Youtube Heightmaxxing Method ("Raised Seat Cycling")

L

lifemaxxing_01

Iron
This sounds like giga cope, and other things like face and frame are more important than height anyway. But nontheless I found some YT comment that talks about "raised seat cycling":

"The thing people miss out when attempting to try and learn about this is that increasing your gh, wether it be naturally or through supplementation (unrecommended) is rarely ever to solely contribute to height growth once your growth plates are closed. The regulatory effects from the production of gh has always been identified as the same, increased bone density, increased muscle mass, etc. but what is never mentioned is that an excess of gh allows for bone to be repaired. This is important, because it’s the reason I grew about 3 inches in my legs at the age of 21 when I was far done growing naturally. Although growth hormones are crucial for growth, they are not the only component. You WILL NOT grow after puberty just from high growth hormone levels. That’s when I learned about a technique that’s known as raised seat cycling. It works by using developmental plasticity over a very long period of time. You want to cycle on a stationary bike so your feet can just barely reach, while keeping your feet still completely flat, and cycling consistently usually anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day. When you’ve adjusted to this height, you can raise the seat approximately 0.25” to half an inch, and because your body is receiving a signal to attempt to reach, your muscles will elongate the shin bones as a result to all of the pulling and stress. Having a good diet is very important, lots of vitamin k2 and d, either in supplement form or just from a good diet; I started eating liver and drinking milk daily, which has igf1 which is underrated. I also used a drill bit to make half inch insertions in my post so I could move the seat up half an inch at a time, this proves that my seat wasn’t just falling back down or anything since it was hard locked into place.Keep in mind this is something that took nearly 2 years to achieve, and there was a point where I completely felt like giving up and quitting from not seeing results. But the more I stayed consistent and the more I put in the hard work I was seeing results. I just turned 24 and before cycling I was a bit over 5’9, at 21 a few months before my 22nd birthday. Currently I sit just under 6’1 barefoot, my exact measurement (taken with a digital stadiometer since people will have doubts) being. 185.107cm. I hope this stuff can go mainstream soon. Nobody should be told there’s no way you can get taller post puberty, unless you wanna fork over a fortune for leg lengthening surgery. I actually plan on making a video soon on my non alt channel but in the meantime there’s a website just called GTWSL which has the same info and same protocol I followed for the most part - I would recommend to anyone who’s interested. Don’t lose hope!"

TLDR: A form of cycling that constantly puts stretch on the legs grew this guy 3 inches in the legs after 21. Cope or not?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 1901, thecel and 5 others
This sounds like giga cope, and other things like face and frame are more important than height anyway. But nontheless I found some YT comment that talks about "raised seat cycling":

"The thing people miss out when attempting to try and learn about this is that increasing your gh, wether it be naturally or through supplementation (unrecommended) is rarely ever to solely contribute to height growth once your growth plates are closed. The regulatory effects from the production of gh has always been identified as the same, increased bone density, increased muscle mass, etc. but what is never mentioned is that an excess of gh allows for bone to be repaired. This is important, because it’s the reason I grew about 3 inches in my legs at the age of 21 when I was far done growing naturally. Although growth hormones are crucial for growth, they are not the only component. You WILL NOT grow after puberty just from high growth hormone levels. That’s when I learned about a technique that’s known as raised seat cycling. It works by using developmental plasticity over a very long period of time. You want to cycle on a stationary bike so your feet can just barely reach, while keeping your feet still completely flat, and cycling consistently usually anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day. When you’ve adjusted to this height, you can raise the seat approximately 0.25” to half an inch, and because your body is receiving a signal to attempt to reach, your muscles will elongate the shin bones as a result to all of the pulling and stress. Having a good diet is very important, lots of vitamin k2 and d, either in supplement form or just from a good diet; I started eating liver and drinking milk daily, which has igf1 which is underrated. I also used a drill bit to make half inch insertions in my post so I could move the seat up half an inch at a time, this proves that my seat wasn’t just falling back down or anything since it was hard locked into place.Keep in mind this is something that took nearly 2 years to achieve, and there was a point where I completely felt like giving up and quitting from not seeing results. But the more I stayed consistent and the more I put in the hard work I was seeing results. I just turned 24 and before cycling I was a bit over 5’9, at 21 a few months before my 22nd birthday. Currently I sit just under 6’1 barefoot, my exact measurement (taken with a digital stadiometer since people will have doubts) being. 185.107cm. I hope this stuff can go mainstream soon. Nobody should be told there’s no way you can get taller post puberty, unless you wanna fork over a fortune for leg lengthening surgery. I actually plan on making a video soon on my non alt channel but in the meantime there’s a website just called GTWSL which has the same info and same protocol I followed for the most part - I would recommend to anyone who’s interested. Don’t lose hope!"

