6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
ts

• WTF
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I made 5p

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension
One of the videos he made about forex which had 1 million views I think made him a total of $100K literally insane thats like an RPM of $100

The finance niche has so much potential its fucking crazy learning more about forex so I can make similar vids

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and Elvisandreaa
One of the videos he made about forex which had 1 million views I think made him a total of $100K literally insane thats like an RPM of $100

The finance niche has so much potential its fucking crazy learning more about forex so I can make similar vids
People make more talking about forex trading.
Than with forex trading.

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, never_lucky, Deprived and 12 others
just act rich and make tutorials on how to get rich tbh

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, GalacticHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You aren't interesting or knowledgeble

that's more than a lot of doctors in the U.S make, also the african tiktok guy already made like 10 mil from tiktok. lifes not fair

that's more than a lot of doctors in the U.S make, also the african tiktok guy already made like 10 mil from tiktok. lifes not fair
He used witchcraft African vodoo for success.

Most tik tok superstar like Vinnie,D’amelio etc use them too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, BrownBoy, incel194012940 and 2 others
I would rather look like @ArvidGustavsson and have 9-5 job like him than be a YouTube millionaire who looks this like a normie nerd.

It's all about being Chad on here. Take the Chad pill.

REEEEEEE I can't cope with this!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Rpm is so overlooked when choosing a topic to base your channel around. Autists here think guys like WW and Tails make bank when they’re prolly shadowbanned and aren’t advertiser friendly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Rpm is so overlooked when choosing a topic to base your channel around. Autists here think guys like WW and Tails make bank when they’re prolly shadowbanned and aren’t advertiser friendly
Probably why Tails is trying to monetize off of face ratings
This guy with a channel based mostly around financial videos is making insane money

Biaheza was making $80 per 1000 views on one video (ts)

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
I would rather look like @ArvidGustavsson and have 9-5 job like him than be a YouTube millionaire who looks this like a normie nerd.

It's all about being Chad on here. Take the Chad pill.
stop fanboying arvid you cringe cunt