YUBO MOG BATTLE RESULTS

@Britishlooksmaxxer we need to all have neutral face so maybe use this photo View attachment 756005 and @Sikkunt23 also send photo without smiling bhai
Should I use this pic or is the one I was using already good
2F713777 943A 4589 9D8D 33A0546B2FE0
my hair looks wet because I just got out the shower

Ur jaw is not downward grown . Also ur skin looks fake it looks slightly faceapped ngl
i mean my whole face is downward grown so looking up at the camera is best angle and this photo was taken at night with iphone 7 flash camera really nice one to use in the dark!! :)

nahh that one you send now is mehh
I just took it so I didn’t play around with any angles it took me about 5 seconds to do that so that’s why it doesn’t look as good

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Larsanova can get girls literally from his palate width alone fuck this im selling everything i own for mse asap

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Sikkunt23
Brutal how girls say all the white young white boys are cute but when you did same experiment with ethnics girls were like ewwww they’re all ugly :feelswhat:
Muh hypergamy doesn’t exist, only number of ethnics have increased
@TheCopefulCurry @Golang @personalityinkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Brutal how girls say all the white young white boys are cute but when you did same experiment with ethnics girls were like ewwww they’re all ugly :feelswhat:
Muh hypergamy doesn’t exist, only number of ethnics have increased
@TheCopefulCurry @Golang @personalityinkwell
all those white guys are above average looking for fucksake

"nooo wannabea6, Arvid is not GL and not the top 2 best looking member in this forum!!!" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

and have in mind this is shitty pic of him

all those white guys are above average looking for fucksake
They’re soft maxxed. Most young white guys with collagen and hair don’t look too bad so 90/10 hypergamy bullshit doesn’t apply

They’re soft maxxed. Most young white guys with collagen and hair don’t look too bad so 90/10 hypergamy bullshit doesn’t apply
so most men aren't incel? well duh

that doesn't mean a larger amount of below average guys aren't being shut out of the sexual marketplace

so most men aren't incel? well duh

that doesn't mean a larger amount of below average guys aren't being shut out of the sexual marketplace
Well I guess it’s over for below average/ugly guys, but it’s way easier for whites to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Well I guess it’s over for below average/ugly guys, but it’s way easier for whites to looksmax
that's what i'm working on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580