Yuppiemaxxed HTN friend who I knew for 10 years is starting to gradually ghost me now.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
JFL at this lad lifemogging me in every way possible. Lad loves London so much of course he moved there.
Last time I talked to him was maybe more than a week ago? Knew the fucker for 10 years; heck we even went to high school together. The guy was the type to have very few close friends.
Now that he's working in some swanky office in Central London in some meh-paying wagie job, living in Kensington and Chelsea in a box room, spending £15 on lunch at Pret every day and lifemogging me in every way possible... guess what? He's starting to flake on the conversations we have over on text and Snap. All in favour of some yuppie group. While I rot in some small Home Counties town doing a medical Foundation Programme to become some doctor now that I graduated medical school. And trust me it's gonna take me ages to become a surgeon because of the lengthy cucked process.
I still live with my parents in the Home Counties while he enjoys life in London LARPing as some Patrick Bateman yuppie with very little money. Now he only associates with other yuppiemaxxed types. Checked his FB and yup, there he is with his new yuppie friends (even though they're all normie tier, some of them look like the soy wojak meme.) Fuck my life, why did one of my only close friends do this to me? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

At least things are going well between me and the girl I'm dating, but I needed friendship to fall back on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Hero of the Imperium, cvzvvc and 4 others
u have 63 points on looksmax.org how does he "lifemog" you:feelstastyman:🤔

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Acnno, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
u have 63 points on looksmax.org how does he "lifemog" you:feelstastyman:🤔
He's going out to party with his yuppiemaxxed friends in fucking posh Central London districts now. All on low money. Leaving this medical school grad cuck behind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Proves that NTmogging and socialcirclemaxxing > looksmaxxing
He's PSL 4.5 and I'm PSL 6 (rated on average) while I LDAR doing some postgraduate medical foundation training and he goes out to party in swanky london bars with his new yuppie friends.

How have u graduated med that means ur 23?
How are you psl 6
Makes no sense u envy a wage cuck if ur getting money to train as a junior dr
Ur just a big fucking larp
Arabs lie too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
How have u graduated med that means ur 23?
How are you psl 6
Makes no sense u envy a wage cuck if ur getting money to train as a junior dr
Ur just a big fucking larp
Arabs lie too much
I am 23 yes, usually the right age when UK medical students graduate, since we enter Med School at 18. Usually takes us 5 years to graduate.

I ask people to privately rate me, both on Lookism and here. I also asked people on Reddit privately in DMs. All the scores average out to PSL 6.

Well, the thing is though, I still live with my parents. I have to save up money because I don't want it to go to waste. But that means my social skills are rotting away in a small town. And he lives in some box room in Chelsea enjoying life with his yuppiemaxxed friends. Says he really enjoys his job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10042
I have another friend (white) who works and lives in London in a tiny box room. Guy doesn't have time to exercise and buys all his lunch from pret a manger. £12 for a tiny avocado sandwich and small coffee.
He has a good frame but a meh stomach, is NW1 but already is showing signs of a thinning hairline.

same guy btw

bruh ur 23 and still bullying your sister for playing sims

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Xangsane
I still live with her
all my friends are doing far better than me i know the feel bro. i can tell they just pity what a degenerate i have become

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Marsiere214
all my friends are doing far better than me i know the feel bro. i can tell they just pity what a degenerate i have become
This exactly. It's gonna take me ages to get where I want to be. And what if that girl I date leaves me?
We're gonna go for another date this week, and I'm thinking of asking her to be exclusive to me.

I know people would think it's weird of me to be jealous of a wagie in the cagie but I feel like I'm a bigger cagie because I live with parents. I gotta save the money...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Not just that but his social life has skyrocketed without me. Why would he need me in my life when he has his so called cool London yuppie friends now

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Not just that but his social life has skyrocketed without me. Why would he need me in my life when he has his so called cool London yuppie friends now
ull mog him in a few years
dw op

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14323
This some London problems. Come live in the countryside with me :Comfy:

• WTF
  • Love it
If he pulled this shit on you he was never a real friend. Fuck him.

