Youthmaxxing- NAD+ levels and NMN?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx

Has anyone researched these? Does this NMN stuff work or is it a meme from Sinclair? If it works wouldn't everyone be using it now?

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and diggbicc
@Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadelite
@Seth Walsh Blackpill on him NMN, son.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Too tired brahs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Shodredux, RAITEIII and 3 others
sorry bro I dont understand

i wanna know too, high iqcels please reply

Take this daily to youthmax:

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD
0.5g transresveratrol and/or pterostilbene

Also, do intermittent fasting or actual fasting (each week I do a 4 day bulk cycle, 1 day off, and then a 2 day fast cycle)

Heat and cold exposure is good. 3x weekly sauna usage is shown to add 20% to lifespan. Caloric reduction through fasting can add 30-40%. Cold showers and chilly temps are good, freezing and icy temps are not.

For more info look at the highlights from David Sinclair Joe Rogan podcast.

You want to be young until you're 85 years old? And active until you die at 120-130? This is how.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, zeshama, ALP and 7 others

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

Also, do intermittent fasting or actual fasting (each week I do a 4 day bulk cycle, 1 day off, and then a 2 day fast cycle)

Heat and cold exposure is good. 3x weekly sauna usage is shown to add 20% to lifespan. Caloric reduction through fasting can add 30-40%. Cold showers and chilly temps are good, freezing and icy temps are not.

You want to be young until you're 85 years old? And active until you die at 120-130? This is how.

Brutal lifemaxxing

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

ABSOLUTE LIFE MAXING. amazing thread

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

If these are proven to work why isn't everyone in world taking them?

If these are proven to work why isn't everyone in world taking them?

There are people in 2020 who still smoke while everyone "knows" it's bad.

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

I take the exact same things except the NAD boosters become a necessity after 30 or so. I increase my NAD sufficiently through exercise.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
This is false equivalence. If those treatments were legit anti-age (anti wrinkle) everyone would be taking them and you could read all over news. Literally everyone wants to be forever young, nobody wants to age. And taking a supp is an easy way.

Yet there are crickets.

Tell me, what diagnostic tests have you taken before and during those supps so you can objectively evaluate their effectiveness?

Also, didn't metformin stunt muscle growth somewhat?

This is false equivalence. If those treatments were legit anti-age (anti wrinkle) everyone would be taking them and you could read all over news. Literally everyone wants to be forever young, nobody wants to age. And taking a supp is an easy way.

Yet there are crickets.

Tell me, what diagnostic tests have you taken before and during those supps so you can objectively evaluate their effectiveness?

Also, didn't metformin stunt muscle growth somewhat?

These treatments are legit anti aging and you are hearing them all over. Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Peter Attia etc are getting millions of views on social media. It is impossible to stop (skin) aging completely however. You will never look 20 at 80. I am simply saying that just because something works, doesn't mean everyone will start doing it all of a sudden. Many people still have horrible habits knowing it ages or even kills them prematurely and don't care about longevity at all.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and OCDMaxxing
These treatments are legit anti aging and you are hearing them all over. Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Peter Attia etc are getting millions of views on social media. It is impossible to stop (skin) aging completely however. You will never look 20 at 80.
And THIS is the critical part.Unless you can actually LOOK WAY YOUNGER, it is just a meme. Nobody really cares about "muh biological age" or some obscure statss like that. We want to LOOK YOUNG. And Sinclair looks like an OLDCEL no matter how hard he copes.

And THIS is the critical part.Unless you can actually LOOK WAY YOUNGER, it is just a meme. Nobody really cares about "muh biological age" or some obscure statss like that. We want to LOOK YOUNG. And Sinclair looks like an OLDCEL no matter how hard he copes.

Lol yes but you can look much better than the average 50yo if you keep up with this and start at 25 for example with a good anti aging routine plus skincare.

Nicotine is good stimulant, makes my brain work better , thb most people don't care about living to old age. Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Peter Attia all look their age or worse JFL. I've seen people who smoke, drink, don't take any of these supps and still look better than them. Fucking CAGE

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and lasthope
Nicotine is good stimulant, makes my brain work better , thb most people don't care about living to old age.

do you smoke cigarettes?

do you smoke cigarettes?

no, I take nicotine gum, sometimes vape a little. To me it's like caffeine, no good reason to quit tbh. I also I'm pretty sure nicotine can protect against parkinson or alzheimer's disease

Last edited:
Nicotine is good stimulant, makes my brain work better , thb most people don't care about living to old age. Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Peter Attia all look their age or worse JFL. I've seen people who smoke, drink, don't take any of these supps and still look better than them. Fucking CAGE
That is why I'm not buying their anti aging trickery. If it worked, they would be young looking.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, lasthope and MewingJBP
That is why I'm not buying their anti aging trickery. If it worked, they would be young looking.

Anti aging is not only about looking young on the outside though. It's about being able to be fit, healthy and active at 100 as opposed to being senile and bedridden.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yes, people need to start living life instead of rotting in their basements looking how to slow down aging lol
Anti aging is not only about looking young on the outside though. It's about being able to be fit, healthy and active at 100 as opposed to being senile and bedridden.

TRT + HGH + good diet, low stress, good sleep and skincare/hairloss prevention everything else is cope

Lol yes but you can look much better than the average 50yo if you keep up with this and start at 25 for example with a good anti aging routine plus skincare.
Imagine spending 25 years taking supplements to look young at 50 and then someone else gets done a laser c02 and ends up looking better than u

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, MewingJBP, DidntRead and 1 other person

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

AMPK and mTOR can't both be active at the same time

Nobody gives a fuck about all that "being fit" bullshit. It's about agefrauding and LOOKING young. LOOKS > functionality.
No anti-aging can be taken seriously until you visibly become younger.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine spending 25 years taking supplements to look young at 50 and then someone else gets done a laser c02 and ends up looking better than u

Do both. a good longevity regimen includes skincare. topicals and treatments.

can i look 20 at 25-30?

Pretty much impossible.

18-22 are ages where your face changes massively and you'll look different at 20 than you do at 18.

If you are/look 26, the facial change to 28 for example is less pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Do both. a good longevity regimen includes skincare. topicals and treatments.

Pretty much impossible.

18-22 are ages where your face changes massively and you'll look different at 20 than you do at 18.

If you are/look 26, the facial change to 28 for example is less pronounced.
im 18 now

Nobody gives a fuck about all that "being fit" bullshit. It's about agefrauding and LOOKING young. LOOKS > functionality.
No anti-aging can be taken seriously until you visibly become younger.

You can slow down facial aging tremendously if you start young. Doesn't mean you can't take it seriously just because you can't go from looking 50 to 20 in a month.

AMPK and mTOR can't both be active at the same time
You can activate p70s6k with MTORC1 partially inactive though. CASTOR1 and Sestrin2 inhibition work as backdoors, and p70s6k acts as a negative modulator of Insulin Receptor Substrate so it can prevent IRS from activating P85/Pi3K and eventually AKT which would activate MTOR in the tranditional way. Look into negative feedback inhibition by p70s6k on the insulin signalling cascade. Also there's a way to achieve s6 synthesis with AMPK active and this method is really really complicated and I don't fully understand it yet so I can't speak about it, but it's to do with the Sirtuins.

Yeah you can't have MTOR and AMPK activate at the same time in the traditional sense, like MTOR through AKT. You can't have AKT and AMPK active at the same time. But unless your doing really specific things with Arginine and Leucine to hit the Amino Acid sensors (CASTOR & Sestrin), then it's pretty much not possible to have MTOR and AMPK active at the same time. Theoretically you can have them active at the same time very temporarily and without much benefit. Longterm, it's impractical, ineffective and pretty much impossible. MTOR will only be active through Rag and not through the Ras lysosome and Ras homolog.

The MTORCs need to be traditionally activated through the insulin signalling cascade. The CASTOR/GATOR backdoors just activate a part of MTORC1 and subsequently p70s6k where only Protein and Pyrimidine synthesis can be achieved.

The other "Sirtuin" method can be used to achieve protein synthesis with AMPK active (MTOR shut off) because it doesn't achieve protein sythesis through an MTOR backdoor, I really don't understand how it works yet though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Piro, Cope, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

you can't look 18 forever.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and needsolution
You can activate p70s6k with MTORC1 partially inactive though. CASTOR1 and GATOR2 inhibition work as backdoors, and p70s6k acts as a negative modulator of Insulin Receptor Substrate so it can prevent IRS from activating P85/Pi3K and eventually AKT which would activate MTOR in the tranditional way. Look into negative feedback inhibition by p70s6k on the insulin signalling cascade. Also there's a way to achieve s6 synthesis with AMPK active and this method is really really complicated and I don't fully understand it yet so I can't speak about it, but it's to do with the Sirtuins.

