I've Asked this Before and I'll Ask it Again:

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
Why does YouTube get to legally lie to its users by shadowbanning some of the comments that are posted on their videos?

This is what these liberal scumbags are actually getting away with:

1) you post a comment on a YouTube video.

2) Their Orwellian censorship/social credit algorithm determines that your comment is politically incorrect (illiberal), and deletes it.

3) BUT they don't tell you this. Instead, they deceive you by making you think your comment posted by making it visible only to you, while no one else can see it. In other words, they actively LIED to you.

These liberal louts, that are running YouTube, are out of control. How one of the largest publicly-traded companies in the world is legally allowed to do this is mind-boggling. It borders on deceptive business practices and outright fraud.

YouTube is run by a bunch of unruly delinquents. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the newly-empowered, woke feminist dipshits, that they've been hiring over the last decade, are largely responsible for these dishonest, weasel tactics. Females are known for employing sneaky, underhanded shit, like this. Deception is how they compensate for being physically weak. It's so typical, and it frustrates me that I'm the only one who notices these things.

When I started going on YouTube in 2006, you could post literally anything you wanted, no matter how profane, or politically incorrect, and no one gave a shit. As soon as they started hiring this new generation of woke dipshits fresh out of college, everything went to shit.

Last edited:
I believe this is all to do with youtube not being considered a public entity

Why does YouTube get to legally lie to its users by shadowbanning some of the comments that are posted on their videos?

This is what these liberal scumbags are actually getting away with:

1) you post a comment on a YouTube video.

2) Their Orwellian censorship/social credit algorithm determines that your comment is politically incorrect (illiberal), and deletes it.

3) BUT they don't tell you this. Instead, they deceive you by making you think your comment posted by making it visible only to you, while no one else can see it. In other words, they actively LIED to you.

These liberal louts, that are running YouTube, are out of control. How one of the largest publicly-traded companies in the world is legally allowed to do this is mind-boggling. It borders on deceptive business practices and outright fraud.

YouTube is run by a bunch of unruly delinquents. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the newly-empowered, woke feminist dipshits, that they've been hiring over the last decade, are largely responsible for these dishonest, weasel tactics. Females are known for employing sneaky, underhanded shit, like this. Deception is how they compensate for being physically weak. It's so typical, and it frustrates me that I'm the only one who notices these things.

When I started going on YouTube in 2006, you could post literally anything you wanted, no matter how profane, or politically incorrect, and no one gave a shit. As soon as they started hiring this new generation of woke dipshits fresh out of college, everything went to shit.
This nigga wants to argue in youtube comments like he's on reddit and nobody responds to him 😭

I believe this is all to do with youtube not being considered a public entity
But it IS a public entity!! It's a publicly-traded company for crying out loud!!!

But it IS a public entity!! It's a publicly-traded company for crying out loud!!!
it's owned entirely by google, so idk how it works but they dont have to allow what they dont like

This nigga wants to argue in youtube comments like he's on reddit and nobody responds to him 😭
STFU, you raunchy, low life, ignorant hood rat. My comments are not even posting on YouTube. They're being shadowbanned, and not even given the opportunity for people to respond to them. In the rare cases that one of my comments gets through, I get dozens, if not hundreds, of likes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
it's owned entirely by google, so idk how it works but they dont have to allow what they dont like
That's fine, but they should not be legally allowed to LIE to you, which is exactly what these libshits are getting away with.

If conservatives win the next election, this is one of the first things they should address regarding social media. It's a travesty that this shit has been allowed to go on for so long.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel