Youtube is a dead platform ngl

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,355
Reputation
13,197
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman, JJound, AutistKhan and 6 others
@_Jason_ @-joe @Gen1leman @xye
@Tesarossa
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, _Jason_, Tesarossa and 2 others
i only watch los pollos react to shit, fern and drinsanity

thats it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, _Jason_, arlo_420 and 1 other person
i genuinely just watch any slop on yt cus im a goy
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, _Jason_ and arlo_420
i genuinely just watch any slop on yt cus im a goy
1790612541185
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, _Jason_ and fantom0726
You clearly don't watch YouTube
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Crimx991
youtube method is still very much alive, maybe harder, but very alive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
fr. and now my homepage is filled with slop wich i dont even watch. they messed up the recomendation system to push goy content to everyone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
truth nuke
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Yes thats why we all moved to tiktok and theyr making tiktok a slop app too so we all have to move to org eventually for the rest of our lives
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, walnut456 and arlo_420
The search engine of youtube and google is so bad if you miss one letter it shows you entire different shit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
YT died sadly after 2024 tho i watch it when im bored
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Yes thats why we all moved to tiktok and theyr making tiktok a slop app too so we all have to move to org eventually for the rest of our lives
who is we? and when in its history was tiktok not a slop app for braindead retards?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and walnut456
who is we? and when in its history was tiktok not a slop app for braindead retards?
Since all these tcc edits and all these "save europa" edits came, yes it have a slop side but it has a good side too but this youtube shit its entirely forcing you to watch slop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
fair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and arlo_420
Since all these tcc edits and all these "save europa" edits came, yes it have a slop side but it has a good side too but this youtube shit its entirely forcing you to watch slop
how can it even have a good side? it is literally an app made precisely for short form content slop. there is no topic that u can get profound information on in 1 minute. literally none
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and walnut456
Lots of YouTubers are getting really low veiws and genuine quality content is getting replaced with low value slop, "Give me 7 minuites and I'll make you dangerously confident" "How to get girls so fast it feels illegal :woke: also the fact that some youtubers are getting de monitised for no reason? I know most people here won't know who he is but this is more of a post to myself since I used to watch the YouTuber PhantomStriders caroon ranking videos when I was a little kid and I have so much nostalga and I'm sad that wholesome high effort channelslike that are getting de monitised whilst ai fruit vidoes are pushed to the low iq masses:feelswhy:
The YouTube method has been patched, in the past you could have made millions literally playing minecraft not even being that entertaining, for example DanTDM and Pwedipie now everyone is getting low veiws and I spend more time on org than yt nowardays.
Sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

eyes33
Replies
3
Views
29
eyes33
eyes33
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
ngl
Replies
0
Views
23
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
ilikefish
Replies
5
Views
43
arthurfish
arthurfish
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
1
Views
29
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
lifeless
Replies
9
Views
62
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top