YouTuber Justin Marc is a short Indian slaying girls?!?

F

funnysunny731

Iron
I recently found about this YouTuber named Justin Marc and Im surprised to see him slaying girls as a short Indian. I am a bit skeptical as people are saying he's paying them or there just coping. Let me know if you think hes legit or not?!

2190886 B3CD40B4 3549 41DA BB16 2934A77893A0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, 5'8manlet, Preoximerianas and 3 others
his family has a ton of money and he uses warm approach / social circle game and frauds the shit out of his tinder photos

He
- has very attractive face imo
- and he is very short (argh research this, was it 5''5'?)

He has old videos where he kisses like 20 girls in the club just dancing up to them - and i totally believe this is true,
i think when he is very good looking drunk girls will not super-defend against being kissed

his family has a ton of money and he uses warm approach / social circle game and frauds the shit out of his tinder photos
Interesting, how do you know his family has so much money

slaying indian isnt hard

I think John Anthony made a video about him. Justin marc got a slay count of around 50 if I remember correctly. His job is to pickup and tries all the time. He travels all around and was in South America location maxing for a long time.
I am pretty sure amnesia got a higher count by putting way less effort and time in. But amnesia is older tough. Also his face is good for his phenotype and he got a nice bubbly energy.