youtubecels are superior

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,162
Reputation
36,090
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust, americanpakitruvcel, extractor and 9 others
psl god mindset ? i used to watch that niggas video at 2022
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust, ICR and orbitlet
Nero Angelo was that Moroccan nigga talking about how 1.1 midface ratio and 2.1 FWHr are ideal
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust, Blondepawg'sDildo, ICR and 1 other person
what about googlecels?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and orbitlet
psl god mindset ? i used to watch that niggas video at 2022
JFL that was a good one. I didn't find out thru him, but id consume his content.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Askinov
Nero Angelo was that Moroccan nigga talking about how 1.1 midface ratio and 2.1 FWHr are ideal
Yes nero angelo, wheat waffles in 2023 is what brought me here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, ICR and orbitlet
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
imad skywalker>
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
psl god mindset ? i used to watch that niggas video at 2022


:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FUCK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS. holy fuck, time flies nigga. This had me re-examing my life after this is what got me fully in
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Short, ICR and 1 other person


:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FUCK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS. holy fuck, time flies nigga. This had me re-examing my life after this is what got me fully in

this is 10x less crigny than tiktok edits. Everyone tiktokcel edits with zeta and marlon and shit make me want to burst out laughing.

God i hate tiktokcels
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Short, Askinov and 1 other person
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
Psl god mindset
Blake
Rorz
K shami
Wheat waffles
I don't remember the guy's name but he talked about mewing in 2016
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo
JFL that was a good one. I didn't find out thru him, but id consume his content.
i used to watch him and other youtubers like rehab at end of 2023 and start of 2024 then the boom came so i just decided to join here
 
Psl god mindset
Blake
Rorz
K shami
Wheat waffles
I don't remember the guy's name but he talked about mewing in 2016
K shami didnt upload pretty sure.

Fuck k shami he can hang himself.

Wheat waffles, psl god mindset, rehab room, nero angelo was my shit
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and ICR
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
Yea, water.
Goes for everything else also...
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
i used to watch him and other youtubers like rehab at end of 2023 and start of 2024 then the boom came so i just decided to join here
JFL i remember in october when clav was blowing up, it started off with the cuffem stream. Im so desensitized to it because it pisses me off so much.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Short, Askinov and 1 other person
this is 10x less crigny than tiktok edits. Everyone tiktokcel edits with zeta and marlon and shit make me want to burst out laughing.

God i hate tiktokcels
this was gold back then now we all know ts but

though most of the youtuber used 1 to 10 scale
 


:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FUCK ITS BEEN 3 YEARS. holy fuck, time flies nigga. This had me re-examing my life after this is what got me fully in

This song brings me memories jfl
JFL i remember in october when clav was blowing up, it started off with the cuffem stream. Im so desensitized to it because it pisses me off so much.
Nah it all started with cheesur lol, that’s when I knew it was truly over

It was so funny when I saw the stream poster I didn’t believe it was real at first
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
i came here because of FaceandLMS :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, scuderia and FiendFiend
This song brings me memories lol

Nah it all started with cheesur lol, that’s when I knew it was truly over

Stream was cagefuel
im trying to remember if it was cheesur or cuffem first. Im pretty sure it was cuffem no? He had pigmentation all over his face from mt2.

I dont remember. It was either cheesur or cuffem and i was in spain. Clav owes his career to those 2, he needs to pay them like a million $ each.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Short
discovered .org from early clav
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
Join date: 2025
 
im trying to remember if it was cheesur or cuffem first. Im pretty sure it was cuffem no? He had pigmentation all over his face from mt2.

I dont remember. It was either cheesur or cuffem and i was in spain. Clav owes his career to those 2, he needs to pay them like a million $ each.
It was Cheesur

I remember watching the stream

I actually didn’t believe it at first I was asking in cheesurs discord and his fans were fact checked it for me

1790565314127


Nah but srs tho he owes everything to cheesur, would be nothing without him
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I know if u came here from wheat waffles, rehab, that morrocan nigger, whos name i forgot. I know u are a superior human.

This site finds its origins in youtube not tiktok. Fuck every tiktokcel, idc if u came in 2023, ur life is less valuable.
I came from tails
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
Real ones went from watching Hamza to faceandlms
before 2023
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
RR is GOAT. I feel sm better after watching his videos for some fuckin reason :unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo
He is the aristotle/socrates for the bp community
Fs all I'll say is he doesn't know how to rate because he'll call any white MTN a CL
 
Fs all I'll say is he doesn't know how to rate because he'll call any white MTN a CL
his rating system is amazing. And dude JBW is real, that is why they are put above jfl.

Hes not doing it out of cuck fantasies or something. He is way more well-traveled than me and you. He geomaxxes actively he talks abt it on his patreon
 
I know JBW is law & white SMV mogs, but he does emphasize craniofacial structure which whites mog in obv but that doesn't mean a white guy with mid face is a 7+. In this vid, he rated this some random nigga CL. You can be a white MTN geomaxxer & be treated as Chad by ethnic women running JBW, but that doesn't mean you're the pinnacle among white men.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend
I know JBW is law & white SMV mogs, but he does emphasize craniofacial structure which whites mog in obv but that doesn't mean a white guy with mid face is a 7+. In this vid, he rated this some random nigga CL. You can be a white MTN geomaxxer & be treated as Chad by ethnic women running JBW, but that doesn't mean you're the pinnacle among white men.

yeah he can sometimes overrate when he sees fit lol, thats wild he called that nigga a chadlite, even by his rating standards a chadlite is top 2 percentile, and is like a HTN on here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LKira

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
28
Views
126
fazehamster
fazehamster
R
Replies
3
Views
66
socio
socio
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
51
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
avenox
Replies
13
Views
112
Eric_mxcl
Eric_mxcl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top