YouTube: The biggest goldmine out there

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I've been making $500/day since I monetized my channel last week. Fucking caging at non-NT spastic 4chan weirdos who don't use their witty sense of humor and meme knowledge to make $$$$$.

I now have a sense of superiority when I'm cleaning toilets at McDonald's and getting treated like a 2nd class citizen when I make more than them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Crusile, Pumanator and 19 others
I've been making $500/day since I monetized my channel last week. Fucking caging at non-NT spastic 4chan weirdos who don't use their witty sense of humor and meme knowledge to make $$$$$.

I now have a sense of superiority when I'm cleaning toilets at McDonald's and getting treated like a 2nd class citizen when I make more than them.
valid
junior year of hs i was making 1k a month sitting on my ass
i make abt 200/month off it rn
and that's with no new videos ever

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Yerico7, thereallegend and 1 other person
valid
junior year of hs i was making 1k a month sitting on my ass
i make abt 200/month off it rn
and that's with no new videos ever
lol I've used your stuff before. the thing you do is genius because it brings them back :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
what is your channel about?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18890
yep true

This guy a few months ago was promoting his videos on here now has 40k subs
C3CDC49A C44F 48A7 9825 FEA75E76DD68

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, never_lucky, Toth's thot and 10 others
Youtube pays shit nowadays

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6128, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
I've been considering making a channel related to looks theory for quite some time now
The audience for it is actually becomming massive now
I am running a sports channel at the moment tho and I want to get my revenue up to 2k per month before I switch my focus elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Do you need to show face or voice for that?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

How much views do u get and what is your channel about?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

If its just to get maximum views, isn't the best strategy to just rip off tiktok vids and post them on your own youtube channel as shorts or hot girl compilations or something?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member and Deleted member 17311
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Yerico7, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

How are you making 15k dollars from just 3M views a month. Do you get sponsored or the channel is full of us citizens?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and FreakkForLife
How are you making 15k dollars from just 3M views a month. Do you get sponsored or the channel is full of us citizens?
$5/CPM is quite average.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload summarized memes, some reach 500,000 visits but I never monetize it. Though I think copyright might not work there

LOL no it doesn't. Literally the highest CPM ever right now.
What do you do? Gaming? Some ambient shit or outright entertainment with your face and everything?

All of your niggers are hiding behind your youtube channels, meanwhile my youtube channel literally goes by the name @Ada Mustang and i explained step to step guide on how to run a youtube channel

Nobody cares if you make $100 or $500 a day unless you give us some tips or information about the youtubecelling

Shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Danish_Retard, Curry Suicide and 12 others
All of your niggers are hiding behind your youtube channels, meanwhile my youtube channel literally goes by the name @Ada Mustang and i explained step to step guide on how to run a youtube channel

Nobody cares if you make $100 or $500 a day unless you give us some tips or information about the youtubecelling

Shit thread
There's no information or tips. Just make good videos. Too many people are looking for a shortcut.

that's why you're such an arrogant scumbag, now I get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus and 2 others
How am I arrogant? People expect me to listen to a word they say when they provide 0 evidence or elaborate explanation.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Him and people like dbdr just doesn't deserve that much money and fame, in a fair world they would be stoned to death instead of making any cash

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and bogii
Him and people like dbdr just doesn't deserve that much money and fame, in a fair world they would be stoned to death instead of making any cash
I mean everyone deserves what he worked for but I don't like people who get arrogant after earning good amounts of cash, and he doesn't even realise it.

But who cares anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard, Yerico7 and 3 others

what kind of content would makee me the most $$$$ for least effort

what kind of content would makee me the most $$$$ for least effort
Nothing. Either put in the effort on YouTube or put in the effort at some wageslave job. There's no alternative.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Dbdr makes like $200 a month. He's a shitty YouTuber with low quality videos.

Instead of being jealous of me how about you get off your ass and put in some work instead of trying to cut corners with your shitty iMovie videos.

I thought u were a blockchain developer? Nigga what do u rlly do

You do Minecraft don't you

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
To get that amount of viewers a month, you'd have to be PretonPlayz level of popularity. I'm not saying he's lying, but just think about that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 6128
ye what ever u say bro 6'7 making 500 a day and still cant get laid
I'm not paying a hooker. Money doesn't do shit. I make more than $500 a day if you include my job.

Last edited:
To get that amount of viewers a month, you'd have to be PretonPlayz level of popularity. I'm not saying he's lying, but just think about that.
PrestonPlayz gets ~150M views a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 6128
Nah its plausible imo its just the fact hes in a very over saturated niche were so many people create the same vid as him

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
jfl @ all the niggas falling for this obvious larp

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Curry Suicide, Deleted member 16474 and 6 others