Yubo mogs tinder so much

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Never done decent on Tinder and almost all the matches flake . I don't know one person besides actual chads getting good results.

On yubo I got a ton more matches but lying about your age is kinda weird. Its not illegal but people think its weird when the girl adds you on snap and you say oh I'm 19 they know you lied about your age to get on an app to talk with Jbs. Wish I could be 17-18 again if I had only been lean back then with long hair and if I got a car younger I could have gotten decent girls.

After 18 all the decent women are either in relationships or ruined (or will be ruined in a very short time). Tinder sucks also you would never find any LTR worthy girls every girl on there is at least 10-20+ body count. You would think whores have less standards but its the opposite the more guys a girl fucks the more desensitized she becomes it would be like giving an alcoholic a few shots he will just feel normal vs a low weight will feel tipsy or drunk. They need more and more from guys and get less and less joy each time.

• +1
Reactions: ultra18, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Prettyboy
17-18yo s are so much more fun to be around than 20-25 roasties. Teens are open to a lot more things and don’t want commitment

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, enchanted_elixir, Lmao and 2 others
Try similar apps without age restrictions? They will have less users but you live on USA so that shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
17-18yo s are so much more fun to be around than 20-25 roasties. Teens are open to a lot more things and don’t want commitment
I would say it mainly mogs for any LTR. A general rule of thumb is any girl beyond 5 bodies is damaged.

Easier to get laid from tinder tho. Yubo isn’t a dating app.

Prob. I mean unless your a teen Yubo won’t work unless you don’t mind getting arrested for speaking to a 17 year old. Tinder is better but it also doesn’t work

Only dating apps that’s usable is Hinge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and Looks234
I guess if you mean strictly by numbers. I mean I'm a volcel in the sense that there were a few girls who were willing to meet up with me on tinder but they were worse looking then me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Prob. I mean unless your a teen Yubo won’t work unless you don’t mind getting arrested for speaking to a 17 year old. Tinder is better but it also doesn’t work

Only dating apps that’s usable is Hinge
What's Hinge?

Also depends on the state most are 16-17 AOC

What's Hinge?

Also depends on the state most are 16-17 AOC
AOC is 14-16 here I think (UK) but I forgot I think it’s 16. Hinge is basically a better tinder where women are more open to meet and women have better personality and lower body counts.

Yeah most will flake but it’s far wiser than than tinder trust me I have fucked gl girls from Hinge got 0 from tinder

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
AOC is 14-16 here I think (UK) but I forgot I think it’s 16. Hinge is basically a better tinder where women are more open to meet and women have better personality and lower body counts.

Yeah most will flake but it’s far wiser than than tinder trust me I have fucked gl girls from Hinge got 0 from tinder
What makes it any better then tinder?

What makes it any better then tinder?
Well as I said I have gotten sex with gl foids on Hinge, I ain’t gotten that on tinder that alone makes hinge infinitely better.

I would say it mainly mogs for any LTR. A general rule of thumb is any girl beyond 5 bodies is damaged.
College freshman year is the real turning point for many girls. Thats when they cuck their boyfriends from their teens, taste chad’s cock and dont look back :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
College freshman year is the real turning point for many girls. Thats when they cuck their boyfriends from their teens, taste chad’s cock and dont look back :blackpill:
Yeah I don't get why dads are so eager for their daughters to go to college... 1st year probably half are damaged beyond repair or more... Although some girls stay in LTR with a guy they meet. So college is still a great opportunity but yeah after 1st year its over... either they are dating some guy (in a LTR) or ruined.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Legit, every foid I did shit with in uni had a BF :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I cucked so many men sometiems I cucked guys IN FRONT OF THEIR WOMEN :feelsautistic:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
Every woman wants commitment. What is this nonsense?