Zeta has sfs

True that validation doesn't equate to necessarily meaning you're objectively Chad but in his particular case he's in a category that must be excluded from the rest due to the work he has putting in, he's fraudin for a lil, philtrum is on the short end as someone brought this up, also mild sfs(?) no actual measurements took place tho.

He's least a chadlite in candids. Same as Clavicular.
both are htns

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@truthhurts is this your video or something? i just said the ratting is shit cause he's a chad what are you not getting

• +1

what would u rate this guy? :unsure:

lemme get someone who can actually rate unlike @anthony111553

thoughts @Xangsane ?

on Zeta and the tiktok dude? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
@truthhurts is this your video or something? i just said the ratting is shit cause he's a chad what are you not getting
Nah just wanna hear an reasonable explanation. U just saying rating is shit :feelswhat:

Faceq1 is/ was an org user tho:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and truthhurts
Cope tbh

I’m not white or Asian and get crazy reacts off there. Just admit he’s a chad tbh ur wrong on this one bro
but your not chad either and ur getting those reactions

• +1
he has one of the best eye areas he is a chad
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and truthhurts
Low tier chadlite imo and zeta is chadlite minimum imo not htn
i mean i think he's high htn, again im not denying he's attractive enough for omegele reactions i just don't think he's close to the chads i listed

• +1
lmao u fucking retard u can't even make a point, u link that retard yet u can't justify why he put a bug eyed nigga over Zane
Yh that’s why I’m going with the video:feelswhat:

i mean i think he's high htn, again im not denying he's attractive enough for omegele reactions i just don't think he's close to the chads i listed
Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and truthhurts
Cope tbh

I’m not white or Asian and get crazy reacts off there. Just admit he’s a chad tbh ur wrong on this one bro
Lol hes nowhere near chad

The guy is just HTN and mega fruads. Theres a reason he dosent talk in his omegle vids its because he is biting his cheeks, sucking in his face, squinting, and retracting his neck all while wearing contacts lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23, truthhurts, anthony111553 and 1 other person
i mean that's fine if you think he's on the level of the 2 i listed i just disagree heavily
coping hard today boyo. I disagree with ur heavy disagreement

Lol hes nowhere near chad

The guy is just HTN and mega fruads. Theres a reason he dosent talk in his omegle vids its because he is biting his cheeks, sucking in his face, squinting, and retracting his neck all while wearing contacts lol.
Cope hes chadlite even tho he frauds hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover
maybe low chadlite
more reasonable imo closer to that tier then the normie tier. Unless he really looks way worse unfrauded which i haven't seen

more reasonable imo closer to that tier then the normie tier. Unless he really looks way worse unfrauded which i haven't seen
lets settle this in b ball tbh

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
where is he getting foids validation from and from what looks level? just getting valadtion from foids doesn't make you a chad
A HTN can get an insane amount of attention from girls if he puts himself out properly

Anyone who says otherwise is a “htn” who is actually ltn-mtn

you can hide a big forehead with hair, but a mega tall lower third with sfs makes you look like a horse or a reversed conehead.
How tf can someone have a tall LOWER third with sfs

best looking on psl

zeta is chad when frauded whether people wanna admit or not
only flaws is weird shit philtrum and short face
when unsquinted and without contacts and clenching im not sure but on his tiktoks he is chad

zeta is chad when frauded whether people wanna admit or not
only flaws is weird shit philtrum and short face
when unsquinted and without contacts and clenching im not sure but on his tiktoks he is chad
His Philtrum is really short

His Philtrum is really short
yeah and its really overly defined
if he had better eyebrows density + height
better philtrum
longer skull
he'd be honestly psl tier

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
He is a chadlite easy