YOUTUBE IS A SCAM

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’m fucking sick of all the channels that get 100k+ subs and MILLIONS of views without posting a single frame of original video. Why doesn’t YouTube shut them down since all their videos are nothing but copyright violations? JFL at YouTube. It’s laughable.

Channels such as:

MASCULINISM’s long-form videos are F&F clips. MASCULINISM’s shorts are F&F clips and whatever2ND shorts.

The people who make it big on YouTube in 2023 usually are non-creators. Artists, creators, filmmakers, original video producers, etc. stay small.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 27548 and 5 others
This is the same for almost anything consuming related. The actual passionate and original stuff gets hidden.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
so find something popular and make 50 channels for each subject. Pretty much useless though since 100,000 views is only like 5 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, JovenCansao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
YouTube is rigged and controlled by the freemasons/Illuminati/reptilians/satanic elite

anyone you see with a checkmark next to their name is a sellout

YouTube and other social media platforms SELECT who they want to be big

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23324, Deleted member 22623 and 5 others
This is the same for almost anything consuming related. The actual passionate and original stuff gets hidden.

What do you think is really happening with those channels?

Are they monetized? They clearly shouldn’t be. YouTube’s monetization policies explicitly prohibit reused content.

If they’re monetized, why the fuck?

If they’re not monetized, why do they upload videos? Just for views? What’s the purpose?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nebula
What do you think is really happening with those channels?

Are they monetized? They clearly shouldn’t be. YouTube’s monetization policies explicitly prohibit reused content.

If they’re monetized, why the fuck?

If they’re not monetized, why do they upload videos? Just for views? What’s the purpose?
Youtube is a fucking cunt company. People try to get around all those policies thats why you always see this garbage content. Even original and high effort content gets flagged on the occasion for whatever reason. I think markiplier got into a massive drama related to that stuff but idk what the exact reason is.

They upload vids for views and if they are not monetized then they are fucked and dont earn fuck all isnt that the point of yt

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
the generated talking audio also is fucking annoying and LITERALLY NPC

• JFL
I’m fucking sick of all the channels that get 100k+ subs and MILLIONS of views without posting a single frame of original video. Why doesn’t YouTube shut them down since all their videos are nothing but copyright violations? JFL at YouTube. It’s laughable.

Channels such as:

MASCULINISM’s long-form videos are F&F clips. MASCULINISM’s shorts are F&F clips and whatever2ND shorts.

The people who make it big on YouTube in 2023 usually are non-creators. Artists, creators, filmmakers, original video producers, etc. stay small.
This is great news for non-creativecels like me

• So Sad
pfps me

• +1
Do the same as them

youtube became a conservative social media. I cant use it without being recommended joe rogan/Tate/Conspiracy/Right wing videos all the time, even skipping them fast and blocking the channels they still keep recommending it. Its pathetic

Channels such as:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
youtube became a conservative social media. I cant use it without being recommended joe rogan/Tate/Conspiracy/Right wing videos all the time, even skipping them fast and blocking the channels they still keep recommending it. Its pathetic
Nigga that means thay your watching that type of shit in your search history JFL

• +1
Nigga that means thay your watching that type of shit in your search history JFL
i dont, but they keep recommending

Cope people clearly enjoy it otherwise it wouldn''t get attention.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Bitch
Their video views are very low, subscribers from shorts don't really translate to revenue.

• +1
They might be focused on acquiring subscribers quickly, instead of monetising videos, because their plan is to sell the account.

• Woah
They might be focused on acquiring subscribers quickly, instead of monetising videos, because their plan is to sell the account.

@Nebula

HOLY FUCK IT IS MONETIZED

You can check whether any YouTube channel is monetized by opening DevTools and searing for "is_monetization_enabled".

At least Tails Clips isn’t monetized.

• Woah
Reactions: Frankensteincel and Nebula