Zeta is the worst thing that has happened to me

Send the picture of u, also give more context
For reference the girl is a billionaire daughter and a Stacy and I‘ve been plotting on her for weeks literally dming her and shi. Ngl I did it out of spite cuz I don’t like Zeta but that’s another story. Turns out this girl is allegedly his GF (or whatever) and they’ve been laughing at me when this whole time I thought she just ignored me :feelswhat: it’s this whole thing that’s been going on idfk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and grungymallard97
For reference the girl is a billionaire daughter and a Stacy and I‘ve been plotting on her for weeks literally dming her and shi. Ngl I did it out of spite cuz I don’t like Zeta but that’s another story. Turns out this girl is allegedly his GF (or whatever) and they’ve been laughing at me when this whole time I thought she just ignored me :feelswhat: it’s this whole thing that’s been going on idfk
bro @Zeta isnt the worst thing to have happened to u this isn’t his fault at all. He has a gf and u were just spam DMing her like a creep

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and ascension
bro @Zeta isnt the worst thing to have happened to u this isn’t his fault at all. He has a gf and u were just spam DMing her like a creep
It‘s probably not his gf but whatever it’s old shit now I‘m not bothering her anymore although I checked her tiktok comments and a few other ngas are plotting on her now:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
It‘s probably not his gf but whatever it’s old shit now I‘m not bothering her anymore although I checked her tiktok comments and a few other ngas are plotting on her now:ROFLMAO:
What’s her user bro?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I'm not in the loop with the current Looksmax meta, maybe an occasional @Clavicular glance but am instead going through all of @averagejoe's posts and I have to admit (@ascension, @ReadBooksEveryday) that when the average trending thread is to rate this sloot/ coomfuel or the most inane immature shit possible that just wouldn't exist a generation ago is that, this site isn't what it used to be. But who's this @Zeta I keep seeing mentioned?

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Clavicular and ReadBooksEveryday
I'm not in the loop with the current Looksmax meta, maybe an occasional @Clavicular glance but am instead going through all of @averagejoe's posts and I have to admit (@ascension, @ReadBooksEveryday) that when the average trending thread is to rate this sloot/ coomfuel or the most inane immature shit possible that just wouldn't exist a generation ago is that, this site isn't what it used to be. But who's this @Zeta I keep seeing mentioned?
Have to agree. I have no idea about the drama or who Zeta is either
But Ive seen a pic of some dude with severely autistic pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, JohnBaza, ascension and 2 others
He sent it to you?:feelshmm:
No his a retard and didn't crop her name out when he posted a screenshot of him getting left on delivered so I just searched her up on ig

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
who cares, zeta is a retard:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk, saiya_online, tombradylover and 1 other person
nigga u blame this on zeta and not the fact ur harassing a girl online💀 ur a fucking loser stand up
I hope you get killed in a drive by you fucking low t nigger you look like a femboy

@Adelholzener what could possibly make u so mad 😭😭😭😭

also femboy maxing is the move i easily pull more than you

kek, zeta is only appealing to tiktokcels, also he is a faggot

I been making threads about this girl (iykyk) not acknowledging my dms whole time she’s fucking laughing about me with him nah I‘m never simping for any foid ever again
View attachment 3204946
is this the anti zeta uprising? im seeing a pattern with these forum "chads" all narcy and think they own everything

is this the anti zeta uprising? im seeing a pattern with these forum "chads" all narcy and think they own everything
If Zeta has 0 haters I‘m dead

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Jfl why you worrying about mentally ill bastards anyways don't try and deal with them unless you'll put a beating into them. Besides Zeta is a botchlord who looks uncanny and has no idea what he's doing with surgical anatomy.

Yeah i saw them bhai but everyone here seems to know her except for me. Send pciture of her face
This is her
IMG 8482
IMG 8499

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza