Youtube Content Ideas

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
anything to edit, you've seen rising as trend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
like movie recap maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Paying some kid „brother“ to do something for you and then Show absolutely horrible but cute results

Paying some kid „brother“ to do something for you and then Show absolutely horrible but cute results
seriously, i'm looking for something to create by editing like movie recap.

@thecel @datboijj @Deusmaximus @DesperadoRatado @RODEBLUR @Moneymaxxed @MoeZart @Moggy @Ritalincel @BrendioEEE @coolguy1

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@BigBoy @cloUder @Basedprincess @faggotchadlite @Biiyo03 @Drago Soprano @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@Monk @Ethereal @Pakicel

I earn $500 - $1000 from YouTube a month by doing almost nothing. @LooksOverAll can confirm. I will have a personal 1-on-1 call with you, and explain my strategy for $50. Not even kidding rn, it will help you if you wanna earn money from YT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, sergeant blackpill, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I earn $500 - $1000 from YouTube a month by doing almost nothing. @LooksOverAll can confirm. I will have a personal 1-on-1 call with you, and explain my strategy for $50. Not even kidding rn, it will help you if you wanna earn money from YT
Can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
dude i already know basics. my point is trying to catch new trends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
imagine not dharmanmaxxing. make up stupid tts stories barely any effort needed

Just do a collage of random tiktok vids. Just put a half naked JB in the thumbnail

blackpill videos

If you have younger siblings bully them in front of the camera and always make it look like it just was a joke in the end of the video.

There was legit a German youtuber who did this to his young sister and in one video he said she is too ugly and he won’t do videos with her anymore because of that and she started crying:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, faggotchadlite and ALP
If you have younger siblings bully them in front of the camera and always make it look like it just was a joke in the end of the video.

There was legit a German youtuber who did this to his young sister and in one video he said she is too ugly and he won’t do videos with her anymore because of that and she started crying:lul:
i'll only edit videos, nothing like that.

Being a youtuber is pointless you might as well work for you tubers being their editor

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being a youtuber is pointless you might as well work for you tubers being their editor
not at all bro, i know legit guys making money on youtube. it's really hard nowadays but can be done

• +1
@PubertyMaxxer

@Be_ConfidentBro @pianoboy123 @OldVirgin @dachad @realklay11 @badg96 @kamil

@MadVisionary @khvirgin @Reckless Turtle @MeeksPilled @Mog and magog @kebabcoper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 4106
you can do some dropshipping scheme with little to no effort
there was one on tiktok where a guy stole a bunch of vids of a doctor, edited them so it looks like he is promoting a coffee for weightloss (ofc its just some random coffee), then that guy made a fake listing in another site as if he was producing it and he could just dropship from that 3rd party site
he basically didnt have to create anything, just made promotional tiktoks about a coffe for weighloss and dropshipped a completely random coffee to ppl
so just make those vids and list a random coffee that ur gonna dropship and shill the fuck out of those vids on tiktok, you can spam them from multiple accounts too
you invest nothing but with enough luck and time you might make some decent money

Create theories about squid game

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and randomvanish
you can do some dropshipping scheme with little to no effort
there was one on tiktok where a guy stole a bunch of vids of a doctor, edited them so it looks like he is promoting a coffee for weightloss (ofc its just some random coffee), then that guy made a fake listing in another site as if he was producing it and he could just dropship from that 3rd party site
he basically didnt have to create anything, just made promotional tiktoks about a coffe for weighloss and dropshipped a completely random coffee to ppl
so just make those vids and list a random coffee that ur gonna dropship and shill the fuck out of those vids on tiktok, you can spam them from multiple accounts too
you invest nothing but with enough luck and time you might make some decent money
can you link them? i don't get it

• +1
@Gaia262 @HQNPmaxxing @Rate_My_Face @sly shinkai @ht-normie-ascending @Htobrother @ALP @Alban @Danish_Retard @JackSparrow

@CompleteFailure @Caesar Augustus @Cali Yuga @CurlyHairBarret @Chinlet Ascension @Chinacurry @Chadeep

so movie review, can be done. not so fast to create but can be done.
You can make movie reviews while making them funny + imitating your voice to actors for making jokes etc.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
This is a very open question, it depends on a lot
Do you have a good microphone?
Do you know how to make good edits?
Do you like to do something specific? like games

Do you have a good microphone?
Do you know how to make good edits?
Do you like to do something specific? like games
yes, yes (expert), NO

i just follow trends. i don't care if i like it or not.

do sigma male edits

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
do cute edits of tik tokers

• +1
what are you wathcing then on yt?

do edits of movies

do edits of personas from movies

• Hmm...

Putting iconic scenes from the "squid games" should get tons of views.

Its a hit new series on Netflix.

Be careful not to get copy rekt.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and randomvanish
you can edit other actors as actors in squid game
like a deepfake

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
if it's only about editing you could make a permission highlight channel from a certain twitch/gaming category.

i used to play runescape and there's been a channel that's been making loads over the last year. from 0 subs 100-200k daily views in a year. twitch makes it super easy for you to look through top daily clips in a certain category and once you've asked for permission to use their clips you won't get copyright-striked either

but i think you need a bit of commentary over the clips to make your work "transformative" and allegeable for monetisation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and sly shinkai
you can do edits of popular cars, watches

• +1
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 18 um 202932

basically free advertisement for the twitch streamers and gives ppl who don't want to watch 100 different streamers all day everyday a chance to see the most interesting content of a certain day

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and randomvanish
@FastBananaCEO @Chadakin @RichardSpencel @TioJohn @Enfant terrible @xefo @Chad1212 @Lev Peshkov @OwlGod @BonesAndHarmony @the next o'pry @StrangerDanger @Salludon @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and StrangerDanger