Yusuf the Somali Subhuman proves Coloring and Hair is life

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Watching the full video of his speed dating experiment with the OF foids I came to the conclusion that the reason he lost wasn't because of lack of NT or him actually being facially uglier than cuffem. It was almost entirely because of dark skin coloring and lack of hair. These 2 things are giga turn offs for foids especially when it comes to blacks where face doesn't really matter when comparing 2 unattractive black men.

For example this gook foid was obviously instantly turned off when yusuf refused to show her his hair and later said that cuffem had aura that lite up the room or some shit. In reality it is just hair and coloring because in her mind they are both ugly anyway so face doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, hattrick and sportsmogger
tall skull and cheekbones

2DC64CD0 B63A 4853 85F1 C5DF79F38C95
9AFD5FAF D93B 4D1D A7B2 E1DC14A99726

i like somalis

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Piratecel
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
bump

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
No, it's because Cuffem has more ''rizz'' and has more status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Piratecel
No, it's because Cuffem has more ''rizz'' and has more status
No its not, its only because of hair and coloring even if they both had the same amount of 'rizz' most foids would still choose cuffem. Refresh the post I added the video for proof.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No its not, its only because of hair and coloring even if they both had the same amount of 'rizz' most foids would still choose cuffem. Refresh the post I added the video for proof.
There are darker niggas than Yusuf slaying, most of them have the same cuts too, how do you explain that, nigga just needs to lose the huge goggles

There are darker niggas than Yusuf slaying, most of them have the same cuts too, how do you explain that, nigga just needs to lose the huge goggles
I am pretty sure Yusuf probably slays too I saw a girl in his comments saying they want him, they are both wearing glasses in reality he just failoed hard by lack of hair and coloring, even though his PSL isn't good either.

• JFL
I am pretty sure Yusuf probably slays too I saw a girl in his comments saying they want him, they are both wearing glasses in reality he just failoed hard by lack of hair and coloring, even though his PSL isn't good either.
OBV, yusuf mogs Cuffem to death, idk how he didnt get one pick from the of whores

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
OBV, yusuf mogs Cuffem to death, idk how he didnt get one pick from the of whores
2 girls picked him but he still got destroyed by that unevolved ape

• JFL
Both are extremely ugly imo

• +1
I think that being a 2 is better if you have some status vs being a 3.5. A 3.5 is just ur average ugly guy, but a saint like cuffem will attract virtue signallers as long as you gain some status for doing so.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro and Piratecel
cuffems way uglier

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Piratecel
Yusuf mogs him tbh, he only lost cuz of his Somali hairline and balding reputation on tiktok

Cuffem is actually subhuman

• +1
Bro Istg why does Cuffem look regular ugly in some videos and absolutely terrible in some.

He does look def better than he initially when the drama started up because he looked atrocious a month ago

Bro Istg why does Cuffem look regular ugly in some videos and absolutely terrible in some.

He does look def better than he initially when the drama started up because he looked atrocious a month ago
He actually looked worse over here maybe either due to room lighting or actually did something to his face.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
He actually looked worse over here maybe either due to room lighting or actually did something to his face.

No he looks the same there bruh. He looked far worse in some clips lemme find one

• +1
Be serious nigga

• JFL
Here he was beyond hideous holy shit. like honest to God I do say he’s sub 2 PSL but he’s like right under. But here he may have been Blackops2cel or dizzy tier like dude what the fuck. Probably would be the ugliest on the forum if he posted his face with the way he looked here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and Piratecel
It aint about looks all thats in those type of womens brain is status they already fucked all the beauties and shoot for something unique

• +1

• +1