YouTube Black Piller 'Tails' is a massive coper. Here I EXPOSE his lack of objectivity

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Here we see a video of him licking the backside off K-Pop singers

And here we have him dissing Indians

76a118f7784acbee25b6f0776d7ec207

Tails is bias lmao

We know Tails has an Asian background

When objectively breaking the features of both Indian and Asian men down, we can clearly see that Asian men have a FAR worse pheno.

However! That is not what the personal bias of Tails reveals. He says that Indian men are screwed, despite the fact when we look at the science we can very much see that they are FAR better looking on average as well as sexually more attractive than Asian.

Of course if you took the average 5/10 Indian then it would be over in the West, but in order for an Asian to be attractive he has to be nearing a 9, whereas it's not quite the same for an Indian. A 6 to a 6.5 tends to be enough, as long as they are not a manlet.

Asians have small tiny eyes, no eyelid crease, no eyelashes, no eyebrows, melted browridges, melted nasians (Upper noses), extremely flat maxillas and all around FEMININE face. This works in their favour when it comes to their women, but of course as we all have witnessed over the years of growing up, not their men.

Indians have weak orbital rims and very VERY bad colouring which reminds you of the colour of excrement.

The other day on Tails' little YouTube community discussion area he stated the following:

'You don't know if it's over before you leanmaxxed and stylemaxxed at least once in your life. Don't use the blackpill as an excuse to never try in the first place.

Unless you are a Indian. It's completely over for Indians.'

I think we can say that this is a man who is led by his EMOTIONS, not the fact based objective science. Oh and anybody that wants to bring the Indian accent into this debate, remember that NOBODY who is Indian and that has been brought up in a western English speaking country will EVER be carrying a cringe Indian accent. May be you guys should leave the basement sometime and/or create a more diverse set of friends.

/Rant over Tails and I know you'll be reading this because scour across the PSL forums you little cretin you.

So Tails: I've left you alone before when you had your self indulgent rubbish, but this was a step too far. Those of us who aren't stupid can all tell you are a failed normie so keep objective, or you will get exposed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, ballskin, Deleted member 19281 and 9 others
you're coping so hard, k-pop stars are attractive

indian men are 999 out of 1000 not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 22841, MrRubiks and 8 others
Anyone that thinks indians mog east asians is fucking delusional, to say the least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 11388, Mexicanboi and 8 others

You are basing it on personality. The Indian accent is cringe and it creates stupid stereotypes + Indian retards from my homeland are always trying to slide into white girls dms and it creates a bad wrap for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 19281 and subhuman incel
Anyone that thinks indians mog east asians is fucking delusional, to say the least.

Not a single argument was brought to the table

Another useless BORING shit-poster on Cuck Max that has NOTHING to offer

Bring me some science.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person

Read comments. Sub 5 Indian men from our homeland that are malnourished and ugly are giving the Indian community in the west a bad name by stalking all these white girls DMs on Instagram. Tarnishing it. Smearing it. Asian men are far too SELF-AWARE and much more high IQ to do this. Indian men on average are DUMB

f5cde92012bf80d781e2bfd82780fbbe.png

Another bias is that Asian men have far better personalities on average and I am the first to say that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Lawton88, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I wonder what tails looks like

Read comments. Sub 5 Indian men from our homeland that are malnourished and ugly are giving the Indian community in the west a bad name by stalking all these white girls DMs on Instagram. Tarnishing it. Smearing it. Asian men are far too SELF-AWARE and much more high IQ to do this. Indian men on average are DUMB

Another bias is that Asian men have far better personalities on average and I am the first to say that.

Find me one Asian guy with as much love and/or who has grown at the same rapid rate as this mofo

@Introvertednarc @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @geezcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Ryan, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 15004, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
I thought Tails was 6ft+ and blond
According to a video I watched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Lawton88, RoundHouse and 1 other person
op you don't look indian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spark, MrGlutton and MakinItHappenReturn
op you don't look indian

I know, but the point is this guy is bias towards his own kind and slating Indians

It needs to be called out

Asians have a FAR worse phenotype

They are far less desired

And they TOO FEMININE

K-Pop stars are SOUTH KOREAN

That's one tiny sector of Asia

We could use Pashtuns and say we are moggers?

