YouTube Black Piller 'Tails' is a massive coper. Here I EXPOSE his lack of objectivity

KPopstars are also into a gay pop music scene and since Indians are either brought up to go into formal professions or choose to sing RnB and more masculine pop, they won't be drawing the female gaze.
kpop caters to the female gaze

not the male gays, which is why you don't see their appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Xangsane
kpop caters to the female gaze

not the male gays, which is why you don't see their appeal

No, I perfectly see their appeal

You're wrong

So I don't know what you are arguing

Keep on track. I believe they are pretty boys with good mandibles, nice and long, but they are a fraction of the Asian population. SOUTH KOREA.

No, I perfectly see their appeal

You're wrong

So I don't know what you are arguing

Keep on track. I believe they are pretty boys with good mandibles, nice and long, but they are a fraction of the Asian population. SOUTH KOREA.
i am on track, you said he was praising the looks of kpop stars while saying it's over for indians in general

so the top 1% of asians are better looking than the bottom 99% of indians

he's right :blackpill:

i am on track, you said he was praising the looks of kpop stars while saying it's over for indians in general

so the top 1% of asians are better looking than the bottom 99% of indians

he's right :blackpill:

It's not over for 99% of Indians. As a 6/10 Indian man with medium brown skin and at least 5'9 height you are ok in the west,

NOT THE SAME for a 6/10 Asian man

So you are just talking shit and it's pointless arguing with a 15 year old twit that simps these weird autistic looking girls and convinces himself that they are cute. I know they relate to your autism, but calm down.

• So Sad
Reactions: malishka
Tail doesn't seem so biased in rating Indian guys on fiverr. I got him to rate me and some other Indians (a guy in and tuboflard) he was pretty fair imo but obviously overrated a little like all baby's first blackpill youtubers

Maybe it's all smoke idk. I do agree that Indians mogs Asians on average and especially at the higher level

It's not over for 99% of Indians. As a 6/10 Indian man with medium brown skin and at least 5'9 height you are ok in the west,

NOT THE SAME for a 6/10 Asian man

So you are just talking shit and it's pointless arguing with a 15 year old twit that simps these weird autistic looking girls and convinces himself that they are cute. I know they relate to your autism, but calm down.
A 6/10 asian would do fine tbh. I think Indians have a better chance at the ltn (4/10) level of aesthetics tho cuz they can be masc compared to an asian ltn

A 6/10 asian would do fine tbh. I think Indians have a better chance at the ltn (4/10) level of aesthetics tho cuz they can be masc compared to an asian ltn

I disagree bro stop watching k pop youtube videos

Asians are naturally the worst pheno

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

Here we see a video of him licking the backside off K-Pop singers

And here we have him dissing Indians

View attachment 1460639

Tails is bias lmao

We know Tails has an Asian background

When objectively breaking the features of both Indian and Asian men down, we can clearly see that Asian men have a FAR worse pheno.

However! That is not what the personal bias of Tails reveals. He says that Indian men are screwed, despite the fact when we look at the science we can very much see that they are FAR better looking on average as well as sexually more attractive than Asian.

Of course if you took the average 5/10 Indian then it would be over in the West, but in order for an Asian to be attractive he has to be nearing a 9, whereas it's not quite the same for an Indian. A 6 to a 6.5 tends to be enough, as long as they are not a manlet.

Asians have small tiny eyes, no eyelid crease, no eyelashes, no eyebrows, melted browridges, melted nasians (Upper noses), extremely flat maxillas and all around FEMININE face. This works in their favour when it comes to their women, but of course as we all have witnessed over the years of growing up, not their men.

Indians have weak orbital rims and very VERY bad colouring which reminds you of the colour of excrement.

The other day on Tails' little YouTube community discussion area he stated the following:

'You don't know if it's over before you leanmaxxed and stylemaxxed at least once in your life. Don't use the blackpill as an excuse to never try in the first place.

Unless you are a Indian. It's completely over for Indians.'

I think we can say that this is a man who is led by his EMOTIONS, not the fact based objective science. Oh and anybody that wants to bring the Indian accent into this debate, remember that NOBODY who is Indian and that has been brought up in a western English speaking country will EVER be carrying a cringe Indian accent. May be you guys should leave the basement sometime and/or create a more diverse set of friends.

/Rant over Tails and I know you'll be reading this because scour across the PSL forums you little cretin you.

So Tails: I've left you alone before when you had your self indulgent rubbish, but this was a step too far. Those of us who aren't stupid can all tell you are a failed normie so keep objective, or you will get exposed.

