Zesto is actually right when it comes to slaying Asian girls

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I can speak chinese and interact with them on a daily basis but literally have opposite features of them such as defined browridge, low thick brows, tall nose, and largish eyes. except for tall nose, they prefer beta features on males such as very pale skin, round big double eyelid eyes, no facial hair, narrow face, narrow cheekbones, light hair color. I feel like they dont like those super hooded hunter eyes with square jaw and masculine beard. beauty standards can be different.

very pale skin, round big double eyelid eyes, no facial hair, narrow face, narrow cheekbones, light hair color.
*Books flight to Thailand*

then why do white guys do so well with their women? You can't tell me that every single white slayer in Japan/china/korea/sea is a pretty boy, surely. I mean, if asian foids really liked pretty boys as you say, shouldn't they be mostly attracted to men of their own ethnicity as they're often quite effeminate looking?

Are you Asian yourself? You should go back to China and C-PopMax after getting a degree here. American degrees are respected all throughout the Asian world, that's why you see so many foreign Asian students at American universities

Yeah, I wasn't making any of this up. Some people think I'm coping but I actually know a lot about Asian culture (because of how much I respect it) and thus know what the girls desire.

very pale skin

that's me

round big double eyelid eyes

yup me again

no facial hair

that's why I got laser facial hair removal

narrow face

that's definitely me, I have that classic Asian angular lower third (because no jaw)

narrow cheekbones

yup

light hair color

in the sun maybe, it's about having long hair mainly, look at the J-Pop boy styles, many of them keep their natural hair color but they all have it long

I feel like they dont like those super hooded hunter eyes

I kind of got the best of both worlds, I look like an Asian that got eyelid surgery since I have epicanthic fold that gives a good hooded affect without looking like those creepy western models

low thick brows

thick brows are good because lots of Asians have thin brows only, I got thick brows myself and their considered more beautiful over there (since they don't have them)

another thing

lots of mongoloids have large skulls

but in asia small skulls are considered more beautiful

myself mine is small compared to theirs so that's also in my favor

inb4 Zesto has a harem of Japanese girls and proves us all wrong tbh.

inb4 Zesto has a harem of Japanese girls and proves us all wrong tbh.

lol prove you wrong? you seriously thought I wasn't going to pull it off, especially after seeing my pics, I got everything the OP says they want

then why do white guys do so well with their women? You can't tell me that every single white slayer in Japan/china/korea/sea is a pretty boy, surely. I mean, if asian foids really liked pretty boys as you say, shouldn't they be mostly attracted to men of their own ethnicity as they're often quite effeminate looking?

Well white guys have status as being westerner (most Asians don't know how bad the west has become but there are some woke Chinese that know about the Baizuos (look it up).

White guys are also usually tall, taller than average Asian.

Myself I am Tall, I am also westerner, so I have all the advantages of being J-PopMaxxed as well as being western.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
lol prove you wrong? you seriously thought I wasn't going to pull it off, especially after seeing my pics, I got everything the OP says they want
I think you’ll succeed tbh but there’s definitely a few on .is that think you are destined to fail.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I think you’ll succeed tbh but there’s definitely a few on .is that think you are destined to fail.

those are guys that just don't like me

it's funny they celebrate how I am gone for being a fakecel and in the same post say I will fail just lol @ those crabs

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and DeformAspergerCel
those are guys that just don't like me

it's funny they celebrate how I am gone for being a fakecel and in the same post say I will fail just lol @ those crabs
some people on .is are incredibly low IQ. I'd suspect a lot of them would fall under the category of "mental retardation" 60 years ago before the more pc definition that excluded larger segments of the black population was adopted. By the old definition, the average american negro is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Are you Asian yourself? You should go back to China and C-PopMax after getting a degree here. American degrees are respected all throughout the Asian world, that's why you see so many foreign Asian students at American universities

Yeah, I wasn't making any of this up. Some people think I'm coping but I actually know a lot about Asian culture (because of how much I respect it) and thus know what the girls desire.

that's me

yup me again

that's why I got laser facial hair removal

that's definitely me, I have that classic Asian angular lower third (because no jaw)

yup

in the sun maybe, it's about having long hair mainly, look at the J-Pop boy styles, many of them keep their natural hair color but they all have it long

I kind of got the best of both worlds, I look like an Asian that got eyelid surgery since I have epicanthic fold that gives a good hooded affect without looking like those creepy western models

thick brows are good because lots of Asians have thin brows only, I got thick brows myself and their considered more beautiful over there (since they don't have them)

another thing

lots of mongoloids have large skulls

but in asia small skulls are considered more beautiful

myself mine is small compared to theirs so that's also in my favor
hahah i have some feminine features such as my narrow jaw long lashes, and lips but i have some very masc features such as insane facial hair growth, chin, nose, eyebrows. i also have light tanned skin

hahah i have some feminine features such as my narrow jaw long lashes, and lips but i have some very masc features such as insane facial hair growth, chin, nose, eyebrows. i also have light tanned skin
long lashes are actually masculine