yubo is so free jfl, i got 16k requests within a week and im a high mtn 6”5,

zub111

zub111

Silver
IMG 7802

this app is literally filled with jbs it’s insane , and they are all so desperate and horny jfl. if you truly care enough about slaying you should download this app and start, i don’t do that but anyone else can easily, im literally a high mtn and i feel like a ltb on
tinder rn holy shit. i also haven’t paid for shit on here (6”5 high mtn 17 khhv london)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 11 others
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
6’5. Ok

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, greywind, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
useless app if u arent in a massive city

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and zub111
View attachment 3030657
this app is literally filled with jbs it’s insane , and they are all so desperate and horny jfl. if you truly care enough about slaying you should download this app and start, i don’t do that but anyone else can easily, im literally a high mtn and i feel like a ltb on tinder rn holy shit. i also haven’t paid for shit on here
u in usa?

but yubo is easy mode if you are decent looking

• Ugh..
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
tallfag dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and zub111
IMG 8031
IMG 8032

this htb wants to meet with me (i’m not going to) but just proves how much easier yubo is compared to tinder if your under 18 and im literally no where near chad

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lowtiernormiechad, Entitled Asshole and 2 others
this thread is literally gold for dating appcels why is no one repping???

I got banned there
Can you use my pics and promote my insta on one of your slides? Ill give you hella reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, Entitled Asshole and zub111
Thanks bro. Ill give tonnes of reps to you overtime, if i pm u my shit u wont doxx it right since your a graycel
nah bro i can even send you my pics too if you don’t trust me

ur 6ft5 nigga
ur literally ideal height
there's no need to brag abt slaying when ur literally ideal height and ur height compensates for ur face so u can guess that what the result is gonna be
so don't brag abt slaying bro, its like splashing water at starving children

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, zura and 1 other person
ur 6ft5 nigga
ur literally ideal height
there's no need to brag abt slaying when ur literally ideal height and ur height compensates for ur face so u can guess that what the result is gonna be
so don't brag abt slaying bro, its like splashing water at starving children
i never bragged about slaying shit nigga i’m khhv

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I have shit ratios and used to do fine on yubo brother
you have a grat jaw to compensate that , im somewhat downward grown and my mandibule is recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and zub111
this thread is literally gold for dating appcels why is no one repping???
Because yubo is shit you will get shadowbanned soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Yeah yubo is giga easy, I regret just using it for validation instead of actually meeting with girls. Girls on there don’t have high standards even my ltn friends get good results. As long as you aren’t deformed and don’t have weird pics you’ll do good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sprinkles and 2 others
jfl if you think its easy to convert text to actual meetups

if you as a man are getting 16k requests a good looking girl is easily getting 40k minimum, you think she will meet up with even 1% of them? Attention and texts are easy good luck converting it into actual slays

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Aero
i wanna see pa

jfl if you think its easy to convert text to actual meetups

if you as a man are getting 16k requests a good looking girl is easily getting 40k minimum, you think she will meet up with even 1% of them? Attention and texts are easy good luck converting it into actual slays
i have converted into few dates and stood them up just to prove i can, pm for proof if you don’t believe me jfl

Nigga.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zub111
View attachment 3030667View attachment 3030668
this htb wants to meet with me (i’m not going to) but just proves how much easier yubo is compared to tinder if your under 18 and im literally no where near chad

Extremely frauded pics. Second doesn't even show her face at all.

That is probably a LTB-MTB at best.

You niggas so retarded when it comes to seeing through girls fraud.

Ofc you won't meet her tho. No one cares how many matches or girls interested when you're fucking frauding to insane levels yourself.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 0S4MA
i have converted into few dates and stood them up just to prove i can, pm for proof if you don’t believe me jfl
so you dont even know if they actually showed up or not? jfl pm the proof bro

• JFL
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
so you dont even know if they actually showed up or not? jfl pm the proof bro

"I reject girls by never talking to them" kinda vibe ahh shit.

This guy hops on yubu and thinks those numbers mean girls IRL would worship him.

Meanwhile he is sitting behind a computer getting zero pussy LMAO

But as has been said, numbers online mean shit and numbers mean shit. It is all about what experience you get & if you actually get anything IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Klasik616 and 1 other person
"I reject girls by never talking to them" kinda vibe ahh shit.

But as has been said, numbers online mean shit and numbers mean shit. It is all about what experience you get & if you actually get anything IRL.
I doubt he got any meetups at all, if he can get 16k requests girls that are worth meeting easily get 50k, and I bet they are still only meeting with legit chads

I've seen legit LTNs get texts and messages on here means nothing if they don't meet up

• +1
Reactions: greywind, butterworld and Entitled Asshole
View attachment 3030657
this app is literally filled with jbs it’s insane , and they are all so desperate and horny jfl. if you truly care enough about slaying you should download this app and start, i don’t do that but anyone else can easily, im literally a high mtn and i feel like a ltb on
tinder rn holy shit. i also haven’t paid for shit on here (6”5 high mtn 17 khhv london)
Fuck if only I was high mtn man I’d be balls deep in jb pussy

• JFL
Reactions: zub111
I doubt he got any meetups at all, if he can get 16k requests girls that are worth meeting easily get 50k, and I bet they are still only meeting with legit chads

I've seen legit LTNs get texts and messages on here means nothing if they don't meet up

Yeah niggas here are so down bad they think talking to another girl(s) or getting likes is the same as actual sex & IRL validation. Not by far.

I can understand it but it's pathetic how far down we have come as men.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
View attachment 3030657
If your 6ft 5 and white or black MTN or Latino or light skin arab and arab passing curry then you can't be a khhv unless your a fucking autist

I knew pencil necks LTN 6ft 3+ in high school that were getting MULTIPLE girlfriends and multiple foids crushing over them.

All the guys bitched about their faces looking mid but it didn't matter .

After high school if your MTN and 6ft 3+ and you fill out the frame you can get away being MTN, and you'll still get a lot of attractive women .