Dobro buraz ok nisam pročitao

• +1

Attachments

• Ross_Butler.jpg
    Ross_Butler.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ross-butler-on-waiting-to-date.jpg
    ross-butler-on-waiting-to-date.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
I just went to the truerateme guide and picked out the 6/10. Post a htn asian in your opinion then

True rate me are wrong if that's the case

I can't be assed. Watching worlds strongest man on channel 5 but it's definitely no where near that

Also 4/10 Indian is incel in 2022 on the UK

10 years ago he could get looks match girlfriend with super nt personality

Post your version of a low tier normie Indian becsuse imo a low tier normie Indian is almost the same as a 3/10 ugly white guy due to coloring

Use a medium complexion guy. Someone with mine

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16346
True rate me are wrong if that's the case

I can't be assed. Watching worlds strongest man on channel 5 but it's definitely no where near that

Also 4/10 Indian is incel in 2022 on the UK

10 years ago he could get looks match girlfriend with super nt personality

Post your version of a low tier normie Indian becsuse imo a low tier normie Indian is almost the same as a 3/10 ugly white guy due to coloring

Use a medium complexion guy. Someone with mine
This guy is ltn imo Gettyimages 454557202 612x612 Bd5zJCXXA2h9TCuPVO0XkwU8fw3

But I could see him with a looksmatched curry girl while you rarely rarely see an asian of this looks level with a gf

Also tbqh that 'chang' is just a chang due to height. Facially I dont think hes much better looking than you or I

RossButler

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16346
Bumptastic bruv

Neither race is particularly attractive to white women (which is who 99% of this site is chasing). It's cope by both to be arguing about who is worse. Koreans can achieve high looks status within asian culture just the same as some Indians being able to achieve high looks status in Bollywood. Means nothing in the west. Kpop stars all look boyish and androgynous which is not attractive to females past early adolescence.

I do think an Indian chad (light skin, blue eyes etc) would have an easier time to get a white woman than a Korean chad though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
sure bro, asians have light and clear skin, forward gorwn faces, with good mandible and maxilla projection, hunterish eyes, pretty boy face with good hair genetics, average height and good agiing, keepfucking coping you…
View attachment 1465846View attachment 1465849View attachment 1465850View attachment 1465851
View attachment 1465852View attachment 1465853
inb4 „ he is top 99th percentile, average asian looks nothing like this, and on top of that he is wearing shit ton of makeup!“ just stfu tbh

sure bro, asians have light and clear skin, forward gorwn faces, with good mandible and maxilla projection, hunterish eyes, pretty boy face with good hair genetics, average height and good agiing, keepfucking coping you…
View attachment 1465846View attachment 1465849View attachment 1465850View attachment 1465851
View attachment 1465852View attachment 1465853

I live near Vancouver/Richmond BC, the most (East) Asian place in all of North America. Lots of South Asians here too.

I can tell you right now the average East Asian does not look like that. I don’t know nor do i care which race mogs but at the end of the day, they will both struggle to date attractive white girls unless above average for their race. I see chadpreets and changs do well here with hot girls of all races but average curries and asians aren’t slaying shit. Richmond is fucking 50%+ Asian and 90% of them are dating a girl from their own race because that’s all they can pull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and subhuman incel
he's right about being lean, but other than that he's an average retard who lurks here

just lol tbh, idiot thinks he's somebody because he has a yt channel where he edits tiktok videos and such

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
he's right about being lean, but other than that he's an average retard who lurks here

just lol tbh, idiot thinks he's somebody because he has a yt channel where he edits tiktok videos and such

So real

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Indians have more white traits and facially better looking than east asian mainly their sick tone of black skin just make me immediately associate them with shit.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Indians have more white traits and facially better looking than east asian mainly their sick tone of black skin just make me immediately associate them with shit.

Respect manly objectivity

Keep copin. Kpoppers and pretty boy asians are lusted by millions of girls, nobody cares about indians.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Keep copin. Kpoppers and pretty boy asians are lusted by millions of girls, nobody cares about indians.
They are lusted by 14 years old girls and they are super duper frauders with serious makeup. They are not that attractive when they take their make up.

Tails is a racist truecel who had his oneitis creampied by some STEMchad curry slayer:LOL:

There are some attractive East Asian men but it ain't these KPOP tranny lookalikes. KPOP fans are obese and degenerate black and pajeeta teens and those fat white girls anyways lol

Another kpop-coper. Kpop is bullshit, is pure cope. You only need to be tall and gl, forget about kpop, if you are an asian dude and you are an incel, "kpopmaxing" won't save you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back