YouTube is so shit nowadays

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
Everything is a documentary about the most basic shit. 25 min videos to explain something u can learn on the internet by reading for 5min. I just want to watch something that’s gonna make me laugh and not some NPC talking to me about bluepilled shit like I’m 8 years old.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Lynxress
pewdiepie 2013 outlast videos only videos i watch

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
I have buy yt Premium, far better exoerience

I wish there was a setting to remove yt shorts, that shit is so addictive and retarded. Other than that I have no complaints, I have an ad blocker

pewdiepie 2013 outlast videos only videos i watch
nah it doesnt feel the same like it used to back then it would just be cringe now.
that nigga made foids on tiktok cry cuz he learned to draw better than them in his recent video in 100 days he became a pro jfl. and these bitches have been drawing since 5 years old and still trash. shows aryan geners

• +1
Reactions: testicularatrophy
nah it doesnt feel the same like it used to back then it would just be cringe now.
that nigga made foids on tiktok cry cuz he learned to draw better than them in his recent video in 100 days he became a pro jfl. and these bitches have been drawing since 5 years old and still trash. shows aryan geners
Tbf his drawing arent impressive drawing Anime characters is easy.Their were some foids in my art class who told me they could draw but all they did was trace anime characters from a computer .