YouTube keeps recommending me this to my lonely ass and I wanna die

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I never felt true love, I was the guy girls play on. I follow blackpill and redpill channels in Youtube but they keep sending me these type of content.
IMG 20240316 112239

I don't even watch that shit. This is not real, love is only a thing lucky people get. I don't trust girls anymore, they lie to appear more LTR when it ins't the case. Nowadays people hang out with different people no one feels really connected to someone.
Young good looking women go to the dick carousel (GL men) and settle with average looking men, wtf is this schizophrenic society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Wow you are a real human being

Ever since I changed schools I became more autistic and never got to make any friends I just sit quietly at the corner looking at everyone else having lives

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
Ever since I changed schools I became more autistic and never got to make any friends I just sit quietly at the corner looking at everyone else having lives
It happened to me a lot of times in school, I always been left out by others.

U will regret not putting yourself out there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Klasik01
npc

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Are you gay?