Dehumanizing Pashtuns: From Terrorists to Blue-eyed Chaiwalas | altM

It's RETARDED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Ryan and randomvanish
Find me one Asian guy with as much love and/or who has grown at the same rapid rate as this mofo

@Introvertednarc @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @geezcel
Kim Taehyung

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

very good looking indian guy he should have more vids

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
North indians do, The indians with white/indo aryan blood are pure moggers and alot of indian zoomers are 6ft+

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and MakinItHappenReturn
very good looking indian guy he should have more vids

He's based in NYC

Once again proving nutrition is a massive part of reaching your potential

d4b12d40932962e4b54ecfe3f88ec3d5.png

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and datboijj
North indians do, The indians with white/indo aryan blood are pure moggers and alot of indian zoomers are 6ft+
OP is trying to convince himself thats hes med :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
The average South Asian

The average East Asian

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, 5'8manlet and Ryan
Bet he's South Korean. Is he South Korean?
no, tails is german
his bias for the asians are probably because they are black pilled
and judge everything on looks
with no arranged marriages
essentially tails is obsessed with eugenics
and most indians don't take part in that

Nah I'm just kidding but it wouldn't surprise me
why don't you just tag him yourself

I tried to leave this EXACT op in his comment section to that video and the YouTube's algorithm keeps purging it.

Won't stick

I've tried putting commas inbetween certain letters of words, but it won't work

I haven't used one swear word or insult or jack and it's not letting me post the comment lmao

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
no, tails is german

That makes no sense at all, but ok

Yeah I don't understand why he's sucking the dick of k-pop twinks.
They're literally invisible to prime white women, you just need to look at what k-pop fans look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 15004, MrGlutton and 2 others
I tried to leave this EXACT op in his comment section to that video and the YouTube's algorithm keeps purging it.

Won't stick

I've tried putting commas inbetween certain letters of words, but it won't work

I haven't used one swear word or insult or jack and it's not letting me post the comment lmao
Yeah Youtube and Reddits comment filter system is fucking dogshit, you can't leave a long fucking comment without it being removed or shadowbanned

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
no, tails is german

I meant the model @StrangerDanger was talking about

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
I thought Tails was 6ft+ and blond
According to a video I watched
The original Tails was a 6ft German, but he gave his account to his discord mod who is a 5’9 Norwegian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah Youtube and Reddits comment filter system is fucking dogshit, you can't leave a long fucking comment without it being removed or shadowbanned

I tried posting just one paragraph, the first and was removed, instantly.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The original Tails was a 6ft German, but he gave his account to his discord mod who is a 5’9 Norwegian

I'd knock him out.

And how did you know this? He sell it?

Yeah I don't understand why he's sucking the dick of k-pop twinks.
They're literally invisible to prime white women, you just need to look at what k-pop fans look like.
i agree whenever he posts them it's cringe
i agree with pretty boy pill
but kpopers are basically trans females, big difference

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
What happened? Did he ascend?

Yeah sure, you as a guidance for what is attractive is not something I'd exactly call credible - dickhead

malishka

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Xangsane
He said it in a video. The content became different and Tails gave out different info about himself implying ovnership change

Don’t know, probably just wanted to quit. Why huh react?
I was a bit confused at first but it's understandable

If I'm being completely honest, South Asian men look better than East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah sure, you as a guidance for what is attractive is not something I'd exactly call credible - dickhead

malishka
why so angry? kpop stars are pretty and that's way better than most indian men

why so angry? kpop stars are pretty and that's way better than most indian men

Baseless plucked from thin-air remark

K-Popstars are South Korean, one niche of Asian. If we use Pashtuns they would get absolutely obliterated

Dehumanizing Pashtuns: From Terrorists to Blue-eyed Chaiwalas | altM

KPopstars are also into a gay pop music scene and since Indians are either brought up to go into formal professions or choose to sing RnB and more masculine pop, they won't be drawing the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Ryan

bruh, most south asians in the west are doing the exact same thing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar

jfl kpop men are also top1 percent of asian guys not that they r average
and i give u a challenge bring one asian who can rival this muh indian
2617788 Screenshot 20211122 181611

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16346 and MakinItHappenReturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back