Youtube Content Ideas

View attachment 1371016

basically free advertisement for the twitch streamers and gives ppl who don't want to watch 100 different streamers all day everyday a chance to see the most interesting content of a certain day

if you do this, start with the newer, smaller streamers that crave any kind of attention they can get and then work your way up the more popular streamers as your channel grows

if you do this, start with the newer, smaller streamers that crave any kind of attention they can get and then work your way up the more popular streamers as your channel grows
will look into it, the problem is permission. do they copyright strike normally or can i do that randomly?

Compilations of tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
yes, yes (expert), NO

i just follow trends. i don't care if i like it or not.
How did you learn video editing? Which program you use for that?

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and lasthope
will look into it, the problem is permission. do they copyright strike normally or can i do that randomly?
you'll just get deleted sooner or later if you don't ask for permission. just pop into newer streamers chat's with lower view count and ask them for permission, 90% will say yes because it's free exposure if you make sure to always link their twitch in the video description etc

the channel i linked you started out with shit creators no one cared about but once he grew all the big streamers felt obliged to also give permission in order to not miss out

which lets you capitalize on the combined audience a ton of other people built

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I see a lot of those compilations with music
they don't earn money by viewing, they create audience and get promoted ads etc.

Have YouTube a strict price?
Like how many money do you get per view?
$3-7/1000views usually

if you play shit games like fortnite that have a braindead kids audiance that buy every mobile game you shove into their face probably more like $10-15/1k views

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and lasthope
7C8CKFu
RF2ebCS
Dptqyf0j73p21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, sly shinkai, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
$3-7/1000views usually

if you play shit games like fortnite that have a braindead kids audiance that buy every mobile game you shove into their face probably more like $10-15/1k views
Man I probably need also to YouTube max LOL

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, randomvanish, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
If you just want to edit you could do something like fails videos or best way to die in GTA V and stuff like that. It never gets old.

chico edits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 5180, randomvanish and 1 other person
Or do something like this:

Sad quotes from movies. Motivating quotes. Quotes that make you laugh etc.

Or do motivational edits like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and randomvanish
Watch my YouTube guys

make vlog videos if you have an interesting life

Subhumans like David dorbik and Casey Niestat ascended like that

make vlog videos if you have an interesting life

Subhumans like David dorbik and Casey Niestat ascended like that
i'll make only with editing like lists, movies etc.

Cooking channel

Ad-Rock Reaction GIF by Beastie Boys

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Overbiter and randomvanish
yeah but in 4 YEARS.

i need trendy catchy ideas, not quality high end products.
He took many months/years off between each video. You're incel so you have time on your hands.

• JFL
@Uglyandfat give another trending ideas dude

• +1
i was also thinking about making videos , but than just goofy videos like eating 1 liter ketchup , drinking 1 liter tabasco , eating the hottest pepper in a library

i was also thinking about making videos , but than just goofy videos like eating 1 liter ketchup , drinking 1 liter tabasco , eating the hottest pepper in a library
well you are young, good looking and nt. do vlog and social things like you mentioned. i'm trying to create a legit media company with using trending ideas.

i'm expert on video editing and contact with ad companies.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars

Last edited:
yes, yes (expert), NO

Dont Do trash because you won't last one week, you'll feel your soul depart from you. it's easy for normies not for people "like us".

What you want to do is give people ideas of movies to watch but in a subtle way.
like take an actor, nicolas cage and watch some of his best movies, then you make a compilation of 10/15 movies and briefly explain why it's worth watching, you don't even need to put movie parts, just a picture will do.

Or, alternatively you can take some e girl whore, pay her $5 to read some Kawai onisan text and make $3000 ads from "her" patreon, which is in fact run by you. do this x5 channels related to thirst shit

yes, yes (expert), NO

Dont Do trash because you won't last one week, you'll feel your soul depart from you. it's easy for normies not for people "like us".

What you want to do is give people ideas of movies to watch but in a subtle way.
like take an actor, nicolas cage and watch some of his best movies, then you make a compilation of 10/15 movies and briefly explain why it's worth watching, you don't even need to put movie parts, just a picture will do.

Or, alternatively you can take some e girl whore, pay her $5 to read some Kawai onisan text and make $3000 ads from "her" patreon, which is in fact run by you. do this x5 channels related to thirst shit