TLDR: A form of cycling that constantly puts stretch on the legs grew this guy 3 inches in the legs after 21. Cope or not?
bump, where did you quote this from? interesting idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
When the coping is too strong cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, User28823, chadcel; and 4 others

Sounds like giga cope but try it if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 1901 and ;-;
prob cope but ive seen it before on some height guides

• +1
Reactions: vampyre

Not cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
another pseudoscientific thread. just kys faggot. do you think your body will produce more hgh and make your legs taller just because the seat is higher?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

This vid that popped up on my recommended.

This video is fucking retarded he compares a fucking tumor that caused gigantism for a dwarf who had a really rare case of opened growth plates later in life to sleeping more and limiting blue light, Yeah mate sure.

A form of cycling that constantly puts stretch on the legs grew this guy 3 inches in the legs after 21. Cope or not?
If this happened to him, why have other cyclists not noticed this? Surely we would have known about this now and it would be studied. I am not completely discrediting this because when I cycled a lot I was also growing but I was at an age where people grow normally anyway so it doesn't prove anything.

If you could show me some decent evidence of how/why it's supposed to work I wouldn't mind trying it because it's good for health anyway and Im rotting on here anyway so cycling a bit wouldn't kill me.

Overall I think this is just manlet cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel
well there has been a myth for long in the people about cycling causing increased height growth but i guess thats cope anyways

Sounds like giga cope but try it if you want to.
It makes absolutely no sense in theory but it’s tempting to try as a desperate-for-heightcel.

The logic behind it makes no sense. Out of the billions of comments, some ought to larp about things like this in a convincing manner and these will get attention.

I’d judge it has a low chance of working (0.7% chance of working)

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 28904
It makes absolutely no sense in theory but it’s tempting to try as a desperate-for-heightcel.

The logic behind it makes no sense. Out of the billions of comments, some ought to larp about things like this in a convincing manner and these will get attention.

have you Done any heightmaxxing?

• +1
have you Done any heightmaxxing?
Not successfully.

I utilize exercise to apply torsional strain to my legs and spine. There’s a theory that torsional forces can over time induce bone elongation. I don’t expect it to work, but I need to do some sort of daily exercise anyway for anti-aging purposes.

I’ve tried microfractures and ankle weights for a duration between 1 and 2 weeks. Of course I didn’t notice results. I stopped due to accumulating injury in my ankles and never got back into it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
@TRUE_CEL can i pls have react back i have been a very good poster and very kind

Not exercising speeds aging.
in what way?

the studies that say a sedentary lifestyle ages u faster is because these people are stressed out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
Excersice = unneeded stress for your body

Water

Water
(y)
literal self-harm
its the same concept as cutting ur wrists to feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 28904

Anecdotal but I've seen ppl supposedly gain height from it, samarioss in my server told me last day he went from 6'1 to 6'3 in 8 months or something like that (at 20)

• Hmm...
yepp
silly retards fall for the most obvious psyops nowadays
Well I still eat like shit and just had 2 beers to cope, I have to get my shit together

Well I still eat like shit and just had 2 beers to cope, I have to get my shit together
well we all need copes sometimes

• +1

Water
mental retardation
you dont need to become schizo gymcel
people are meant to be physically active

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 1901
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
inb4 sprints and jogging

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
in what way?

the studies that say a sedentary lifestyle ages u faster is because these people are stressed out
Disclaimer: I’m making this up but it’s probably true.

Not exercising leads to decreased mitochondrial function, lack of exposure to high cortisol,

Anecdotal but I've seen ppl supposedly gain height from it, samarioss in my server told me last day he went from 6'1 to 6'3 in 8 months or something like that (at 20)
Gaining 2 inches in 8 months would totally be worth it

If only I could trust anecdotal reports. I don’t want to do all of this and fail to gain height.

Disclaimer: I’m making this up but it’s probably true.

Not exercising leads to decreased mitochondrial function, lack of exposure to high cortisol,
no one will ever have a lack of cortisol these days
every single thing stresses u out

• +1
no one will ever have a lack of cortisol these days
every single thing stresses u out
Idk bro in a natural environment you had to worry about starvation, being attacked, dying from other causes

Now it’s just chronic low-level stress

So basically growtallerwithshinlengthening.com

another pseudoscientific thread. just kys faggot. do you think your body will produce more hgh and make your legs taller just because the seat is higher?
Not trying it just wanna see what people will say. I dont think u can grow past puberty tbh.

Lock this maggot up in a psych ward ASAP+ anybody else who believes this schizo tale-3mm would be a miracle, let alone 3 inches. If you raise your saddle too high, the only thing that you'll get is hip pain. It's also just so "convenient" that he was 5'9 before and hit the 6' mark after, obvious tales from a painfully average heightcel.

can you send me his discord or any way to contact him

The problem with all these appositional bone growth ideas such as this or LSJL, or bonesmashing for on your face is not that the theory is wrong. Everyone knows bone is constantly being remodeled and thus develops variably.

What we need to focus on are the exact internal factors and the forces needed for particular growth. Then mm's can become cm's and change noticeable.