Zayn is lifefuel

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
He has bad UEE but foids are still mesmerized by his eye area because of his lashes.

My only above average trait out of my entire subhumanity will finally be put to use lol

He doesn’t have any scleral show

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He doesn’t have any scleral show
The worst part is I can't even get rid of mine anytime soon because I need to do genio and rhino first

He is status maxxed to death.Bitches in real life said that hes ugly.I swear I made a thread about it on lookism how girls in class talked about zayn looking gay and ugly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Michael Myers, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
The worst part is I can't even get rid of mine anytime soon because I need to do genio and rhino first
Rhino should be the last of ur concern. You’d benefit from leaning out
He is status maxxed to death.Bitches in real life said that hes ugly.I swear I made a thread about it on lookism how girls in class talked about zayn looking gay and ugly
Cope. Girls die over him

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2205
zayn is every curry's dream

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2205

Cope. Girls die over him
Yeah I'm eating 1600 cal a day currently with cardio.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Brutal how every goodlooking curry is either half white or doesnt look their own race.

If i was one i could not cope

• So Sad

Cope. Girls die over him
I mean you can say cope Im only saying what Im hearing

His eyes are literally his best feature. JFL at the aspies on here that think girls give a shit about muh hunter eyes.

Brutal how every goodlooking curry is either half white or doesnt look their own race.

If i was one i could not cope
no bro zayn looks 100% curry in fact every curry looks like him if not better that's why you hear so many 5'3 balding indian janitors that slay

I mean you can say cope Im only saying what Im hearing
Funny that's almost opposite to what every girl at school has been saying + every single prime woman.

turkish bitches are coping hard. I live in a city where there are lots of turks and trust me those bitches are ugly mostly lol

His eyes are literally his best feature. JFL at the aspies on here that think girls give a shit about muh hunter eyes.
His UEE is not even close to bad irl pics. Peopl just cherry pick at it. He ahs good pfl and very good eyelashes. It's very appealing.

turkish bitches are coping hard. I live in a city where there are lots of turks and trust me those bitches are ugly mostly lol
DUDE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THİNK THEYRE TURKİSH?THEY WERE ITALİAN AND GERMAN GİRLS TALKİNG ABOUY HİM AND NOT TURKİSH JFL

His UEE is not even close to bad irl pics. Peopl just cherry pick at it. He ahs good pfl and very good eyelashes. It's very appealing.
It never looks bad tbh but sometimes you can see he is just stoned af lol.

• +1
Funny that's almost opposite to what every girl at school has been saying + every single prime woman.
Ok then

DUDE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THİNK THEYRE TURKİSH?THEY WERE ITALİAN AND GERMAN GİRLS TALKİNG ABOUY HİM AND NOT TURKİSH JFL
You live in turkey dont you? jfl. Those bitches are coping hard because they could never get somebody like him. jfl.

You live in turkey dont you? jfl. Those bitches are coping hard because they could never get somebody like him. jfl.
I live in Germany.