[Youtube] Why attractive faces are made not born- The IMPACT of genes on facial attractiveness

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki

For everyone that doesn't want to watch the whole video. Either change the speed of the video to 2.0

Just read the summary of the Video
w7hCKOO.png

Low iq jewish youtuber cope. Mewing at very young age 8-15yo (because at this phase your face changes the most) will guarantee to reach your maximum genetic potential but it doesnt guarantee you to become a gl guy or a model as this faggot in the video claims.
>Anyone, and I mean anyone, (exclusing facial/medical deformities) can get a handsome/beautiful face if they practice these habits from young
LMAO. What a bs.

Looksmaxxing youtubers are so low iq. Spreading information but don't even understand them properly.

Mewing is not completely cope,I've to admit it. You will be able to expand your palate by 0.5 mm per year (if youre +18), but you will barely see noticable changes before 5 years. Mewing is a long process and I've to laugh about people that claim to have seen noticable changes in their face after mewing for 5 months.

I hope youtubers will continue spreading popular looksmaxing advices like mewing and neglect other important techniques/things for looksmaxxing

------------------------------------------------------------------

B..But I have seen noticable changes in my face coping users raging IN

3,2,1 ...........

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Coping
I cant even mew i dont get enough air through my nose so im forced to mouth breathe

Retarded cope the thing in the first places that causes you to mouth breath and all that shit is YOUR GENETICS, everything is determined by your genetics all this environmental shit is the biggest cope, even with height people always say upper class whites that are fed well blahblah all fucking nonsense, if you have good genetics you will be good looking and tall and big framed no matter what you do, look at arcbrah nigga is smoking all the time and prob barely sleeps or eats properly yet is 6’1 with decent frame and good face jfl

I cant even mew i dont get enough air through my nose so im forced to mouth breathe

Don't touch your soft palate boyo

Yea, and even if you're aware of all that mewing stuff, you can barely teach your kids to put their tongue on their mouth nor you can force them to breastfeed for a longer time.

qliMYcm.png
Oh is that the very back basically

Oh is that the very back basically

Yes. There is no need to touch your soft palate. You shouldn't have breathing problems by just touching your hard palate

Yes. There is no need to touch your soft palate. You shouldn't have breathing problems by just touching your hard palate
Yeah my tongue touches the place behind ur two upper front teeth and the middle. I dont touch the soft palate i think i have breathing problems from when i was punched straight in the nose in 8th grade