to go and do some dangerous shit, just so you can feel something. Well, i hope they got to "feel something", in their last moments of life.
Man even though I disagree with you on so many things, your takes on situations like these are precious:feelskek:

Nah you're absolutely right these soys only care when it's some white foid or something not the actual natives of Syria or something