Youth doesnt finish the same for everyone

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Youth doesn't end for everyone at the same time. Ugly people don't even get a chance to live youth, so it's over for them completely.
Some people can maintain their youth until 30s through genetics and environmental factors, while others may only be youthful up until 25. Youth shouldn't be defined by an age, but by the time you lose your hair, or skin aging, etc. Age is just a number and social construct; nature will let you know when your youth is over, and on a deeper level too. Your biological age is your real age, not your chronological age.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, FacialStructure404, R@m@ and 6 others
Is my youth over if I'm NW3 in my 20s?

Is my youth over if I'm NW3 in my 20s?

NW3 is the stage of actual hair recession, so it would be indicative of bad hair genetics or unhealthy lifestyle. I'm no expert when it comes to hair, but I'm sure there are some good threads on how to reverse it or at least prevent further recession.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Real type shi

Ugly people don't even get a chance to live youth, so it's over for them completely.
i agree with most of the thread but not this. i guess uglier people can age quicker but pretty much any guy would prefer any young girl, even one who's actually ugly, over some 45 year old "milf" roastie woman. same goes for girls

• JFL
i agree with most of the thread but not this. i guess uglier people can age quicker but pretty much any guy would prefer any young girl, even one who's actually ugly, over some 45 year old "milf" roastie woman. same goes for girls

I'm talking truly ugly, not LTN or LTB.

But we can at least agree that biological age is the real age and chronological age is just some human construct.

I'm talking truly ugly, not LTN or LTB.

But we can at least agree that biological age is the real age and chronological age is just some human construct.
everyone has a youth even truly ugly people. and truly ugly isnt much different from ltn

but yes chronological age might be how old you are but it doesn't say everything about youth, one 30yo guy can be completely bald and look 45, another 30yo guy can be clean shaven with zoomer hair and look 20

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Im 24 and feel like Im 18 both physically and mentally

Some of my mates are starting to get into adult life, they become boring and dont look as good

• +1
elevated cortisol from modern lifestyle that doesnt represent real threats, fast food, lack of movement, lack of sunlight and being outdoors will age you much faster

elevated cortisol from modern lifestyle that doesnt represent real threats, fast food, lack of movement, lack of sunlight and being outdoors will age you much faster

Hm I do all of those things but I'm still nw1 at 20 and have no fine lines and good teeth. I am overweight though.

all the guys I know entered a LTR when they started balding

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston