Zac Efron now looks like a middle-aged Jewish man

Why does Zac Efron look so awful now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
He looks like the Israeli tourists in Bangkok asking you if you know where the 'sex village' is, and he's not even 35 yet:

Zac Ephraig

How the fuck did this guy age so badly? Are Jewish genes really just bad like that? His days of getting younger females are over, and his instagram is filled with post-wall harpies.

Compare to Ed Sheerhan, who is almost the same age and literally still looks like a teenager when he wants to:

Ed sheerhan

What happened to Zac? He used to be a stereotypical Chad (or would be if he wasn't Jewish), now he is virtually unrecognisable from a 'creepy old man'. I would usually chalk this down to veganism, but nothing was going to save those semite genes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 14875 and 4 others
All of the above. Sun, Roids, Diet, Genes.

It's over for him. Coping with muh masculinity thanks to the Rock.

C433a0d25d689c9258f34eb3d2bb7f6d

baywatch star zac efron links albert mit dwayne the rock johnson am set herum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, autistic_tendencies, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Take a 20 second depressing scroll through the comments on any of his recent photos and you'll only see Middle-Aged women now. I'm not even sure if it's the age, because a lot of younger/teenage girls like Tom Hiddleston and he's in his 40s, but something about Zac in particular just feels so old and worn and Jewish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Melo95, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
its over for his retarted brain to do surgery

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
his face look weird after the alteration of face

didn’t he win sexiest man alive? think it was like 2017 or something lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
He drank too much semen

Agepill, but his roiding and surgery didn't help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14867 and Callooh_Calais
All of the above. Sun, Roids, Diet, Genes.

With Jewish genes, you usually have a grace period where they can usually fake it and pass as White/WASP if they do enough styling/were lucky enough to have blue eyes, but genetics always come catch up with you, and if you live a poor lifestyle ( of which veganism is basically dietary cancer), you'll just exacerbate those attributes.

Also, not trying to change the subject back to Ed Sheerhan, but his wife is one year younger than him, yet looks like his mother:
Ed-Sheeran-Wife-Cherry-Seaborn-Pregnant-With-Their-1st-Child.jpg

It's over for him. Coping with muh masculinity thanks to the Rock.

View attachment 1354386
View attachment 1354387

Too bad Turbomanlets can't into Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Lmao and Kekee
didn’t he win sexiest man alive? think it was like 2017 or something lol

Yes, which is also the last year before he begun to look like Ze'ev from Tel Aviv:

DrQ1OoRWsAALazK.jpg

His appearance has changed so drastically in only 4-5 years, that something has to be amiss here. How can someone rapidly decline in looks so fast? Are Ashkenazi genetics just *that* punishing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Melo95, Chadeep and 1 other person
Agepill, but his roiding and surgery didn't help.

Roiding is a strong looksmin, I think people need to learn it's never good to fuck with pure hormones

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
What's the 'sex village'?

Just a joke based on the fact that most Israeli (and English) tourists over a certain age are only in Asia for perverted reasons

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Just a joke based on the fact that most Israeli (and English) tourists over a certain age are only in Asia for perverted reasons
Well, all tourists are there for sex...

• +1
Well, all tourists are there for sex...

There are a lot of good reasons to go to Southeast Asia that don't involve sex tourism. The exchange rate is far better, so living there is easier; Restrictions and laws are more laid back, people tend to be friendlier, few if any Jews or Christians, the food is good and cheap, the weather is nice if you like that sort of thing...the girls are just the icing on the cake, but people who would go to any particular destination just to pay girls money to fuck them always come off as strange to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes, which is also the last year before he begun to look like Ze'ev from Tel Aviv:

DrQ1OoRWsAALazK.jpg

His appearance has changed so drastically in only 4-5 years, that something has to be amiss here. How can someone rapidly decline in looks so fast?
his eyes are insane

he looked fairly natural back then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
He mewed too hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Well: You really are what you eat. Let this be a warning to you who shit on milkdrinking and butter consumption. :blackpill:

Zac Efron recent years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 14867, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
He's Jewish???

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Roiding is a strong looksmin, I think people need to learn it's never good to fuck with pure hormones
@loox @looksmaxxer234 thoughts? :feelsgood: should i stop dbol ? :feelswah:

He had his prime 5 years ago when he filmed baywatch

• JFL
He had his prime 5 years ago when he filmed baywatch

His prime was in 2005-2008 when he was 18-21 during his High School Musical days and still looked like an anime character

Zac Efron 2007

Anyone who says otherwise I feel is in denial

Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 26 um 101927

earlier this year before he got his failed fillers resolved

Prepping for his next starring role as jeffrey epstein

There are a lot of good reasons to go to Southeast Asia that don't involve sex tourism. The exchange rate is far better, so living there is easier; Restrictions and laws are more laid back, people tend to be friendlier, few if any Jews or Christians, the food is good and cheap, the weather is nice if you like that sort of thing...the girls are just the icing on the cake, but people who would go to any particular destination just to pay girls money to fuck them always come off as strange to me
I hate how West has become all about rules , mandates, regulating your assets and life