• So Sad
  • +1
@Marsiere214 you want to fight nigga?

• WTF
  • JFL
This some London problems. Come live in the countryside with me :Comfy:
I'm in a suburban town... and I'd love to live in the countryside when I'm middle aged.
Fuark, I wish I could get out of the UK if I could :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If he pulled this shit on you he was never a real friend. Fuck him.
I agreed. But it hurts, especially after 10 years.
Why the fuck would he want to be with those yuppies from his workplace that could flake on HIM if they fight there? rather than keep friends with someone who they knew?
all about his image huh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Deleted member 14323
u said u studied for a doctor
job=$=Surgery
I did. I'm training to become a surgeon.
Got a 2-year foundation training programme to do, since I'm done with uni.

• +1
I did. I'm training to become a surgeon.
Got a 2-year foundation training programme to do, since I'm done with uni.
cant u work at other medical jobs?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
What about them? There's nothing wrong with Jewish people...
I have a Jewish friend.

JFL at this lad lifemogging me in every way possible. Lad loves London so much of course he moved there.
Last time I talked to him was maybe more than a week ago? Knew the fucker for 10 years; heck we even went to high school together. The guy was the type to have very few close friends.
Now that he's working in some swanky office in Central London in some meh-paying wagie job, living in Kensington and Chelsea in a box room, spending £15 on lunch at Pret every day and lifemogging me in every way possible... guess what? He's starting to flake on the conversations we have over on text and Snap. All in favour of some yuppie group. While I rot in some small Home Counties town doing a medical Foundation Programme to become some doctor now that I graduated medical school. And trust me it's gonna take me ages to become a surgeon because of the lengthy cucked process.
I still live with my parents in the Home Counties while he enjoys life in London LARPing as some Patrick Bateman yuppie with very little money. Now he only associates with other yuppiemaxxed types. Checked his FB and yup, there he is with his new yuppie friends (even though they're all normie tier, some of them look like the soy wojak meme.) Fuck my life, why did one of my only close friends do this to me? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

At least things are going well between me and the girl I'm dating, but I needed friendship to fall back on.
tbh u should leave this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
bro u just said ur friend is life mogging u in every way. So try to manage your day better by try actually looksmax and improve yourself in other way than just beign a coping in this forum

bro u just said ur friend is life mogging u in every way. So try to manage your day better by try actually looksmax and improve yourself in other way than just beign a coping in this forum
I've got very few friends, still live with my parents and do some medical training... And in terms of looksmaxxing, I gymmaxx and dress decently... Now IDK how I could improve from psl 6

would you say he's lifemogging me?

I've got very few friends, still live with my parents and do some medical training... And in terms of looksmaxxing, I gymmaxx and dress decently... Now IDK how I could improve from psl 6
1)how tall are u
2)is ur skin is shit

Also i dont see what is the important of having friends because either way as we grow older we grow diffrent intrest

how old are u

1)how tall are u
2)is ur skin is shit

Also i dont see what is the important of having friends because either way as we grow older we grow diffrent intrest
Me:
1) 5'10
2) Not really. I have no skin defects save for some very slight freckles on my face.

Him:
1) 5'8
2) Has itchy, dry skin

That's true but I'm someone who likes a bit of friendly camaraderie. Mentally I feel better when I have a small set of close friends, and it sucks that I'm about to lose one right now all thanks to his new image.

Me:
1) 5'10
2) Not really. I have no skin defects save for some very slight freckles on my face.

Him:
1) 5'8
2) Has itchy, dry skin

That's true but I'm someone who likes a bit of friendly camaraderie. Mentally I feel better when I have a small set of close friends, and it sucks that I'm about to lose one right now all thanks to his new image.
after this pandemic probably ur going to meet new ppl also how long will take u to finish being a surgon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane