YouTube: The biggest goldmine out there

aren't you that nigga who posted a pic with his sub5 friend then ended up in mogging insta account ?
yeah idk why everything in this space is so eventful for me also been posted on here from reddit shit :feelsgood:

because you claim to have millions of viewers. which makes additional 10 people knowing what you do completely insignificant. you didn't find an arbitrage method in some fringe foreign exchange markets, this isn't rocket science. weirdo
Why would I reveal my channel to a bunch of incels? I have nothing to gain and people will try to expose me or some shit. None of my viewers know how much money I make from it nor do they know my specific tactics.

Go learn youtube yourself you fucking skinnyfat ADHD zoomer. I didn't have someone spoonfeed me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 6128
None of my viewers know how much money I make from it nor do they know my specific tactics.
because typing in a channel name to socialblade is so hard, retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
jfl if you believe anything that this larper says

lied about this being his physique and probably is trolling with everything else he says too

View attachment 1684669
@AscendingHero and @Rupert Pupkin exposed him
he larped not only about his body but also his face, he has claimed 2-3 different faces to be him lmao :lul:

so even if he is telling the truth about his youtube page no one will believe him, this is what happens when you cry wolf all the time
tell a bunch of lies and one truth no one will believe you but tell a bunch of truth and one lie most people will believe it because reputation
OP has a reputation of lies and larps at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Lygodactylus, abeilletoimême and 3 others
I learned editing in 6 months.

My content isn't unique. It's just extremely high quality so no one can replicate it. I'm not revealing it to a bunch of autists on here. If any of my viewers want to then they can go ahead and try. They won't know my framework behind the scenes.
Keep larping and get a perma ban soon, just stfu if you're going to lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
because typing in a channel name to socialblade is so hard, retard
Socialblade is wildly inaccurate. The estimate of my revenue is way lower... at the higher end.

I'm not lying lmfao. Get a permaban for what, flexing on lazy incels who coom 3x a day and LDAR? I'm the only person on here giving real advice. Keep sticky-ing random threads just because they mention the word "puberty" in them.

6'7, earns $500 a day, D1 athlete, learned to edit in 6 months, also a coder and programmer all in one person
this guy is the next crisick in the making

*edit: all while having 12k+ posts in about the same time I've been on the forum lmao this guy has 15x the number of posts I do while doing all of the above what a joke rofl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 10652, abeilletoimême and 7 others
he larped not only about his body but also his face, he has claimed 2-3 different faces to be him lmao :lul:

so even if he is telling the truth about his youtube page no one will believe him, this is what happens when you cry wolf all the time
tell a bunch of lies and one truth no one will believe you but tell a bunch of truth and one lie most people will believe it because reputation
I've never "larped". All of my lies were clear sarcasm that only autists can't detect aka 99% of this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
6'7, earns $500 a day, D1 athlete, learned to edit in 6 months, also a coder and programmer all in one person
None of those things are hard. I also earn ~$700 a day if you count my normal job. I'm simply not a lazy subhuman rotter lmfao. I'm the rare person who's successful and motivated who happens to be ugly while 99% of users are just skinny fat autists with 0 motivation to do anything except for coom and rot.

I'm not lying lmfao. Get a permaban for what, flexing on lazy incels who coom 3x a day and LDAR? I'm the only person on here giving real advice. Keep sticky-ing random threads just because they mention the word "puberty" in them.
i'll be laughing in ur grave when ur 5'9 ass has died because your body couldnt handle more than 300ng/dl circulating in ur blood stream from dbol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Deleted member 7098
i'll be laughing in ur grave when ur 5'9 ass has died because your body couldnt handle more than 300ng/dl circulating in ur blood stream from dbol
lol I love how people still think I'm larping about height. I don't larp about shit unless it's clearly sarcasm.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
he didn't even post his youtube earnings page as proof, nothing that could get traced back. dude is LARPing hard
Reminds me of that Gestapo post

None of those things are hard. I also earn ~$700 a day if you count my normal job. I'm simply not a lazy subhuman rotter lmfao. I'm the rare person who's successful and motivated who happens to be ugly while 99% of users are just skinny fat autists with 0 motivation to do anything except for coom and rot.
We've been on this forum for about the same time yet you have 15x more posts than me all while doing what I mentioned above
you even claimed to work 60 hours a week but still have the ability to rack up that number of posts lmao
It's not impossible but highly unlikely and no one is going to believe it without you providing proof. it is what it is

*edit: all while having 12k+ posts in about the same time I've been on the forum lmao this guy has 15x the number of posts I do while doing all of the above what a joke rofl
Nice edit. I didn't join this forum until COVID so I already played D1 basketball before then. Elon Musk has like 20k+ tweets while being a billionaire. I just don't use any other social media except for this one because I'm too ugly.

I'm a winner in every metric aside from my ugly face.

We've been on this forum for about the same time yet you have 15x more posts than me all while doing what I mentioned above
you even claimed to work 60 hours a week but still have the ability to rack up that number of posts lmao
It's not impossible but highly unlikely and no one is going to believe it without you providing proof. it is what it is
Ok? I post whenever I'm on this site. I don't lurk.

This forum doesn't take 60 hours a week. I have a tab open on here and just post every now and again, just like everyone else does with social media.

All my threads that I put any effort into get 5-10k+ views. I'm clearly gifted in creating good content and that transfers over to YouTube and my business. Keep seething.

This forum doesn't take 60 hours a week. I have a tab open on here and just post every now and again, just like everyone else does with social media.

All my threads that I put any effort into get 5-10k+ views. I'm clearly gifted in creating good content and that transfers over to YouTube and my business. Keep seething.
I don't seethe when I see others succeeding I am just saying extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
You don't want to provide the evidence so this convo will go no where so I am done responding to you here on this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 7098 and hebbewem
I don't seethe when I see others succeeding I am just saying extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
You don't want to provide the evidence so this convo will go no where so I am done responding to you here on this thread
It's not an extraordinary claim. I simply have a winner mentality. I've provided evidence for many of the above and people still don't believe me because they are seething and don't want to admit that not everyone is a coomer skinnyfat rotter like them.

Attachments

• 1C373427-A538-46CA-8C72-0B173A7AAE67.jpeg
    1C373427-A538-46CA-8C72-0B173A7AAE67.jpeg
    663.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
i agree. just have a winner mentality bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You are most likely a loser and u look like shit

U dont make money from youtube
LOL keep coping. I make $100k from my regular job + $200k from youtube. Keep crying for me. I'm not a lazy loser like 99% of the people here. I'm just ugly.

LOL keep coping. I make $100k from my regular job + $200k from youtube. Keep crying for me. I'm not a lazy loser like 99% of the people here. I'm just ugly.
How do u make so much money. Are u a boomer? Still an ugly subhuman and incel so i mog u

How do u make so much money. Are u a boomer? Still an ugly subhuman and incel so i mog u
I'm 21. I've been doing YouTube, businesses, and coding since I was 16.

Get a full time remote job and dump your salary into your business and YouTube channel = $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and galego123
my cpm is honestly insane too like $6 every 2000 views lol
When I was 12 and before the youtube money requirement changed, my cpm was $1 every 1000 views but most of my videos were copyrighted so the money I got was $70 I couldn't even claim. Up until my last video I always had a voice changer to sound older. When I was 11, I just tried speaking deeply because I was making videos on a phone

At 13 I had 1.1K subscribes and 350K views then I stopped uploading

From 14 to 15, I still didn't upload. I planned to but just focused on autistically making the best edited video ever as a comeback. I spent a year doing that...

At 15 I deleted my channel because it represented bad memories and I was just being an edgy dumb teen deleting it. I regret it now at 16 because it would be fun to show how good my editing and overall success was at just age 12. I had complex top tier editing

Now at 16 and nearly, if not, 3 quarters, with my humor significantly higher than it was when I was active on YouTube, my voice and vocabulary more developed, my editing experience, my creativity, my IQ higher and my even more expanded knowledge on how to be successful on YouTube and see trends,

I want to get back on YouTube asap and know I would obviously blow up. I just need to get a new laptop because my old one let's say... passed away over a year ago now

Children now just watch YouTube and TikTok rather than TV cartoons or shows. It will be like this for at least 5 more years obviously, so there is still time to get back on the grind

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 18890
When I was 12 and before the youtube money requirement changed, my cpm was $1 every 1000 views but most of my videos were copyrighted so the money I got was $70 I couldn't even claim. Up until my last video I always had a voice changer to sound older. When I was 11, I just tried speaking deeply because I was making videos on a phone

At 13 I had 1.1K subscribes and 350K views then I stopped uploading

From 14 to 15, I still didn't upload. I planned to but just focused on autistically making the best edited video ever as a comeback. I spent a year doing that...

At 15 I deleted my channel because it represented bad memories and I was just being an edgy dumb teen deleting it. I regret it now at 16 because it would be fun to show how good my editing and overall success was at just age 12. I had complex top tier editing

Now at 16 and nearly, if not, 3 quarters, with my humor significantly higher than it was when I was active on YouTube, my voice and vocabulary more developed, my editing experience, my creativity, my IQ higher and my even more expanded knowledge on how to be successful on YouTube and see trends,

I want to get back on YouTube asap and know I would obviously blow up. I just need to get a new laptop because my old one let's say... passed away over a year ago now

Children now just watch YouTube and TikTok rather than TV cartoons or shows. It will be like this for at least 5 more years obviously, so there is still time to get back on the grind
Yeah bruh my cpm was $1 for every 1000 and i was getting millions of views
Instead of 8000 i earned 2019 prolly wouldve been 40,000 lol

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yeah bruh my cpm was $1 for every 1000 and i was getting millions of views
Instead of 8000 i earned 2019 prolly wouldve been 40,000 lol
If it was the cpm i get now

@LooksOverAll

I’ve been wanting to do yt since I was 10 I have really good prediction abilities (mr beast when under 400k, jaystechvault when 20k) and always sub to channels that blow up. and usually have funny commentary when just playing games w my friends. Is it worth it to sell my Mac to get a gaming laptop? For editing and gaming?

@LooksOverAll

I’ve been wanting to do yt since I was 10 I have really good prediction abilities (mr beast when under 400k, jaystechvault when 20k) and always sub to channels that blow up. and usually have funny commentary when just playing games w my friends. Is it worth it to sell my Mac to get a gaming laptop? For editing and gaming?
Lost all your credibility as soon as you said gaming laptop. It's over. Predicting YouTubers means shit. It's like saying someone who can predict football games would be a good quarterback.

Lost all your credibility as soon as you said gaming laptop. It's over. Predicting YouTubers means shit. It's like saying someone who can predict football games would be a good quarterback.
Bruh lmao but srs like an asus or msi? Not no razer or thin gaming. Ion care about raytracing just fps and refresh tbh.

Lol stop the tower gaming supremacy. Laptops dont all overheat, its not about the graphics anyway but abt the personality. you had go through to trial and error before you blew up your channel. Im gonna try the same

Last edited:
Bruh lmao but srs like an asus or msi? Not no razer or thin gaming. Ion care about raytracing just fps and refresh tbh.

Lol stop the tower gaming supremacy. Laptops dont all overheat, its not about the graphics anyway but abt the personality. you had go through to trial and error before you blew up your channel. Im gonna try the same
@LooksOverAll don’t mean to bark but like is it worth just to try? I’ve made people laugh with just my comments on here before, so I can be funny I just need to up my edit skills. Im feeling like I might make a tower with low tier parts but upgrade later

Looksoverall constantly contradicts himself (that's what happens when you LARP all the time), but I didn't expect hm to do so in the same thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
because you claim to have millions of viewers. which makes additional 10 people knowing what you do completely insignificant. you didn't find an arbitrage method in some fringe foreign exchange markets, this isn't rocket science. weirdo
If he's getting $500 daily with those views then my CPM must be dog shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and 6ft4

He also injected HGH, had two LL surgeries and went from 5'7 to 6'7 in a year, hmm

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I have $5-7 CPM. You're uploading spammy shitty vids. I have like 5x your watchtime and 45x your subscribers gained so it's clear they are low quality videos.
Prove it

Screenshot your analytics

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Why would I reveal my channel to a bunch of incels? I have nothing to gain and people will try to expose me or some shit. None of my viewers know how much money I make from it nor do they know my specific tactics.

Go learn youtube yourself you fucking skinnyfat ADHD zoomer. I didn't have someone spoonfeed me.
Nice edit. I didn't join this forum until COVID so I already played D1 basketball before then. Elon Musk has like 20k+ tweets while being a billionaire. I just don't use any other social media except for this one because I'm too ugly.

I'm a winner in every metric aside from my ugly face.

6A82940C BB3C 4A10 AD76 A057CC24F1D8

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
lets start doing gayming content bro @Zer0/∞

if my accounts on google were not all ip and hardware banned due to hatespeech, andi knew how to edit videos, i'd be making millions on youtube.