Yeah you can't have MTOR and AMPK activate at the same time in the traditional sense, like MTOR through AKT. You can't have AKT and AMPK active at the same time. But unless your doing really specific things with Arginine and Leucine to hit the Amino Acid sensors (CASTOR & GATOR), then it's pretty much not possible to have MTOR and AMPK active at the same time. Theoretically you can have them active at the same time very temporarily and without much benefit. Longterm, it's impractical, ineffective and pretty much impossible. MTOR will only be active through Rag and not through the Ras lysosome and Ras homolog.

View attachment 247870

The MTORCs need to be traditionally activated through the insulin signalling cascade. The CASTOR/GATOR backdoors just activate a part of MTORC1 and subsequently p70s6k where only Protein and Pyrimidine synthesis can be achieved.

The other "Sirtuin" method can be used to achieve protein synthesis with AMPK active (MTOR shut off) because it doesn't achieve protein sythesis through an MTOR backdoor, I really don't understand how it works yet though.
With AKT and AMPK active they'd be both inhibiting and activating the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex 2, and that's impossible. And TSC2 inhibition is the main route to activating all the MTORCs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You can activate p70s6k with MTORC1 partially inactive though. CASTOR1 and GATOR2 inhibition work as backdoors, and p70s6k acts as a negative modulator of Insulin Receptor Substrate so it can prevent IRS from activating P85/Pi3K and eventually AKT which would activate MTOR in the tranditional way. Look into negative feedback inhibition by p70s6k on the insulin signalling cascade. Also there's a way to achieve s6 synthesis with AMPK active and this method is really really complicated and I don't fully understand it yet so I can't speak about it, but it's to do with the Sirtuins.

Yeah you can't have MTOR and AMPK activate at the same time in the traditional sense, like MTOR through AKT. You can't have AKT and AMPK active at the same time. But unless your doing really specific things with Arginine and Leucine to hit the Amino Acid sensors (CASTOR & GATOR), then it's pretty much not possible to have MTOR and AMPK active at the same time. Theoretically you can have them active at the same time very temporarily and without much benefit. Longterm, it's impractical, ineffective and pretty much impossible. MTOR will only be active through Rag and not through the Ras lysosome and Ras homolog.

View attachment 247870

Mensa IQ

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
you can't look 18 forever.
i know but all what i mean is if i start anti-aging routine let's say at 19 so if its possible to age like Brad Pitt for example who at 25 looked like that

You can activate p70s6k with MTORC1 partially inactive though. CASTOR1 and Sestrin2 inhibition work as backdoors, and p70s6k acts as a negative modulator of Insulin Receptor Substrate so it can prevent IRS from activating P85/Pi3K and eventually AKT which would activate MTOR in the tranditional way. Look into negative feedback inhibition by p70s6k on the insulin signalling cascade. Also there's a way to achieve s6 synthesis with AMPK active and this method is really really complicated and I don't fully understand it yet so I can't speak about it, but it's to do with the Sirtuins.

Yeah you can't have MTOR and AMPK activate at the same time in the traditional sense, like MTOR through AKT. You can't have AKT and AMPK active at the same time. But unless your doing really specific things with Arginine and Leucine to hit the Amino Acid sensors (CASTOR & Sestrin), then it's pretty much not possible to have MTOR and AMPK active at the same time. Theoretically you can have them active at the same time very temporarily and without much benefit. Longterm, it's impractical, ineffective and pretty much impossible. MTOR will only be active through Rag and not through the Ras lysosome and Ras homolog.

View attachment 247870

Did you ever experiment with glucosamine?

Nope
Since it blocks Glycogen Synthase I think it may have the potential to prevent the storage of Glucose during/post exercise. Will prevent glycogen buildup and may slow down the process of de Novo Lipogenesis, without having any ill effects on lean muscle hypertrophy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope

Since it blocks Glycogen Synthase I think it may have the potential to prevent the storage of Glucose during/post exercise. Will prevent glycogen buildup and may slow down the process of de Novo Lipogenesis, without having any ill effects on lean muscle hypertrophy.
Been speaking to a few friends studying biomedical science about your thread on GHK-Cu and its influence on DNA. Hoping to get some sort of properly forumulated response soon.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Seth Walsh
Been speaking to a few friends studying biomedical science about your thread on GHK-Cu and its influence on DNA. Hoping to get some sort of properly forumulated response soon.
Nice! Looking forward to hear what they say

• +1
You can slow down facial aging tremendously if you start young. Doesn't mean you can't take it seriously just because you can't go from looking 50 to 20 in a month.
Ok, so what would 25 year old have to do to prevent further aging? What would you suggest?

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax
Ok, so what would 25 year old have to do to prevent further aging? What would you suggest?
Get yourself a decent skincare routine, avoid the sun and try to live as healthily as possible. Honestly though, a lot is down to genetics.

0.5g metformin
1g NMN or NAD

do all these decrease libido? also can you supplement NAD alongside finasteride? doesnt fin counteract it? some of the guys here are too high iq its insane

Get yourself a decent skincare routine, avoid the sun and try to live as healthily as possible. Honestly though, a lot is down to genetics.
EGCG is my new "GHK-cu"-type meme. I already knew about EGCG and the deacetylated PPARy / PGC1alpha pathway, mitochondria promoting neurogenesis and mitogenesis. My new discoveries on EGCG inhibiting HAT, DNMT, HMT, HDAC, along with all it's anti oxidant properties has made it my favorite "supplement". Been taking it every 4-5 hours and will do this for 6 months +. Already feeling a huge reduction in anxiety, general fear.. not thinking about the past or about possible problems. Staying very present, happy and motivated.

Also drinking a ton of Chamomile Tea because of the "Apigenin". Apigenin may also be good for muscle growth. Lots of interesting stuff. EGCG really is something else. Likely works on Epigenetics too. That's what countless pubmed studies, PhD students and scientists claim.

The biggest potential benefit would be if it can increase gene expression and transcription allowing BDNF to consolidate new memories into longterm memory ahead of old memories that exist, overshadowing them and helping forget about past trauma (PTSD).

I feel really sensitized to medications again. (Methylphenidate). And there's also info on the net as to why HDACi's do that.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Already doing both. And my youth genetics are amazing.

So nothing else really? As I was saying, all of this NMN and metformin seems like a big meme.

do all these decrease libido? also can you supplement NAD alongside finasteride? doesnt fin counteract it? some of the guys here are too high iq its insane

You know how a CD or a DVD gets scratches over time? Now imagine you could play the CD in an oil bath. It would get fewer scratches. NMN is a molecule in the body used during DNA replication similar to keeping a CD in oil. The more NMN in the body, the fewer transcription errors in DNA replication. The less "scratchy" the DNA becomes. You see someone with old wrinkly skin? It is because the DNA has been unpackaged and repackaged millions of times over that person's lifetime and the DNA looks like a scratched CD and the music has lots of imperfections. The DNA in your body needs NMN to reduce transcription errors. As you age the amount of NMN decreases. You have less than half the NMN in your body at age 50 as you do at age 20.

So no NMN won't affect libido, it has nothing to do with it. It could potentially improve it because it gives you more energy, but it doesn't target that system or those hormones.

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and zeno
EGCG is my new "GHK-cu"-type meme. I already knew about EGCG and the deacetylated PPARy / PGC1alpha pathway, mitochondria promoting neurogenesis and mitogenesis. My new discoveries on EGCG inhibiting HAT, DNMT, HMT, HDAC, along with all it's anti oxidant properties has made it my favorite "supplement". Been taking it every 4-5 hours and will do this for 6 months +. Already feeling a huge reduction in anxiety, general fear.. not thinking about the past or about possible problems. Staying very present, happy and motivated.

Also drinking a ton of Chamomile Tea because of the "Apigenin". Apigenin may also be good for muscle growth. Lots of interesting stuff. EGCG really is something else. Likely works on Epigenetics too. That's what countless pubmed studies, PhD students and scientists claim.

The biggest potential benefit would be if it can increase gene expression and transcription allowing BDNF to consolidate new memories into longterm memory ahead of old memories that exist, overshadowing them and helping forget about past trauma (PTSD).

I feel really sensitized to medications again. (Methylphenidate). And there's also info on the net as to why HDACi's do that.

Green tea extract/Egcg is liver toxic, how much are you taking

I've been using it for a couple of years. That other stuff gets a little expensive, the NMN powder