YouTube Should be Sued

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
Why does YouTube get to flagrantly "shadowban" comments that you post on videos, without informing you first??

This should be outright illegal. It's a deceptive business practice that would not be allowed anywhere else.

In any other industry, you have to be upfront, transparent and honest with your customers and users, but these motherfuckers (who are now owned by Google, the same hypocrites that once had the nerve to advertise the slogan "don't be evil") get to do whatever the fuck they want. They have become the embodiment of "evil". The irony is breathtaking.

I bet you dollars to donuts that this deceptive and underhanded policy of "shadowbanning" can be traced to all the liberal Millennial TWATS and FAGGOTS that YouTube has been desperately hiring for executive positions--in the name of "diversity and inclusion" 🤡🤡--over the past several years. "Shadowbanning" just seems like a weasel tactic that only they would employ-- it matches their flaky, dishonest, cunning and deceptive character (which is an attempt to compensate for their physical weakness).

A man would simply warn you before you posted a comment that was not allowed on YouTube (actually a real man would allow freedom of speech, but that's another story). They would be upfront and honest about it. But the disingenuous, backstabbing little cunts in charge of YouTube actively mislead and deceive you by pretending that your comments posted, when in reality, no one else can see them but you.

How do I know this? By checking on another browser that I'm not signed into. That's how. It turns out that a full 75% of my comments are nowhere to be found. They were flagrantly discarded without warning.

These unruly delinquents are getting away with wasting millions of people's time and effort by making them think that their comments are being posted, when in fact, they've been deleted. And, they continue to waste countless hours of time and effort because these people are woefully unaware of what's going on.

This shit started getting bad in the wake of the George Floyd hysteria, when YouTube unveiled its new "Terms of Service" in an effort to appease and suck liberal cock, hoping to prevent the "peaceful protesters" from turning on them. That's when (I strongly suspect) YouTube started employing a hidden Chinese-style "social credit" algorithm in the comments section of the videos. It works like this: if you're a naughty boy (illiberal), your score goes down, and more of your comments will get censored. As you rectify your behavior (become a good liberal and post more "progressive" and "non-offensive" comments), they allow you more freedom of speech. This by itself should be grounds for a lawsuit. They're basically treating their users unequally, based on arbitrary and capricious criteria. It's unbelievable what they're getting away with.

In 2006, YouTube used to be a place where you could post absolutely anything. Free speech was not an issue. It was simply taken for granted. It was like the wild west of the internet, a refreshing change from the tyranny and censorship of the real world. Now, it's the exact opposite.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 29167
I’m not reading that shit doe innit

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
Shadowbanning started all the way back around 2013. Yeah, I hate it the practice of shadowbanning, but I hate many other things they've pulled as well.

For example, the dislike button on comments is literally just for show and hasn't actually done anything since they fucked up their comment system bigly when they tried implimenting the failure that was Google Plus.

Another thing I can't stand is the order of comments. From the user's perspective, it's almsot entirely arbitrary, although I'm sure that Google has something going on under the hood that organizes them in a manner that's most compliant with their political agendas.

Shadowbanning started all the way back around 2013. Yeah, I hate it the practice of shadowbanning, but I hate many other things they've pulled as well.

For example, the dislike button on comments is literally just for show and hasn't actually done anything since they fucked up their comment system bigly when they tried implimenting the failure that was Google Plus.

Another thing I can't stand is the order of comments. From the user's perspective, it's almsot entirely arbitrary, although I'm sure that Google has something going on under the hood that organizes them in a manner that's most compliant with their political agendas.
But it got WAY worse in the wake of George Floyd for sure. It's now so bad that even innocuous comments get routinely discarded by their Orwellian algorithm. It's a horrible site-- the embodiment of everything that's wrong with America now. Would LOVE to see Google/YouTube suffer immensely for this.

Agree with you with the "dislike" button. It was eliminated in response to the growing ethos of the time that you must not be "judgemental" (because the the Millennials said so). Everything has to be positive! We're living in Disney World!